Randy Day - Cover

Randy Day

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: I woke up early for it was still dark but I know straight away that it was going to be one of my randy days. Mostly when it comes to sex I can take it or leave it but on my randy days my hormones were all over the place and pushing me onwards to having lots of sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Sex Toys   .

I woke up early for it was still dark but I know straight away that it was going to be one of my randy days. Mostly when it comes to sex I can take it or leave it but on my randy days my hormones were all over the place and pushing me onwards to having lots of sex.

The body of my husband lay still asleep next to me but not for long if I had anything to do with it. I buried under the covers and found his limp cock and started to gently suck it. It didn't take long before it was filling my mouth but now I wanted it to fill something else. I pulled back the covers and mounted him sinking his lovely hard cock into my very wet pussy.

"What," he grunted as he awoke to find me riding him, "God Jen, it's too bloody early for this."

I was too busy to reply for my first orgasm of the day was fast approaching.

"Oh yes," I shouted as it washed over me.

"Fucking woman," he said and pushed me off and onto my back.

He was fully awake now and rearing to go. He slipped back into me and started to fuck me quite hard, just the way I like it. My second and his first orgasms were very near now and yes once again it washed over me as I felt him jerk inside me. He rolled off me with a grunt and fell almost instantly asleep again.

Well that was nice, two orgasms so early in the day. I knew that my husband had shot his bolt so to speak and I couldn't rely on him again until perhaps late tonight. Oh well this girl has other ways of getting herself off, but for now a short snooze before it's time to get up.

It was the sound of his shower that woke me next and instantly I felt my pussy start to itch. I had to wait until my husband had left for work with a kiss on my forehead before I could turn to my fall back plan. Out of my bottom draw I brought out Blackie, my seven inch vibrating dildo. I slipped it into my still wet pussy then I switched it on to slow. The trouble with Blackie was one, I had to do all the work and two, I had to use my imagination too. I had no trouble this morning for soon my third orgasm was approaching fast.

I knew that would hold me for a few hours but what then. Sometime I can hold out with Blackie until my husband got home, but I knew right away that this wasn't going to be one of those days. I hated to do it but I got my little black book out and I started to thumb through it to find a likely partner for the afternoon. Ben was the first name that I came across but when I phoned him all I got was his answer machine. Next name was Chris and I had his work number so he answered straight away.

"Sorry princess," he said, "but I'm tied up this afternoon."

"Please," I begged, I hate it when I do that but I was getting desperate.

"Ok hang on for a minute," he said and I got some music in my ear.

I hung on for what seemed like hours.

"Ok, I've got a deal for you," he said, "I've got work stacked up here like you wouldn't believe, but a couple of colleagues have promised to help out by working late if you invite them too. What do you say that the four of us meet up at my place about half twelve?"

Of shit, now what was I going to do.

"Please," I begged and I could hear that horrible whine in my voice again.

"Sorry, that's the best I can do," he said and I could swear I could hear the smugness in his voice.

Yes, ok," I said for I couldn't think of anyway to get what I wanted elsewhere, well not in time anyhow.

Oh shit, I thought but it wasn't the first time I've taken on more than one guy and today I had a feeling I was going to need all of them. I looked at my watch and it was almost eleven, ok I had an hour to get ready, a leisurely shower and then get dressed and it would be time to leave.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.