Ed Biggers
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Ed Biggers, bully and cowboy, meets John Carter and changes into a much better man. This is a story about becoming the best person that you can be.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Safe Sex   Slow   School  

After returning to the Druid College when the conference that Kelly had attended was over, Ed went up to the roof to watch the sunset. Much to his surprise and pleasure, John stepped out of the stairwell and joined him in one of the chairs. The two were quiet as the sun set over the horizon. The colors were muted compared to the colors of sunsets of the desert. Here, the mists around the distant mountains tended to give it a softer and gentler appearance. The effect on the men was predictable despite the differences. As the sun set, a sense of peace settled over the pair.

Watching the sky darken, Ed broke the silence when he said, “I encountered another example of spouse abuse on the last trip.”

Shaking his head, John said, “That is the one thing that I don’t know if it’s possible to end. It’s amazing to me what harm people do in the name of love.”

“There must be something that we can do.”

“We’ve built the Fusion Foundation Shelters for Abused Women and Children. Thousands of women and children have gone through those shelters.”

They fell silent for a long time as they considered the problem of abuse. There were a hundred and seventy five million women in this country. If one out of a hundred women were abused, that meant that almost two million women experienced abuse. The magnitude of the problem was staggering. Ed said, “It happens behind closed doors most of the time.”

“Removing the right to privacy would cause such harm that any benefits would be minuscule.”

“Right.”

The stars moving across the night sky followed the path that they would take regardless of who watched them. Staring up at them, the two men understood they held minor places in the grand scheme of things. Compared to the stars above, they were mere specks that didn’t even constitute a flash in the night sky. Turning to face Ed, John said, “Some things will take more time to solve than others. I’m afraid that is a problem that shall outlive us.”

Realizing that John was correct, Ed replied, “I know. It’s just that the problem is so large.”

The men were quiet as the stars continued to move across the sky. It was getting late and they both knew that it was time for them to head downstairs. A noise at the stairwell caught their attention and Kelly came out. She smiled at them and said, “Hey, you two. What are you talking about?”

“Abuse and how there isn’t much that we can do about it.”

She sat down in one of the chairs and looked at the sad faces on the two men. Smiling at them, she said, “You know, there are a couple of towns where abuse has been totally eliminated because of you two guys.”

Ed could hear the ring of truth in her voice prompting him to ask, “What towns?”

“Our hometown, a little town in Colorado, and one in Georgia,” she answered as she considered the changes that had gone on in their hometown since she had first started dating Ed. It was even spreading to towns around the area as men and women learned to truly love and respect each other. There were other towns that were changing as well. She added, “The same thing is happening where other Druids live and work.”

The realization that progress was being made helped Ed feel a lot better. With more Druids spreading across the country, there was hope that a grass root change in the culture would take place. Ed smiled and said, “I didn’t think of it like that.”

John nodded as he thought about it. This was one of those problems that had to be dealt with on a more personal level. His thoughts were interrupted when Kelly said, “Speaking of spousal abuse, I want both of you in my bed ... now.”

The two men laughed and stood to join her downstairs. Together they walked down the stairs and returned to their accommodations. It didn’t take long for them to get undressed since they only wore their robes with nothing underneath. After years of marriage, looking at a Kelly when she was naked and sexual, still caused the men to react. It was amazing how the emotions could detect the difference between a sexual and non-sexual interaction between naked bodies.

John smiled over at Kelly, appreciating her naked body as his cock rose to salute her. The effect on Ed was identical. Kelly, happy to be the center of attention by the two men said, “I want to ride one of you and suck one of you.”

The two men looked at each other knowing the full implications of what she was asking and smiled as a decision was made. Kelly was in a selfish mood and they were more than happy to provide her with her desires. That was true love, giving one’s best efforts to satisfy another’s needs. There was no doubt they would do as she asked.

John went on the bed eliciting a squeal of pleasure from Kelly as she realized that the men had agreed to do as she requested. Without any foreplay, she found herself wet between the legs and ready to go. When Ed started kissing her neck, John’s hands fondled her breasts. Nipples swelling under his hands, she was in heaven. When Ed moved his hand around to her breasts, John took the opportunity to slowly rub her slit. With a gentle touch, he avoided touching her clitoris and didn’t enter her with his fingers. Her cunt lips swelled under his administrations.

Unable to wait any longer, she slid down on his cock. Kelly could feel every part of her body reacting to the sensation. Her imagination fueled her desire as strongly as the physical attentions being given her body. This time in bed, she was looking forward to the climax more than the acts that would take her there.

Standing, Ed straddled John’s body and presented his cock for Kelly to enjoy. She slipped it into her mouth as soon as it came within reach. Her tongued worked over the sensitive area around the head of his cock. Her hands rose without conscious thought to fondle his balls and tease the area around his ass.

Looking down at Kelly, Ed could hardly believe the energy and effort that she was putting into this blow job. She was trying to get him to come as quickly as possible. When she deep throated him and started humming, the result was to drive him very close to an orgasm. She backed off as his balls pulled up tight against his body signaling his approach to orgasm. The change eased his urgency to come until Kelly pressed her finger against his prostate gland. His come boiled out surprising him with how fast she had been able to bring him off.

Her mouth filled with come as she backed off his cock to provide as much room within her mouth to hold it. When his cock gave one last twitch, she pulled off his cock keeping the come within her mouth. Wiped out, Ed backed away and lay down on the bed next to John. This was what Kelly had wanted and she fed Ed’s come to John. Fully expecting this from Kelly, John accepted the come filled kiss from his wife. This triggered an extremely powerful climax in Kelly. Nothing got her off faster than feeding come back to the men.

As she came, her cunt fluttered around John’s cock. The sensation was almost too much for him. Once her orgasm passed, she started riding John frantically hoping to come a second time before John reached his orgasm. When his hip thrusts upwards started to lift her in the air, she knew he was close. She thought about what she was going to do next and immediately exploded in orgasm.

The look on her face told Ed all he needed to know. When John stopped thrusting upwards as his orgasm ended and Kelly started to come down from her explosive high, he gestured to his lips. Excited, Kelly climbed off John and settled with her cunt over Ed’s mouth. She experienced two more very quick orgasms, as John’s come was pushed into his mouth.

It was almost half an hour later when Kelly sighed and said, “I don’t know how many women there are in this world that love when men will swallow come. All I know is that I’m the luckiest woman in the world to find three men that will do that for me.”

Ed and John looked at each other and immediately went to kiss her breasts. Their sudden move surprised Kelly and she sucked in her breath. As she stretched back to enjoy the sensations, John moved down to lick her cunt. The men took their time driving Kelly to an erotic high. She lay on the bed, her body trembling from the sensations, as they teased her body with gentle kisses appearing at random as they gave her body the worshiping that all women desire.

Not quite reaching an orgasm, Kelly was floating in bliss. When Ed rolled onto his back and pulled her atop him, she took the hint and straddled his hips. Lowering herself on his cock, she enjoyed the less rushed activity. Breathing heavily, she gave herself over to the sensations her body was feeling.

John went over to the bedside table and removed a tube of lube. Slathering the jelly over his cock, he went to Kelly and started applying it to her asshole. She paused in riding Ed to allow John a chance to lube her properly. She cried out in pleasure as John entered her from behind. Heart beating and sweat pouring from her, she shouted, “Oh, fuck me.”

The two men adopted a rhythm that they knew would drive her to a quick orgasm. Each man thrust at a different pace creating a wide range of the sensations in Kelly. As orgasm after orgasm washed over her, she started murmuring over and over, “Oh, my Goddess!”

The continual spasms of her ass muscles on his cock soon became too much for John and he came with a roar. His body was drenched in sweat and his muscles shook from the continuous demands he had placed upon them. He pulled his overly sensitive cock from her ass even as ribbons of his come shot out from the end of his cock and covered her back with ribbons of come.

Ed placed his hands around Kelly, holding her close to him and rubbed the come into her back. After a few minutes, he rolled over so that he was above her. Thrusting furiously into her, he changed his rhythm whenever he approached his own orgasm, and this action continued her nearly constant orgasm. Her legs were shaking, her stomach was rippling, and her cunt continued to spasm around his cock as her murmurs became animal grunts.

When his arms began to tire from holding himself above her, he changed his thrusts to come as quickly as possible. Within a dozen thrusts, he exploded into her body. Buttocks locked to force his cock as deep as possible, the orgasm spread over his whole body as he announced his pleasure with a roar. Exhausted, he collapsed on Kelly and lay on her until he recovered enough strength to roll off her. Not paying attention to which direction he rolled off her and onto John.

John moved out from under Ed and changed to the other side of Kelly. She was still lost in a land of post-orgasmic bliss. Taking advantage of the situation, John ran his hand over her body extending the blissful state even as the steady breathing from Ed announced that his husband had fallen asleep.

After extending her state of mind for fifteen minutes, John got up and went to retrieve a damp cloth to clean up Kelly. Returning to the bed, he cleaned her gently not disturbing her sleep. Her cunt was raw from intense use and his come had seeped from her reddened asshole. He took his time and treated her gently.

After finishing his shower, John stood at the foot of the bed looking at his husband and wife. They had moved to a spooning position and Ed held a breast in his hand. He grabbed his robe and slipped out of the room only to run into Ling. She smiled at him and said, “Wow, she must be in heaven. One of these days, you guys are going to have to do that to me.”

Kissing Ling with affection, John replied, “We need to find a sound proof room before we do that.”

Laughing at the reference to her rather loud way of announcing her pleasure, Ling said, “Are you hungry?”

Nodding, he followed Ling to the kitchen where they fixed a late night omelet. Sitting around the table, the two of them talked while they ate. At first, the conversation was standard family small talk about the kids and work. Ling surprised John when she said, “I want to have another baby.”

Looking over at Ling, John wondered which one of the husbands she had in mind for a father. He asked, “Any one special for the father?”

Embarrassed by her choice to have a father other than John, she said, “I’d like to have a baby with Leroy.”

“That sounds great. I know that Leroy is starting to get anxious about having a child.”

Relieved, Ling was happy that John understood her desire. Leroy was the only one that hadn’t been a biological parent to any of the children so far. She nodded, “Yes. I know that Kelly won’t be having another child as she has begun to hit menopause. I doubt that Linda will want to have another child after all of the complications of her first pregnancy.”

Ed woke late and came to life much faster than normal for him. Feeling halfway alert, he took a shower before going in search of coffee. Stepping out of Kelly’s bedroom, he smelled the air and headed to the kitchen. Pouring himself a cup, he heard Linda say, “I think he’s growing shorter.”

Realizing that she was playing one of the family’s early morning typical practical jokes on him, he grumbled, “The women in this house are wearing me down.”

The silent pause behind him suggested that Linda didn’t know what to say in response. After taking a sip of his coffee, Ed said, “I’m surprised that I’m not two foot nothing by now.”

Linda broke out in laughter and said, “You’re awake. That’s no fun.”

Turning around, Ed said, “What are you doing down here? I thought you would be upstairs.”

“I came down here to get another pot of hot tea,” replied Linda as she went to the stove to heat a pot of water. Once she had filled the teapot and put it on the stove, she turned to look at Ed. Smiling, she asked, “Do you want to finish making it and carry it up there for me?”

“Sure,” replied Ed. It would give him a chance to see all three of his wives together for a change. He watched as Linda winked and then headed up the stairs.

While the water was heating, Ed ate a quick bowl of cereal instead of going to the first year dining room as he had planned. It was one of the kid’s cereals with cartoon characters on the box. He wouldn’t admit it, but he tended to like their cereals much more than the adult fare that the wives usually got for them. The water had come to a boil before he had finished.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.