Success, Inc.: Case 201 - ABC, Inc. - Cover

Success, Inc.: Case 201 - ABC, Inc.

by Shakes Peer2B

Copyright© 2004 by Shakes Peer2B

BDSM Sex Story: An exceptionally successful business consulting firm applies unorthodox methods to help its clients achieve success.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   DomSub   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   .

Copyright© 2004

The companies in these stories are fictitious. Any resemblance to real companies, living or dead, is purely coincidental.


"You've read the contract?" his voice was brusque, businesslike, not quite what she'd expected after reading the fine print in that contract. She half expected a few snickers, or at least a leer.

"Yes," Melody paused searching for words, "your methods are, to say the least, unconventional! Do you really expect me to sign a contract like this? Something like that belongs in an adult book store, not in corporate offices!"

"Am I to understand that you no longer wish to do business with our firm?" he started stuffing papers back into his attache case.

"I didn't say that!" Melody had negotiated a lot of tough deals on her climb to CEO of ABC, but nothing like this had ever come across her desk. "There are just a few points with which I wish to take issue, particularly in the more... pornographic sections!"

"The contract is non-negotiable." he stopped stuffing papers long enough to look her in the eye, "We have not achieved a %100 success rate, with 0% recidivism by allowing our clients to dictate the terms of the agreement. You hire us because we are the experts. If you cannot accept the terms of our agreement, we cannot help you."

Melody took a moment to reflect on her position. She had worked hard to get where she was. CEO of an up-and-coming tech firm was no mean feat for a woman. Now, though, it was all falling apart around her. When the dot-com bubble burst, it had hit ABC hard, and if she couldn't find a way to turn things around, her career would be in the toilet. That glass ceiling that she had fought so hard to break through on the way up would be no impediment at all on the way down. She had tried everything to turn the company around, but the economy and an increasingly hostile board had conspired to turn every effort into disaster.

Then her old college roommate had told her about Success, Inc. She wouldn't go into great detail, but the roommate did say that, although their methods were unorthodox (strangely, she blushed when she said that), their record of successes was unblemished. Having read the terms of the contract, Melody now understood why her roommate had blushed about this unconventional consulting firm's methods. Her biggest problem now was deciding whether her success, and her company's, was worth the price.

"You realize that what you're asking me to sign is little short of selling myself into sexual slavery!" she argued with the man as he snapped the latches shut on his attache.

"'Indentured servant' is probably a better metaphor." He replied without humor, "We need to know that you are 100% committed to the success of this program, but the steps for redeeming yourself and 'buying' your way out of indenture are clearly laid out within the program. Once you have taken personal responsibility for your company, you will begin seeing some changes. As you progress, and achieve program milestones, the demands on your body will be reduced accordingly, until you are once again in charge of your fate."

Melody was up a creek without a paddle and she knew it. It was this or the shit-heap, career-wise. Still, she looked for a small glimmer of hope.

"And if I change my mind later?" she asked.

"The contract is unbreakable." he said, "Our attorneys have spent many hundreds of hours poring over the language to ensure that. Once committed, you must complete the program. It will be difficult for you, Ms. Carter, but running a corporation is not supposed to be easy. In the end, however, you will be in great demand as a CEO, here and throughout your industry."

"I guess I really have no choice..." she dragged the discarded sheaf of papers reluctantly toward her.

"Certainly you have a choice." the consultant said, "One always has choices. Sometimes, taking the more difficult path is the best choice, sometimes it's not. If you become our client, we will help you understand how those decisions can be made rationally."

Reluctantly, Melody scrawled her signature on the bottom of the last page, and initialed each page of the contract.

He signed in the appropriate blank and handed the sheaf of papers to the silent, black-clad young lady next to him. Without a word, she left the office.

"So what happens now?" Melody asked, not sure she wanted to know.

"Here are the principles under which your corporation will operate from now on, with detailed explanations of the reasons for each item." He slid another sheaf of papers across her desk, "Memorize them, understand them, commit to them, then sell them to your Board of Directors."

Melody started scanning the papers as the consultant sat silently across from her. The first page contained a list of ten items. Many were just common sense things, though she had to admit that ABC had not followed some of them. Others would be a tough sell, but she thought she could pull it off without too many changes.

As she was scanning the other pages, the black-clad young lady returned with the original contract and two copies. She slid one across the desk to Melody, handed the original to the consultant, and placed the second copy in her own attache case.

"This is Ms. Owens," the consultant said, opening his case to insert the signed contract, "she is the associate assigned to your case. She will implement the stage one protocol."

With a final snap of latches on his black leather attache, the consultant turned on his heel and was gone. Ms. Owens followed him to the door, locked it, and returned to stand, arms crossed, looking down at Melody.

"Strip!"

Melody, shocked, stared uncromprehendingly at the tall blonde woman before her. NO ONE orders the CEO of a company to strip!

When she didn't move, Ms. Owens went to her rolling case and removed a riding crop. Without another word, she slashed the crop hard against the side of Melody's left breast. The brunette cried out and covered the spot where she was struck with her left hand.

"Strip!" the woman's voice hadn't changed.

"You can't do this!" Melody cried, "Get out of my office!"

SLAP! The crop slashed across the inside of her right breast.

"You've read the contract. For the next few months, you have no say over what happens in this office. Strip!" still the young blonde's voice was unchanged.

"B-but, I thought... !" Melody stammered, aghast. What had she gotten herself into?

SMACK! A patch of her sensitive inner thigh flesh turned white at the impact then flushed deep red.

"The problem, Ms. Carter," said the impassive blonde, "is that you DIDN'T think! You have run this company by rote ever since you were chosen as its CEO! Never once did you turn your brain on and THINK about what you were doing! Now strip, or I will get the whip and shred that fine Saks outfit you're wearing right off your back!"

Faced with the reality of what she had agreed to, Melody stood and removed her blouse and skirt, placing them neatly on her chair. Thanks to her daily workouts on the treadmill in the corner of her office, she still had a figure to be proud of. She turned defiantly, in bra and panties, to face her tormentor.

WHAP! The crop left a patch of fire on her right flank.

"Strip!" Ms. Owens reiterated.

Flushing to the tips of her toes, Melody reluctantly unhooked her brassiere and freed her firm, generous breasts from its confinement, then slipped her lace panties down her long, slender legs.

With a sweep of her arm, Ms. Owens cleared the top of the mahogany desk, knocking phone, picture frames and papers to the carpet.

"Up!" she commanded, "On your back!"

In tears Melody slowly complied, earning another couple of blows from the crop to speed her up.

"This punishment session is for your irresponsibility in running the company with which you were entrusted into the ground." the blonde said, removing her jacket to reveal a black bustier with red piping underneath.

"Your first lesson: How did your company come to be in its current predicament?" Ms. Owens demanded.

"Th-the economy collapsed with the dot-com bubble... ARGH!" Melody's explanation ended in a screech as the crop landed hard on her right nipple. She started to raise her hands to protect her sensitive breasts only to have them beaten back to her sides by the crop.

"Those are external stimuli, not causes. Causes come from action or inaction within the company." the blonde intoned in a classroom voice. "That is lesson number one. Lesson number two: The CEO is responsible for whatever happens within the company. When she fails to take the proper action, she causes pain and suffering for all. Under our guidance, you, as CEO, will now feel that pain personally each time you fail in your responsibility to your company. It is your responsibility to accept it and take appropriate action to correct whatever problems arise from your irresponsibility. For not bothering to understand the true causes of your company's problems, ten lashes with the riding crop. For failure to accept responsibility for them, one night with Hector!"

With arm raised for the first blow, Owens said, "Remember, this is punishment you earned. Accept it and it will go easier on you. Try to protect yourself from it, and you will wish you had never been promoted to this position!"

With that, the first blow landed on Melody's quaking abdomen. Her arms started to rise involuntarily, and with a tremedous effort of will, she forced them back to her sides.

"Count!" the blonde demanded.

"One!" Melody screamed, "Two!"

The second blow found the sensitive flesh just to the right of her pussy.

Melody grabbed the edges of the desk, holding on for dear life as blow after blow struck her most tender spots, screaming her throat raw at the unaccustomed pain. Even as a little girl, she had never been spanked, and this agony was a totally new experience for her!

"Eight!" she cried, as the crop landed hard on her clit, "NINE! TEN!"

The last two blows followed in the same location, setting Melody's tender pussy on fire! To her surprise, she found her hips rising to meet the last blow as her orgasm started to build within her... only to be cut short by the cascade of ice water from the pitcher that Owens held above her cringing body!

"This is for your benefit, Ms. Carter," she said evenly, "but not your pleasure - at least not yet!"

Melody, sobbing and shivering, started to rise from the puddle on her desk, but the blonde restrained her with the crop under her chin.

"There is one more thing we need to do before you go to prepare your board presentation." she said, taking a small zippered case from her rolling bag. "I suggest you keep your grip on the edges of the desk."

With the supreme efficiency of long practice, she swabbed Melody's breasts with alcohol, then quickly pierced each nipple and installed a heavy-duty stainless steel ring in each.

Melody had barely time to utter a "Wha-!" before she was done. Her utterance when Ms. Owens pierced her clit doesn't bear repeating here...

"Report to this address tonight at 9:00PM." Owens said, handing her a plain white card, "Do not be late. Only one client in the history of our company has ever dared ignore these instructions. He became a stickler for punctuality after a night as a mare in the stud barn. Your board presentation is at 8:00AM Monday morning. I suggest you spend every free moment between now and then in preparation."

With that, she replaced the contents of her small case and placed it in the zippered pocket of her rolling case. Donning her jacket, she left, pulling the rolling case with one hand and carrying her attache with the other. Melody's administrative assistant stared open-mouthed through the door that Owens left open.

"Ms. Carter?" the astonished admin asked, "Are you alright? Do you want me to call the police?"

"NO!" then, softening her voice, Melody said, "Please, Jennifer, come in and lock the door, will you? I guess I've got some explaining to do."

The explanation took longer than she had hoped, but in the end, Jennifer swore to keep her secret.

At 8:57PM Melody Knocked on the door of the office at the specified address, then tried the handle. It didn't budge.

"Why are you here, Ms. Carter?" a disembodied voice asked.

"I was, um, told to come here..." she began, only to be cut off.

"We know that, Ms. Carter! Why were you told to come here?"

"Its, um, part of my program..." again she was cut off.

"We know that too, Ms. Carter!" the voice said impatiently, "Why are you here?"

Suddenly she realized that this was part of the teaching process - that they wanted a specific answer...

"I, uh, I am to be punished for failing to accept responsibility for the impending failure of my company." she mumbled.

The door clicked, and a light push opened it inward. "That is a beginning, Ms. Carter. See that you continue."

Two men and Ms. Owens awaited her inside.

"Strip." Ms. Owens said, not harshly, but again she held the riding crop.

Hesitant in front of the men, but not wanting a repeat of this afternoon's scene, Melody did as she was told. When she was naked, Owens clipped a bifurcated leash to her new nipple rings and led her by her tits into an adjoining room. A large Rottweiler sniffed eagerly in her direction as Owens led her to the center of a vinyl covered padded area and made her kneel face down over a small padded bench.

"That's Hector." Owens indicated the Rottweiler, "He will be your lover tonight."

Melody started to protest but it changed to startled shriek as the crop landed hard on her buttocks.

"What is lesson number two, Ms. Carter?" the blonde asked, impassively.

"The CEO..." she gasped, "... I am responsible for what happens in my company!"

"Very good, Ms. Carter." Owens said as she clipped short chains from the bench to the rings in Melody's nipples, "Tonight's session is to ensure that you NEVER forget that!"

Melody, quaking uncontrollably, heard the dog's chains rattle as one of the men released him. Idly, as she waited in dread for what was to come, she wondered why there was a drain in the floor of the vinyl covered area.

Hector was well trained and VERY experienced with these hairless bitches, and had come to enjoy them almost as much as his own kind. They didn't grip his knot as tightly, but he still got satisfactorily locked inside their soft, tender bodies, and that was all that counted. Even the strange noises they made as he planted his seed deep inside them couldn't distract him from the pleasure of his contracting ejaculatory glands!

This one didn't smell quite as bad as some of the others he'd had. At least she wasn't covered with those odiferous chemicals, but until he got his nose deep in her sex, her smell was muted, as though all the scent had been washed off. Between her hind legs though, he smelled the real animal, along with her fear and arousal. No matter. She had the proper equipment, and would soon be covered in his scent.

Melody shrieked in panic as Hector's blunt snout plugged into her pussy and snuffled about. The dog wasn't much on foreplay, but he had discovered that if he covered his snout with the bitch's scent, it would stay with him throughout their coupling and help mask the other strange smells.

For good measure, the dog snuffled about her ass for a few seconds, as well, wondering why he could only smell a hint of her shit. No matter. His snout was well coated with the bitch's scent and he was ready.

Melody whimpered when she felt the enormous animal's weight on her back, then gasped in panic as the wet pointed tip of its dripping cock poked repeatedly about her thighs and buttocks! At first she hoped he wouldn't be able to find the right spot, but Hector was experienced with these bitches and knew how to position himself for entry, he just wanted to leave enough of his scent around the hole that any other dog would know whose bitch this was.

"Please!" Melody cried, "I can't do this! Isn't there some other way? This is just too much!"

"Your irresponsible handling of your company has summarily yanked the livelihood from more than two hundred people whose only crime was to give you their days, nights, and weekends." Owens hissed "Do you think THEY might have protested as you screwed THEM? Think of Hector as the spirit of all those layed-off employees coming back to give you what you gave them!"

Hector, done with the foreplay, cocked his hips and drove his engorged red shaft all the way in, then held it there as he shifted his hind feet to get a better purchase.

Melody cried in pain and fear as the dog's cock speared her cringing pussy, while Owens' words seared her brain!

"You got your MBA at Haas in Berkeley, didn't you Ms. Carter?" Owens asked conversationally, as Hector started vigorously pumping his enormous rod into her little-used tunnel.

"Yes!" Melody hissed, through teeth clenched in pain.

"Did they teach you that your actions and inactions have consequences?" the Blonde asked.

"Yes, but..." Melody gasped.

Hector's knot started to swell, bumping rapidly through the CEO's overstretched opening.

"... but they didn't teach you that YOU would be responsible for the financial ruin of hundreds of investors and employees, did they?" Owens asked.

Melody shook her head violently as Hector's fiery shaft began to swell near the base and the knot began shuttling back and forth through her abused opening. "No!"

"Have you read the materials I left with you this afternoon, Ms. Carter?" The blonde might have been sitting in a board room, for all the emotion that her voice carried.

"Yes, ungh! Briefly!" Melody grunted as Hector's knot finally lodged in the entrance to her pussy, unable to come out.

"What is principle number three?"

Melody had to concentrate to remember what she had read - a hard thing to do while she was being royally reamed by the enormous hound.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.