A Boy's Luck - Cover

A Boy's Luck

Copyright© 2004 by Arrow Poison

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - The boy got lucky with his mother and sister

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex  

I took Mansi by her waist and help her sit in the same position where I had been sitting so far. Mansi sat at the edge of the bed with her legs astride exposing her mouth watering hidden mound of love to my lusty vision.

"It's my turn l'il sis..." I sank to my knee in front of him and brought my head near her crotch.

I knelt between her legs and inserted my fingers inside the elastic of her panties... gently pulling it along her thighs. Mansi watched me intently and lifted her ass off the bed so that I could slide her panties. I removed her panties, gradually exposing her delicious cunt to my lustful gaze. Then I threw it on the floor.

My little sister was now sitting in front of me... completely naked... her legs wide spread, her gorgeous cunt open looking at me invitingly. Mansi had less hair on her pussy than Sheila but her cunt lips were more prominent, puffier like a fresh piece of bread. Her slit was partially open and her swollen clit was peeping out in its majestic glory.

I was amazed by my sister's beauty, and the fact that she was all for me, made me long for her more. I wanted to kiss her everywhere.

I began with her beautiful soft breasts. I licked and kissed them one by one, flicking the sensitive tips of her fully erect nipples with my tongue, and teasing them with my teeth.

During this period my hand was caressing the soft smooth skin of her inner thighs... the soaking wetness over her fluffy mound... the slickness of her cuntlips.

Mansi began squirming with pleasure as my finger touched her clit. My lips began the downward journey, slowly to her belly button and then finally very top of her hairy triangle. My tongue licked her crispy curly hair making it wet with my saliva. And then my hungry tongue touched the outer lips of her cunt.

Mansi moaned loudly.

I ran my tongue along her puffy slit, in the process stroking her clit with the tip, and began to lap at her inner thighs slowly licking the every trace of her wetness sticking to her thighs. I could feel the mind-blowing fragrance of her sex. I licked the slick hair covering her cuntlips, enjoying the taste of her juices. I loved eating pussy and Mansi's pussy tasted heavenly... that's what I felt... probably because one don't get a chance to suck his own sister's pussy... or probably it was more forbidden than any other pussy I had licked so far.

Mansi was certainly enjoying the assault of my tongue over her cuntlips, quite evident from her non-stop moans and groans. She put her both hands on my head, was gently forced it deeper into her welcoming cunt. I responded to her invitation by thrusting my tongue into her open wetness.

I delicately pulled her lips apart, and gently entered my tongue into her tight hole. Her wetness soaked my lips and chin luxuriously. I licked her passion fluid off her cunt and then began to lap at her clitoris while my fingers opened her flowery cunt lips and I inserted two fingers inside her hot channel. I began finger fucking her.

I was sure that my sister was virgin and my fingers were the first one to intrude the most inner and the most intimate part of her body. And she was enjoying all of it. I could feel my cock slowly rising to another erection.

My mind was reeling with unbounded ecstasy. I could not believe that I was sucking my own sister's cunt. Hitherto, I didn't believe that such things like incest actually existed in reality; and now my tongue was playing with my dear sister's cunt and she too was enjoying it.

Mansi began to whimper... her fingers gripped my hair, pulling them excitedly. Her whole body became rigid with pleasure and she pushed her virgin cunt into my licking face.

"Aaaaaiiiiiieeeeeeee... ahhhhhh..." Her hand fiercely pulled my head into her cunt as her orgasm hit her.

She let out a long groan and collapsed on the bed. I didn't let her go and lifted her legs over my shoulder and continued licking her cunt. My deft tongue attacked her clit again and again and she responded by inundating my aching tongue with her spending.

I intended to continue nonstop but she forced my head away from her cunt and covered it with her hands.

"Please stop." Her lust driven eyes gleamed with a mischievous glint. "It's tickling."

I stood from my place and slipped beside her. I drew her naked body in my arms and we kissed passionately. I let her feel her own secretions form my lips.

"You like it." I fondled her breast as she licked my lips.

"Oh... bhaiya (brother)." She said giggling.

My already hardened cock was poking against her belly. Mansi stated down at my engorged cock.

"God... ! It's hard again." She grabbed it... rubbing its head against her wet bush. "What does it want?"

"My l'il sister's delicious cunt." I kept my hand over her cunt and ran a finger along its slit.

She brought my cock head little lower and rubbed it along her cunt slit.

"You didn't answer dear sis." I continued running my fingers along her wet crack.

"Its all yours bhaiya... all yours. Take it." She rubbed my glistening cock head against her inner labia. "Make me a woman... teach me the art of love."

I groaned with pleasure feeling my sister's hot breath burning my face, her supple tits mashed against my chest.

I sat and repositioned her body on the bed. She sprawled out on the wooden bed, her legs astride, her virgin cunt wet and ready for my raging cock... her own brother's cock. I kneeled between her legs.

I took my swollen prick between my fingers.

"I'm going to make you a woman... my woman."

"Please... slowly."

"I'll be gentle. It gonna hurt a little in the beginning. But then you'll the love the feel."

I grabbed the tick base of my cock and aimed its blood-swollen tip at the opening of her juicy cunt. I forced my cock head; her hair cover pussy lips spread opened to my intruding organ.

"Yeah... !" I only muttered as I pushed my cock head between the puffy folds of her delicate pussy. "I'm gonna give it to you nice and hard."

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhh..." She hissed as my cock head pressed against her cherry. "Do it. Do it!"

I grabbed her thighs and lunged my hips forward. My cock head ripped her cherry and entered her.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... !"

She moaned with pain and her whole body shook uncontrollably. I didn't let her go and gave another thrust; my swollen cock head disappeared inside her tight cunt.

"Oh... god it's hurting... bhaiya. Please take it out." She eyes were suddenly wet.

"Don't worry sis, you gonna like it." I eased the pressure a bit and let her relax. As soon as she relaxed, I pressed my cock again with a brutal force, burying the whole length of my cock deep inside her. Her pain filled shriek filled the room.

"God... Mansi... you're so tight!" I could feel my balls touching her ass cheeks. I released the pressure on her legs but let my hardness remained embedded in her heavenly furrow. No doubt her cunt was tight... much tighter than those of my pervious fuck partners. But it was well lubricated due to prolong foreplay and it helped my cock when I pushed it inside her.

I looked at my sister; tears wailing in her eyes... her face grimaced with pain... but it was easing and she was slowly gaining her control.

"Its hurting... Ahhh..."

"Relax Mansi... relax..." I gently kissed her on her lips. "Its over... its completely in... see."

I took her hand and kept it over her cunt... where my cock was penetrating her. She fumbled with my hardness.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.