Ed Biggers - Cover

Ed Biggers

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Ed Biggers, bully and cowboy, meets John Carter and changes into a much better man. This is a story about becoming the best person that you can be.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Safe Sex   Slow   School  

The Druid College was opening in two days, and Druids were arriving from all over the country to attend the opening. This was a historic event as it was the first Druid College in a thousand years or more. When John Carter had become the Grand Druid it was a private rebirth of the Druids. The establishment of the school represented the public rebirth of the Druids.

Ed walked into the administration building and looked around. He had not seen it since the interviews of initial faculty, and that had been before the walls had been painted and the floors carpeted. Now that it was finished, it was a very impressive area. The carpet dampened the sound so that many people could gather without creating a din. Plants were scattered around the room giving it the feeling that nature had entered the building. Paintings of plants and animals decorated the walls. The lighting was not overly bright, but bright enough that it was not a strain to see. Chairs and tables were scattered around the room, giving people areas to sit and talk without needing to be overloud. The environment instilled a sense of calm on the person as soon as they entered.

Connecting the administration building to the freshman dorms was a wonderful passageway. A glass ceiling that curved overhead covered the passageway with metal supports giving the appearance of branches interlacing overhead. The carpet was thick and soft, with a pattern that reminded one of leaves on the ground in fall.

The freshman dorm was another interesting building. This building was decorated to look like summer; with green carpets, brown pillars, and a light blue ceiling. There were tables and chairs spread around, giving space for groups of students to study. The stairs to the level above reminded him of a waterfall.

Turning around and taking in the ambiance of the room, he stopped when he spotted Kelly coming from the administration building. Happy to see his wife after ten days of separation, he said, “Hello, Kelly.”

With more than a little irritation in her voice, she replied, “I heard you and Leroy got shot.”

“Hello, Ed. How are you doing? I’m doing fine thank you. Oh, yes, Leroy and I got shot, but it wasn’t serious. It wasn’t serious? Right, just flesh wounds.”

Shaking her head at his pretend dialog, Kelly said, “Sorry about that. I was just a little angry that you guys were in danger again.”

“I understand. You should have been there. Leroy was magnificent. He was wounded when he stepped in to take a bullet meant for me. Even after he had been shot, he took charge of the work there like a natural leader.”

It was clear from the way that Ed talked about Leroy, that he really was proud of the way his husband had handled himself. She asked, “You love him a lot, don’t you?”

“Yeah, I do. I liked him from the first day I saw him in the pool. He has a real honesty that I find refreshing.” Actually, the fact that Leroy was willing to accept his judgment about whether he would stay or leave without complaint had impressed him more than anything else Leroy could have done under those circumstances.

She hadn’t intended to be so bitchy and wanted to make it up to him. Grabbing Ed around the arm, Kelly suggested, “Why don’t we go to our apartments so that I can welcome you properly?”

“Sounds good to me,” replied Ed with the kind of smile that a man who knows he is about to have sex shows the world.

They went to the apartment of the President of the University ... occupied by John Carter and his family. There were more than enough rooms there for everyone in the Carter Clan to have one of their own, but Kelly shared hers with Beth while Ling shared hers with Little John. Leading him into one of the rooms, Kelly said, “Here’s your room.”

Ed dropped his bag near the door and moved to kiss Kelly. She hadn’t undressed herself, so he took it upon himself to remove her clothes. It was a long slow process, where undoing each button led to a kiss on the newly exposed area of skin. When her shirt came off, he spent a lot of time kissing her stomach and chest. The bra came off next. His attention to her breasts caused her to leak milk, a fact that still surprised him after almost a year. It was one thing about her being a mother that he wasn’t sure he liked.

He moved down to her skirt and slowly lowered her zipper. As the skirt drifted to the floor to puddle around her feet, he kissed the exposed skin taking special care along the edge of her panties. The panties soon joined the skirt on the floor. He kissed the skin exposed by the removal of the panties, but avoided her wet cunt. By the aroma of her womanly scent it was easy to tell that his administrations were having the desired effect on her.

Kelly stood with her legs apart, enjoying how Ed paid attention to every part of her body. When he had finished kissing her front, he moved around and planted kisses from the base of her neck down to her feet. She was writhing under the knowledgeable touch of his hands as he tickled all of her erogenous zones. By the time he had finished, she was frustrated that he was still dressed.

She attacked his clothes with a vengeance, popping buttons as she removed his shirt. Looking down at his feet, she saw that he was wearing his dreaded boots that were impossible to remove with any kind of grace. Frustrated, she pushed him on the bed and bent over with his leg between her legs to remove his boots. The sight of her cunt and ass so prominently displayed to his sight was enough to get Ed fully erect despite the restriction of his jeans and briefs. The boot came off with a satisfying thump. She turned her attention to his other boot and it soon joined the first on the floor.

Ed wiggled out of his jeans, getting them to the edge of the bed. Tired of waiting, she grabbed the pant legs and pulled his jeans off with an effort. All that was left was the briefs. As she went to remove them, Ed startled her by leaning forward and running a finger over her cunt, letting it settle for a split second within her crevice. The surprise action forced a squeal of pleasure to escape her lips. She practically ripped off his briefs and pushed him back on the bed.

Now that she had him at her mercy, she was suddenly of two minds as to what she wanted to do with him. Looking up at her, he smiled and said, “Go for it.”

With a gleam in her eye as an idea came to her, she said, “I’ll be right back.”

“I’ll be waiting,” he replied wondering why she had to leave.

Two minutes later, she returned to the room with her strap-on and the medium size dildo that she liked to use on the men. It had been a long time since she had done that to any of her husbands and Ed knew that he was in for a real ass pounding from her. She quickly lubed his ass and then the dildo.

She said, “I want you on your knees with your head on the bed.”

Once he had positioned himself according to her request, she pushed the head of the dildo against his asshole. It slowly slipped into him as he relaxed his muscles and pushed out. It had taken John and him a long time to teach Kelly how best to insert the dildo in their asses. Once the head had passed the sphincter muscles, she pushed it in harder. She started thrusting her hips back and forth slowly working the dildo deeper.

When she bottomed out, Kelly started thrusting into his ass with long easy motions that were performed so that her clit rubbed against the harness. The effect slowly led her toward an orgasm. Ed grunted as the dildo was slammed into him. He moved a hand between his legs to stroke his erection. She moved around to adjust the angle of the dildo. The effect was to increase her stimulation and to massage his prostate gland.

It was a surprise to Ed when Kelly suddenly broke her rhythm as an orgasm washed over her. She screamed when her orgasm peaked and froze in spot with the dildo half in his ass. The temptation to rock back onto the dildo was strong, but Ed resisted it. After a minute she recovered and started stroking the dildo into his ass in a slower rhythm that allowed her orgasm to subside slower and the next one to build sooner.

The effect was to drive both of them to an orgasm with Ed coming before Kelly. His come shot out over his hand and onto the bed beneath him. Kelly came shortly after that, screaming out her pleasure as her orgasm struck with unexpected intensity. Ass sore, Ed collapsed onto the bed as Kelly leaned back to rest on her heels. The dildo pulled out of his ass.

Kelly removed the strap-on and laid down on the bed next to Ed. Smiling, she said, “Hello, lover boy.”

“Hello, Kelly,” answered Ed with a smile.

“That was good. I’ve missed doing that.”

Knowing that it had been a while since she had done that with him, Ed asked, “When was the last time you used the strap-on?”

“Before I got pregnant.”

That shocked Ed since that was almost a year and a half ago. It was funny, but the sexual dynamics in the family had changed since Beth died. It had been ages since Kelly and another one of the wives had fed him his own come after sex. Winking at her, Ed asked, “Why don’t you talk to Ling or Linda about a little come sharing with me?”

Kelly laughed and answered, “Linda loves come so much she won’t share it with anyone, while Ling isn’t all that wild about it.”

That news surprised Ed and he wondered if Kelly didn’t miss that. Perhaps Cathy would enjoy doing that with them the next time they were at home. He changed the topic and asked, “So where is everyone?”

“John is working on the last minute details of the first three days. Ling is watching the children. The other Druids are around doing Druid kinds of things,” replied Kelly.

“So we aren’t the only ones that are having sex.”

Kelly laughed at that statement. Druids tended to have lots of fun when it came to sex and any gathering of a large number of Druids was always accompanied by lots of swapping of sexual partners. She said, “I imagine that beds everywhere in the instructor apartments are getting a workout.”

Entering the administration building, Ed found the receptionist arguing with a middle-aged couple and the eighteen-year-old girl with them. Curious about the discord, Ed wandered over, his robes swishing as he walked, and asked, “May I be of some assistance?”

The receptionist said, “Please, Dr. Biggers. This couple would like to know why their daughter was not accepted into the program.”

Looking over at the couple, it was easy to see that the man was angry while his wife gave the appearance of being there against her will. The young woman wouldn’t meet his eyes and that made him think that she knew very well the reason she wasn’t accepted. He asked, “Do you want the truth?”

“Of course, I want the truth,” replied the man, belligerent that he would be questioned in that fashion. His hand went up to his collar and adjusted it. It was clear that the man wasn’t used to wearing a suit and tie, but had worn it to look much more important than he felt that he was. Ed would have respected him more if he had come dressed in blue jeans and work shirt.

Ed replied, “Many people think they want the truth, but are very unhappy when they learn it. So I ask you again, do you really want the truth?”

“Yes.”

Ed turned to the receptionist and said, “Get her application for me, please.”

The receptionist left the desk, happy that she wasn’t required to deal with the couple. It was several minutes before she returned with a folder and handed it to Ed. Glancing at the cover, Ed saw that the young woman was named Kristie Prevatt. Ed said, “Let’s go over to that table over there.”

After the family had seated themselves at the table, Ed opened the folder and read the contents. She was a very intelligent woman with an IQ in the upper quarter of a percent percentile and a poor high school transcript. The interview showed that she had social problems in high school, but that they appeared to be rooted in family problems. A smile crossed his face as he read that she had been accepted, but had not returned her acceptance letter. This was going to be an interesting exchange. He looked up and asked, “How is it that you think she was not accepted?”

“She told us so,” replied the man.

“She was accepted, but didn’t return the acceptance letter,” replied Ed as he watched the young woman. She blushed and looked down at the ground. It was clear that she hadn’t expected the parents to come to the University and complain.

The father rose out of his chair and looked at the Kristie with anger in his eyes. In a voice that carried across the room, he shouted, “You whore! Why did you lie to us? This is your only chance to go to college!”

As the young woman wilted, Ed rose and, with eyes flashing, stared at the man. He didn’t like to see people harming another with words in that fashion. Leaning across the table, he said, with iron in his voice, “Sit down, Sir. We do not tolerate that kind of treatment of another human being on this campus.”

The man found himself sitting down before he even knew that he was following Ed’s instructions. He turned to say something to Ed, but one look at Ed’s eyes stopped him. The mother asked, “Can she enter now?”

Returning to his chair, Ed ignored the parents as he turned his attention to the young woman. In a quiet voice, he asked, “Do you want to come here?”

“I want to go to the school that my boyfriend is going to. I was accepted, but my parents won’t pay for it,” the girl answered as she sulked.

In a very serious tone of voice, Ed said, “That doesn’t answer the question that I asked. Do you want to come here?”

“I would come here if my boyfriend came here, but he is going to the University of Alabama.”

“Again you have avoided answering my question. Do you want to come here?”

Puzzled, the girl felt that she had explained why she wanted to go elsewhere rather than here. She asked, “What do you want me to answer?”

“It’s a simple question that deserves a simple yes or no answer,” replied Ed with considerable patience. With many young people, they answered with justifications without ever answering the question. This young woman was very defensive, probably as a mechanism to protect herself from her father.

Her mother looked around nervously as though she knew that what she was about to say would upset her husband. Summoning her courage, she asked, “Does it matter what she wants? She has to go to this school since it’s the only one that we can afford.”

Looking over at the mother, Ed said, “Yes, it does matter. It matters very much if she wants to attend, here. We are discussing her life choices, and not yours. She has come of age. It’s time for her to take the reins and direct her life.”

The father snarled, “I’m her father and she’ll do what I tell her.”

“She may be your daughter, but she is not your property. Donating sperm doesn’t make someone your property,” replied Ed as he narrowed his eyes. The father shrunk under his intense look. Relaxing as he looked over at the young woman, Ed added, “You might not want her to come here, though, because we will teach her that lesson well; and you would never be able to control her, again.”

His statement decided the young woman. The idea of escaping from the domination of her father was more than half of what was driving her to go with her boyfriend. He was the only one whom she had seen, who was able to stand up to her father. She answered, “Yes, I want to come here.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.