Ed Biggers
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Ed Biggers, bully and cowboy, meets John Carter and changes into a much better man. This is a story about becoming the best person that you can be.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Safe Sex   Slow   School  

“The straps are too tight!” growled the elderly man.

“They have to be tight,” replied Ed absently echoing his standard answer to the often-repeated complaint.

The ambulance bounced as it hit a minor pothole in the highway. The old man shouted, “Tell that driver to be careful. I’m in pain back here!”

“He’s being as careful as he can be,” replied Ed as he looked up from his journal. The drive had been remarkably smooth.

“Damn it, why are you making me ride halfway across the country in the back of this thing?” asked the doctor for the thousandth time of the trip. The ambulance hit another bump and the doctor shouted, “Learn how to drive, you gorilla!”

“I could have put you in a nursing home, but I closed down the one that was closest to the hospital,” replied Ed with a smile. He knew that was worth a half an hour rant and that he would be able to read for that entire time.

“You miserable bastard. I know you would have put me in there in half a minute. You’ve always hated me!”

Looking out the window, Ed saw that Ling had pulled the car up to the side of the ambulance. He waved out the window at Mrs. Beth. The elderly woman waved back with a smile on her face. Ling slowly pulled behind the ambulance waiting for it to pull over. Checking his watch, Ed realized he had sat in the ambulance for half an hour longer than he was required. The doctor was still ranting about what a miserable and mean man he was, but Ed didn’t pay attention to that. In another half an hour, it would be time for another dose of painkiller.

Irritated at being ignored, Dr. Hayes stared at Ed for a minute and then shouted, “My name is Napoleon!”

The lie sounded like an out of tune violin scratching right next to his ear. With a shudder, Ed answered, “Stop that!”

“My name is Napoleon! My name is Napoleon!”

Understanding that it was the pain talking, Ed moved up to the front of the ambulance and told the driver, “Pull over. It’s time for a shift change.”

The driver continued on until the next exit before pulling off the highway and into a truck stop. Ed got out of the ambulance and stretched, letting his muscles relax. Arms raised over his head, he twisted from side to side working out the kinks in his back.

Ling followed the ambulance and parked next to it. Maggie stepped out of the car and said, “I bet he needs his pain killers.”

“Just start giving them to him and don’t stop until I tell you,” remarked Ed.

The nurse laughed and shook her head. She had already had two shifts in the back with the doctor and couldn’t believe how Ed had managed to last almost an hour longer than his shift. The easy shift was hers since it occurred right after he took the painkillers.

Ling got out of the car with Mrs. Hayes. The elderly woman took one look at Ed and said, “I’m so sorry. He’s really a nice guy when he’s not in pain.”

With a wry smile, Ed said, “Really? I hadn’t noticed.”

At first she thought he was serious, but then realized he was teasing her. She came over to him and took his arm saying, “You guys are too good.”

Patting her hand, Ed said, “Not really. I did threaten him with a nursing home at one point.”

Laughing, she cried, “You didn’t?”

Ling interrupted, “I need to get a bite to eat and use the powder room. Can we take a thirty minute break?”

Mrs. Hayes added, “That sounds like a good idea to me.”

Ed opened the back of the ambulance and called in, “We’re going to take a break. I’ll watch him if you want to get something to eat.”

Maggie answered, “Just bring a sandwich for me and something for him. I’ll use the restroom before we go.”

The driver joined them as they went into the restaurant. The break was long overdue and everyone felt much better after eating. Ed carried two sandwiches out to the ambulance, one for Dr. Hayes and the other for Maggie. Maggie took the opportunity to stretch and use the restroom. After delivering them, he joined Ling and Mrs. Hayes in the car. The caravan pulled away.

As the ambulance pulled around to the back of the house, John opened the back door. Once the driver backed the ambulance to the door, Ed exited and hugged John, happy to see him.

“We are home at last!” he said.

“Happy to be here? Or are you happy to be out of the ambulance?” asked John with a smile on his face. The two men hugged like long lost friends.

The trip from Los Angeles to the Carter Clan home had definitely pushed Dr. Hayes to his limits. He was ready to burst by the time he was rolled into the infirmary. Doctor Leonard from the hospital nodded to Kelly. She jabbed a needle in Dr. Hayes’ ass and within a few seconds, he was asleep.

Kelly sat back and smiled at the rest of the family. She asked Ed, “How did you ever survive the trip?”

Shaking his head, Ed joked, “I threatened him with physical harm.”

John, knowing that Ed wouldn’t do that, laughed as he said, “Right.”

Happy to have Ed home again, Kelly wrapped herself around him and kissed him. Ed’s hands came up and caressed her intimately. Mrs. Hayes looked a little embarrassed, but she didn’t look away. She had seen the same kind of behavior between Ed and Ling. It took some time, but Kelly finally released Ed.

Looking around the room, John said, “Hey, Kelly. Why don’t you take Ed out of here and welcome our husband home properly?”

Kelly pulled Ed away, bumping his hip with hers as she exaggerated the swing of her hips. As they walked towards her room, she whispered in his ear, “I missed my cowboy.”

“This cowboy missed his nurse,” said Ed as he pulled her closer.

When they reached Kelly’s room, she opened the door and let Ed in. Before the door had even closed she was undressing. Ed turned to look at her about the time that her shirt hit the floor. Smiling, he started working on his shirt while looking at her breasts. For the first time in a long time, his fingers didn’t work well as he fumbled to get the buttons undone.

Shirt off, Ed sat down on the floor to remove his boots. They didn’t cooperate. In the mean time, Kelly had managed to get her pants off and was lowering her panties. She had turned to face away so that as she bent down she was presenting her ass and cunt to his view. He fumbled with his boots finally getting one of them off. By then, Kelly was naked and watching him with a grin.

She started giggling as he struggled with the other boot finally breaking out into a full-fledged laugh when the boot finally came off with a loud plop. Almost losing his balance, he stood and undid his belt. Walking with a sexy sway of her hips, Kelly came over to Ed. Kneeling in front of him, she undid the snap and lowered the zipper of his pants.

His cock, erect, peeked over the top of his briefs. Laughing, Kelly said, “Looks like someone is happy to see me.”

Once his shorts were off, Kelly sucked his cock into her mouth. Her tongue worked furiously around the sensitive head. Ed lowered his hands and held her head. With a gentle upward pressure, he signaled that he wanted her to stand. She stood and led him to her bedroom.

The action was fast and furious as she threw him onto the bed and climbed atop him. Without any foreplay, she lowered herself on his cock and started riding it. As she moved up and down, she also incorporated a forward and backward motion in her movements. The effect was to rub her clit against him on the down and forward movements.

Ed’s hands roamed over her body, settling on her breasts. Kneading them roughly, he pinched her nipples hard enough to make her squeak. A shudder of pleasure went through Kelly. There were times when she liked it rough and could never get that from John. Ed was always in better tune with her needs for roughness and would give her that treatment when she wanted it.

Ed sat up and hugged her tight to his chest. With a smooth motion, he rolled her over so that she was on her back. Grabbing her calves, he lifted her legs high in the air and slipped her ankles on his shoulders. Leaning forward he started slamming his cock into her hot and ready cunt. Kelly was in heaven, finally getting the fucking for which she had longed.

Ed enjoyed these sessions with Kelly when she wanted him to take his pleasure from her, without concern for her pleasure. The pressure was off him because she could come easily this way. As he slammed into her, she started making the animal-like noises that signaled an approaching orgasm. The slapping sound as he fucked her, drove her to greater heights.

With sweat dripping off his nose, Ed started grunting with the physical effort he was putting into this. Kelly looked up at the intense look on his face. It triggered a mind-shattering orgasm for Kelly. Her animal noises climbed in volume. Ed was bottoming out in her passage, sending little spasms of pleasure through her body.

The strong rhythm broke down as Ed started to come. The breaking of his rhythm provoked another orgasm in Kelly as her body reacted to the unexpected change. He stopped thrusting as he held his cock as firmly embedded within her as deeply as he could. With a few final grunts, the last of his come shot into her.

His needs sated, he slowly pulled out of her and sat back on his heels. To his surprise, Kelly sat up and sucked his cock, cleaning it with her mouth. She made humming sounds as she worked it over, the vibrations sending little after waves that extended the afterglow of his orgasm.

When she was satisfied that Ed was clean, Kelly lay back on the bed. Ed lay down beside her, happy to hold her in his arms. Kelly asked, “How is it that you know when I want to be treated a little roughly in bed?”

Laughing at the question, Ed said, “You go straight to the action without foreplay.”

“Oh,” answered Kelly as she thought about it.

They lay there for a little while when Ed noticed that Kelly had started breathing with the regularity of sleep. He watched her sleep, marveling at the peaceful satisfied look on her face. Waiting until he was sure that he could move without waking her, he left the bedroom and dressed.

As Ed approached the pool room, he heard John say, “I have no idea. I wouldn’t worry though.”

A voice that he didn’t recognize asked, “You wouldn’t?”

He entered the pool room when John said, “Nope. I wouldn’t. Ed’s a good guy.”

“Why thank you, John,” said Ed. He smiled as he stripped and jumped into the pool. Coming up, he shook his head sending a spray of water around the pool. He took a moment to examine Leroy out of the corner of his eye. No one had told him that Leroy was black. He turned to Leroy and introduced himself, “You must be Leroy. I’m Ed.”

“Right. Nice to meet you, Ed,” replied Leroy nervously.

Ed laughed as he took in the man’s expression, wondering what John and Kelly had been telling Leroy about him. He said, “You’re scared to death of meeting me. I bet you’re afraid you’ll end up on the street when I say I don’t like you. Right?”

“Right,” answered Leroy with a little resignation. He added, “I hope you’ll let me call a cab first, though.”

Both of the men in the pool laughed at his answer. Ed splashed John and made a mock mean face. Ed growled before he said, “That’s for making me out to be some sort of ogre. So, how do you like it here in our home?”

“I like it a lot. It’s very peaceful. Everyone is calm and tranquil. I almost feel like I’m in a monastery.”

John laughed and retorted, “A monastery with naked people walking around and having sex all of the time.”

“Sounds like a bordello to me,” Ed joked. He remembered what Ling had said about Leroy being a perfect gentleman and that he had not made any attempts to bed any of the women in the house. He added, “I heard that you haven’t been in bed with anyone since you got here. You must be horny as hell by now.”

“A little.” Leroy was actually extremely horny, having to go to his room and jack off several times a day. Watching Sarah walk around naked was driving him crazy.

Ed laughed as he suggested, “I’d say a lot. I’m sure that Cathy or Sarah would be interested. You might ask them.”

Leroy was rather taken aback by the statement. “Does that mean I can stay?”

Looking at Leroy, Ed decided it was time to find out if the guy would be a problem. He asked, “You wouldn’t want to hurt us, would you?”

A puzzled look flashed across Leroy’s face. “Of course not.”

Ed shrugged and asked, “You aren’t in financial difficulty such that you’d sell us out, are you?”

Indignant, Leroy bluntly answered, “No, I wouldn’t sell you out.”

“So you can’t imagine a scenario in which you’d do us any harm.”

“Right.”

His truth sense told him that the man was genuine. A good-natured laugh rolled out of Ed as he splashed John. John sputtered, “What was that for?”

“You’ve got yourself a hiking partner.”

John splashed him back. Ed sputtered, “What was that for?”

“Having too much fun at Leroy’s expense.” John’s lopsided grin confused Leroy, but made Ed laugh.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.