Ed Biggers - Cover

Ed Biggers

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 22

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Ed Biggers, bully and cowboy, meets John Carter and changes into a much better man. This is a story about becoming the best person that you can be.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Safe Sex   Slow   School  

Claire was on the bed with her legs spread apart waiting for either Dan or Ed to slide between them. The black skin of her soft breasts, topped by dark aureole and bullet hard nipples, was very inviting. Both men were still feasting on her breasts unwilling to turn down the invitation. Ed was certain that she had the largest nipples that he had ever seen. Frustrated, she asked, “Won’t one of you get busy and fuck me?”

“We’re too busy to fuck you at the moment. Your breasts need a lot more attention yet,” said Dan in a teasing voice.

The tense excitement caused by their attention to her very sensitive breast was leaving her frustrated. She needed to be filled to reach an orgasm. She cried, “Fuck me. Will one of you just fuck me already!”

“Which one of us?” Ed asked around the nipple in his mouth.

“Either one of you! Both of you! I don’t care!”

Dan and Ed shared a look and a smile. Moving slowly to prolong her agony, Ed positioned his body so that his cock was poised at her lower lips. Moving much quicker, Dan reached over and grabbed a tube of lube. Although she tried to speed up the process, Ed entered her with short slow movements. When he finally got his entire cock inside her, Claire was ready to come.

In a surprise move, Ed held onto Claire and rolled over carrying her with him. Suddenly, she was atop him. A wild grin crossed her face as she took control of the act. Her grin turned to a look of pleased surprise when Dan inserted a lube-covered finger into her asshole. She stopped her motions to allow Dan a chance to prepare her for what was going to come. Although she wanted to ride Ed hard and come as quick as possible, she controlled her desire knowing that something even better would reward her patience. It wasn’t long before Dan positioned his cock against her asshole. With a low guttural growl, she said, “Stick it in me before I go crazy from waiting.”

Dan loved the full round shape of her ass and rarely missed an opportunity to enjoy it. He pressed his cock against her asshole. For a moment, there was resistance. Claire relaxed and pressed back against him. His cock slipped in with ease. He waited a moment for her to get used to him. She trembled with a barely suppressed desire for them to start hammering into her.

From his position below Claire, Ed knew when Dan had buried his cock into her ass. He rocked his hips so that he thrust up into her. Dan pulled his cock almost out at the same time. The men, although it was the first time they had tried this, easily adopted a rhythm that had one thrusting in as the other was pulling out. It took Claire less than fifteen seconds, once they had started, to come.

After five minutes of fast furious fucking, Claire had left earth far behind and was now somewhere in outer space surrounded by blackness broken by bright white stars. A fantasy of hers had come true and she hadn’t even had to ask for it. She had no idea that she was screaming like a banshee, the pitch rising and falling in time with their thrusts. All she knew was that she was riding an orgasm that felt like it would never end.

The spasms of her muscles were having an effect on the two men. It was Dan who couldn’t last and thrust into her savagely as he came. The sudden interruption caused Ed to lose it and he came a few seconds later with a hard thrust up into her. It was too much for Claire. Her eyes rolled up and she collapsed onto Ed -- lying atop him like a limp rag doll.

Ed recovered first, but there was little he could do while pinned down under Claire and Dan. Finally, Dan pulled out and dropped to the side. Ed rolled over taking Claire with him. He pulled out and then dropped beside Claire so that she was between Dan and him. Claire, breathing her only movement, lay with her legs spread in an obscene manner with come running out her cunt and ass.

Looking at Claire, Ed wondered if she was like Kelly and enjoyed feeding a man’s come back to him. The way that Dan swallowed his come earlier suggested that he wasn’t a stranger to the taste of it. While Ed was pondering that question, Dan rose on shaky legs and headed to the bathroom. He returned a minute later with three hot towels. Throwing one of the towels to Ed, Dan knelt and started to clean up Claire. She purred at the sensation.

While wiping his cock, Ed leaned on one arm looking down at Claire. Her young athletic body was covered with sweat. In the dim light of the bedroom, it gave her skin a soft glow as light reflected from the sweat. Ed said, “She’s a spectacular woman.”

“Yes, she is, isn’t she?” Dan finished cleaning her body and picked up the third towel to clean himself. Looking over at Ed, he said, “It feels a little strange to be cleaning her up like this after sex. Usually, she straddles my face and feeds my come back to me.”

“Ah, I had wondered. Kelly likes to do that. Kelly loved to suck the come out of Beth and then feed it back to me when we had a threesome. They even took turns doing it. Kelly’s missed that since Linda usually swallows, while Ling is rather indifferent to the activity,” said Ed.

Eyes closed, Claire stretched and wriggled on the bed enjoying the feel of the smooth sheet beneath her. In a soft voice, she said, “That sounds like fun.”

Grinning, Ed figured that he was going to be eating a lot of come out of women in the future. Dan said, “I’d never doubt it.”

Claire opened her eyes and looked at the clock. It took a moment for her eyes to make out the face of the clock. She asked, “Isn’t it time for Marguerite to ride the horse?”

Ed glanced at the clock and laughed. He answered, “We’ve got an hour yet.”

Puzzled, she looked at the clock again. Her eyesight sharpened and she saw that it was only ten rather than eleven. She purred at the idea of another hour in bed although she really felt like talking and being cuddled. She asked, “Dan, was it okay?”

“Was what okay?”

“Having sex with Ed,” she answered looking over at Dan. She’d really enjoyed watching the two men together and had masturbated herself to orgasm. It wasn’t until they had finished that she realized she hadn’t paid attention to how Dan was acting.

Dan settled down beside her and put his hand on her stomach before rubbing her belly. Although he had decided that he would do it for her pleasure the day he had discovered that the idea of watching two men together excited her, he had dreaded it. The reality was nowhere near as bad as the fantasy his fears had created. He answered, “It was okay. I was happy to give him a little pleasure.”

Reaching over to Claire, Ed traced a finger around her nipple causing it to harden. He was pleased to hear the truth in Dan’s voice. He’d been worried when Dan had approached the blow job as if he were marching to war. Afterwards, Dan didn’t have a problem with Ed returning the favor. Claire trembled under his finger when Dan’s hand ventured between her legs.

“I’m glad to hear that,” said Claire. She sighed in pleasure at what his hand was doing to her and then said, “And I’m glad to feel that.”

Dan chuckled and traced a path back up her body. As expected, she growled in frustration and then purred when his hand traced a path back down her body. He asked, “Did you enjoy watching?”

“Yes, I did,” answered Claire shooting a guilty look over at Ed. Swallowing, she said, “I guess I have some pretty kinky ideas.”

“Really?” asked Ed wondering what could be much kinkier than the things he had already done with Leroy, Kelly, Ling, and Linda.

Blushing, she looked at Dan and then back at Ed before she said, “I kind of like seeing men in submissive situations. Like, I’ve always wanted to do a guy with a dildo.”

For a long time, Ed didn’t say anything expecting her to cover something surprising. She stared at him as if expecting some sort of response. Realizing that was her great confession, he said, “Sorry, I was waiting to hear you say something kinky.”

Claire laughed and said, “You’re too much sometimes.”

“Speaking of too much. I’ve got to prepare a little surprise for Marguerite. I’d better get going,” said Ed as he climbed out of the bed. He found his clothes where he had taken them off the previous night. Claire and Dan watched him dress from the comfort of her bed. Ed had a feeling that they were going to be late for the great horse riding adventure.

Ed stopped by his room to pick up a bag and a rocking horse. Looking out the door of his room to make sure that no one was around, he raced to the back of the house. He slipped out the back door. Walt was by the horse trailer watching the horse inside. Ed said, “Hey Walt. I brought my own horse for Marguerite in case the one in the trailer is too much for her.”

Walt turned and looked at Ed taking in the rocking horse the cowboy was carrying in one hand. He burst out laughing. Shaking his head, he said, “Marguerite is going to kill you.”

He put the rocking horse on the ground and stepped back with a pleased look on his face. They had exchanged taunts over the past few days. He teased her that he was going to have to find an arthritic horse in a wheel chair for her to ride. She had turned an old joke of his around and teased that he was going to use this opportunity to poison her with his cooking. The whole household was holding their breaths to see what would develop.

The sound of the door opening behind him caught his attention. He turned and found everyone streaming out the door with huge grins on their faces. Eyebrow raised, he waited for the joke knowing that one was surely coming.

Once everyone was outside, Marguerite stepped out of the door. She was wearing a hoop dress that billowed out about five feet in every direction. He wasn’t even going to speculate where she had found it, but there was no way she was going to be getting on a real horse wearing it. The horse would disappear inside the dress. Waving a riding crop around in the air, she said, “Bring on the horse.”

Recovering from his surprise, Ed stepped back and pointed to the rocking horse. She stared at it with as much surprise as he had demonstrated upon seeing her outfit. It took her a few seconds to recover, but she managed not to laugh. The rocking horse disappeared under the dress when she sat astride it. She rocked a few times and then said, “My dinner.”

Ed held out the little bag that he had been carrying with him. With a great flourish, he opened the bag and extracted a piece of beef jerky. Handing it to her, he said, “Your dinner.”

No one watching was left standing by the time the little drama had finished. Everyone had assumed that Ed would have been unable to recover from her outfit. No one had expected him to be ready with a joke of his own. Kelly recalled earlier jokes that John and Ed had pulled. Happy to see the return of his humor, Kelly said, “I’d have paid money to see that.”

Ling was laughing so hard that she had collapsed against the side of the house. She had found the outfit for Marguerite in Phoenix and thought it would totally confound Ed. After she scraped herself away from the wall, she went over to Marguerite to help her out of the hoops revealing that she was wearing blue jeans under the outfit.

Walt led the horse out of the trailer. Much to Ed’s surprise, Marguerite mounted without difficulty. Winking at him, she rode the horse around the yard for a minute. Her riding style didn’t reflect the casual ease of a person who road daily, but it was far more fluid than Ed had expected. After passing him, she kicked the horse to a faster pace and immediately found that she was bouncing in the saddle. She pulled up and went around the yard a third time at a slower pace.

When Marguerite returned to the trailer, Ed asked, “When did you learn to ride?”

“I used to ride when I was a teenager,” she replied with a grin.

“Figures,” Ed replied shaking his head. It amazed him that after knowing her for so many years that there were still new things to learn about her.

Suppressing a groan, Marguerite climbed off the horse. She wanted to rub her rear-end, finding that she hadn’t settled into the saddle with the same skill as when she was younger. She refrained from making any gesture suggesting she was sore. Bob leaned next to her and whispered, “I’ll rub it and make it feel better.”

She giggled at the suggestion. Aloud, she asked, “So Ed, when will you start cooking?”

“Right now,” answered Ed pointing to a large grill made out of a fifty-five gallon drum that had been cut in half. Walt had filled it with cactus woods since Ed never used charcoal. Going over to the grill, Ed lit the fire and said, “It’ll take a while before we have coals that are good for cooking. That will give everyone else who wants to try a little Cuisine ala Ed have a ride on the horse.”

“Cuisine ala Ed?” Marguerite asked with a grin.

“Sure. What else would you call it.”

The remainder of the staff took turns riding the horse around the backyard. He led the horse around the yard for those who had no riding experience despite the fact that it was probably the gentlest horse in the state. Even though Kelly disagreed, he even let Betsy ride the horse. She loved it.

When everyone had ridden, Ed and Walt put the horse back in the trailer. After a short discussion, Walt drove off to return the horse to the stable. Ed returned to the grill and loaded more wood onto it. Marguerite walked over and watched him take care of the fire. She commented, “Cooking over real wood coals. That’s just about a lost art. Most people use charcoal or gas grills now.”

“Not the same,” said Ed while he opened one of three Dutch ovens and examined the contents. The pinto beans were ready for cooking. He put the lid back on the Dutch oven.

“You’re right,” replied Marguerite. She didn’t have a chance to check out the contents of the Dutch oven and was curious as to what was in it. Of course, she wouldn’t condescend to ask.

Ed went through the rest of the food that he was going to cook. Sweet corn still in the husk and potatoes were the easy side dishes. He had the ingredients to make corn bread and cobbler. There was a large stack of steaks in the ice chest. When he was done, he checked the fire again.

For the next six hours, he fussed with the fire and cooked the dinner. Marguerite was amazed at the skill with which he controlled the fire, adding more wood to one end of the grill to replenish the coals. He turned the trio of Dutch ovens every fifteen minutes to assure even cooking of the beans, corn bread, and peach cobbler.

Everyone with the exception of Marguerite and Mona drifted off, promising to return in time for dinner. Sitting in chairs next to the grill, the trio drank iced tea and talked. Ed talked about cooking on the trail. Marguerite talked about riding. It was a pleasant afternoon despite the heat.

Half an hour before the dinner was ready, a crowd gathered in the backyard. Walt and George set up picnic tables. Cathy and Sarah set the tables with plates and glasses for iced tea. By the time the food was ready to eat, the tables were set. Ed carried a huge platter of steaks to the table. Returning, he carried a second platter of steaks. Pointing to the first platter, he said, “Those are medium well. The other plate is medium rare.”

While people selected steaks, he went to the grill and returned with the Dutch oven containing the cornbread. Removing the lid, he smiled at the perfection within it. A minute later, the cornbread had been transferred to a plate and cut up into pieces. Another trip to the grill resulted in a pile of corn and potatoes. He carried the beans over for the last trip.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.