Laura

by Lazlong

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlong

Erotica Sex Story: Laura had been called brainiac, egg head, and teacher's pet all of her life. Now she was starting a new school and a new life. Could this young girl find love, or was she destined to be an outcast?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   First   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   .

I'm Laura Gooding I'm not looking forward to today. In fact, I am dreading it. Today is my first day at Calvin High School.

I have never minded starting at a new school. My father, John, was a Major in the Air Force, so I started many new schools in my lifetime. Most of the time I attended school on the base and the kids there were all Air Force brats as well, so there was never a problem making new friends.

Even when the base my father was stationed at was too small to have a school, I knew I'd only be there a short time, so I never really worried about it. I never really tried to make friends in those places because I knew in about a year I'd be moving on and I'd never see them again.

Now, my father had retired from the Air Force. He is now a civilian consultant in computer systems. According to him, he's making three times as much for doing the same job he did before. That's okay for him and mom, but it shook my entire world. As a freshman in high school, I'm looking at spending four years in the same place, with the same kids.

I finished putting on the little bit of makeup I usually wore. I don't use a lot, because it's bad for your skin. Besides, I think the cheerleader types who put it on with a trowel look desperate. I mean, if I were a boy, I'd wonder what they were trying to hide under there.

As I went into the kitchen, I was hoping mom wasn't going to make a big deal about this being my first day in high school. "Hi, Mom," I said, trying to sound cheerful.

I knew I was in trouble when she turned around. She had that "I'm so proud of my little girl" look on her face. Now, don't get me wrong, I love mom. She's one of the best mothers I've ever been around. But, for God's sake, I'm fourteen years old! I'm too old to be babied and I knew that with that expression on her face, that was exactly what was going to happen.

"How's my little girl this morning?" Mom asked. "Are you all ready for your first day in high school?"

"Yeah, I'm ready. It's no big deal, Mom. I've started lots of new schools."

"I know, Honey, but this is high school. My little girl is growing up."

I thought I'd shake her up a little so I said, "Yeah, I know, Mom. I've got tits and everything."

Mom wasn't very comfortable talking about body parts or sex or anything like that so I saw her blush before she answered. "Be nice, Laura. Try to act like a young lady."

That was one of the worst rebukes Mom was capable of. Sometimes I felt like I was the adult and she was the child. I mean, gee, if I were a boy I'd feel like Beaver Cleaver or Will Robinson.

I hugged Mom and said, "I'm sorry, Mom. I just don't want to make a big deal out of this. To be honest I'm a little worried about starting in a school where I know I'm going to be around for four years. What if no one likes me? What if I have to go four years with no friends?"

"Oh, Honey. Why wouldn't people like you? You're pretty and smart. I'm sure you're going to make lots of new friends."

"Being smart is part of the problem, Mom. The last two schools I was in, I was called braniac and teacher's pet because I got good grades and the teachers liked me. Some people acted like they wanted to be friends until they found out I was smart, then they just kind of drifted away."

"You had friends at your last school, Honey. What about Sandra Bentley?"

Yes, Sandy Bentley was my friend. Sort of. Sandy wore braces and thick glasses. She was also boy crazy. That's not uncommon for eighth grade girls, but boys were about all Sandy could talk about. I mean, I don't have anything against boys. It's just that I don't like spending all my time talking about how cute this boy is or how nice that boy's butt is.

I did hang around with Sandy a lot. I'd usually tune her out and think about something else when she started on one of her boy talks or when she started talking about who was going with whom. Most of the time she'd at least listen to me when I had something to say.

I didn't try to tell Mom about Sandy. I just finished my breakfast, kissed Mom goodbye, and headed off for school. Mom and Dad had picked Calvin High as the place they wanted me to finish high school. Then, they managed to find a house to buy that was only six blocks away from it. That meant that unless I somehow managed to get a car in a couple of years, I'd be walking to school for the next four years.

I'll have to admit the walk to school wasn't bad. I mean, it was a very nice early fall day. The sun was shining and the temperature was in the low seventies. I had no idea where to go when I got there, but I shouldn't have worried. There were signs everywhere saying "Freshmen", with arrows, pointing toward the gymnasium.

Inside, they had groups of chairs arranged under signs reading "A - F - 323", "G - L - 325", "M - R - 327", and "S - Z - 329". I sat down in the middle of the section marked "G - L - 325" and watched everyone else file in, looking lost.

After the first bell rang, there were probably still at least forty kids still milling around. A portly guy, introduced himself as Mr. Sanderson, the school principal. He asked everyone to take seats in the section that was appropriate for the first letter of their last name and maybe another twenty kids found seats.

Then he told the rest to stand behind the appropriate section if there weren't seats available. Finally everything settled down. "I want to welcome you all to Calvin High School. I think that Calvin High is one of the best schools in the state," Sanderson said with a big smile. He then went on, endlessly it seemed, to tell us the history of the school, the makeup of the student body, and an impressive list of rules and regulations.

Finally, he started to wind down. "Today is going to be an orientation day. Those of you who went to Calvin Elementary will already have classes assigned. When I dismiss you, those students who already have class assignments will go to the room number on the signs above you. There, you will be given your schedules. Your home room teachers will answer any questions you might have. Those of you who didn't attend Calvin Elementary last year should remain here when I dismiss the rest of you. Please go to the appropriate home room, or remain here if you are transferring in."

There were twelve of us left in our seats when everyone else had finally figured out they were supposed to leave. Mr. Sanderson introduced us to Mrs. Calzaggi, who is the school guidance counselor. The first thing she asked us was if we had transcripts from our previous schools. Only three of us had them, so she took our names and put them on a list. She then asked for the names of the students who didn't have them and them sent them to the principal's office to have them request transcripts.

One of the others who had their transcript was a boy I'd been watching for a while. He had set beside me while Sanderson had been making his speech and I couldn't help but notice he was really cute. We hadn't said anything to each other, but I had smiled at him when I saw him looking at me. He just kind of ducked his head as if he were embarrassed.

I found out later his name was Michael Harding. We ended up taking all of the same classes. Mrs. Calzaggi ended up putting me in Honors English, Algebra 1, Social Studies, American History, and Physical Education. I wasn't sure about the Honors English thing, but Mrs. Calzaggi insisted, saying my records indicated I should be able to handle it.

The rest of the day went fairly quickly. We got to meet all of our teachers and they handed out our books for all of the classes. After that, we went back to home room, and they gave us our locker assignments. I ended up dumping all of my books in my locker because I didn't want to haul them home, then back again tomorrow morning.

**** Tuesday

Okay, I knew it was going to happen. I just didn't know it was going to happen this soon. Honors English was my first class. This was a regular classroom with regular desks in rows running from front to back. It must be a school policy or something because all of my teachers had us seated in alphabetical order. That put Mike Harding in the seat right behind mine.

My second period class, American History, was different though. There were four long tables across the front of the room, with another four behind them and so on to the back of the room. This put Mike and me at the same table. After the teacher had us the way she wanted us, Mrs. Pounds left the room to take her attendance sheets to the office. Mike had glanced at me when he sat down, then quickly turned his head.

I smiled at him and said, "Hi, Mike."

He glanced at me again, turning completely read then mumbled, "Hi."

"What's the matter nerd boy?" I heard from behind me. "Ain'tcha never talked to a girl before?"

I whirled around and looked at the table behind us. There were four girls sitting there, smiling like they were really proud of themselves. I just stared at them until one of them said, in the same voice as before, "Whatcha lookin' at, Bitch?"

"I'm not sure," I said as calmly as I could manage. "I think it's probably the school slut though."

"Fuck you," she said, her face reddening with anger.

"I'm sure you'd like to, but I'm a lot more selective about who I fuck. A girl has to worry about disease, you know." The whole classroom giggled.

The girl jumped up so fast she knocked her chair over behind her. She was just starting around the table when Mrs. Pound came back into the room. "Hey!" Mrs. Pound shouted.

The girl stopped in her tracks. "What's going on here?" the teacher asked.

"Uh, something bit me on the leg, Ma'am," the girl said.

"Take your seat and be careful, young lady," Mrs. Pound said. "If you had hurt someone with that chair, you'd be in detention for the rest of the week."

The girl sat back down and the rest of the class went quietly. I noticed the girl on my left giving me a big smile, and I noticed Mike keep stealing glances at me. When the class was over, the girl who had smiled at me said, quietly, "Thank you for telling that bitch off. Her name is Sindi Shaefer. She hates everyone who isn't in her little clique. She made my life miserable last year."

"Well, she'll probably try to make my life miserable this year," I said. "I'm Laura Gooding," I said, holding out my hand.

She took my hand and said, "I'm Melissa Goldwin. It's nice to meet you, Laura."

We started out of the room and I saw Mike standing in the hall. As we started to pass him, he said, "I... I just wanted... wanted to thank you."

"That's okay, Mike. I hate people like her. I've spent the last several years having people call me nerd or geek or teacher's pet and I'm tired of it. I'm on my way to Algebra. Where are you guys going?"

"I'm going to Algebra, too," Missy said.

"So am I," Mike mumbled.

"Let's walk together then," I said. "If Sindi can have her clique, we can have one of our own."

Missy giggled and Mike turned red again.

Algebra was great! Mr. Kopec is smart and funny and he can explain things so that anyone can understand them. The best thing about the class though was that Sindi and her crew weren't there. The period passed quickly and then it was time for lunch.

Before we were even out of our seats, Missy asked, "Would you guys like to sit together at lunch?"

I agreed enthusiastically, and Mike nodded his agreement. After we went through the line, Missy found us a table. I ended up sitting on one side of the table. Missy sat across from me and Mike took the seat beside me. Missy was bubbling.

"I think you guys are a lot like me," Missy said. "I've always done well in school and the other kids have hated me for it. I've been teased and made fun of and I haven't had many friends."

"Yeah, I agree," I said. "If you add that to the fact that my dad was in the Air Force and we didn't stay in any one place that long you'll see that I haven't had a very easy time of it either. What about you, Mike?"

"Yeah, I've always been a nerd or a geek,"

"Not any more," I laughed. "Now, you're one of the three musketeers. One for all and all for one!"

Mike actually laughed and Missy giggled. "Where do you guys live?" I asked.

"I live on the corner of 22nd and Washington," Missy said. "It's not very far from school."

I looked over at Mike and he responded, "Between 22nd and 23rd on Jefferson."

"Well, I live right between you guys," I said. "I live between 21st and 22nd on Adams. We could all meet at my place and walk to school together."

"That would be great," Missy said. "What's your mom and dad like?"

"Well... Dad is a retired Air Force Major. He works for the government as a civilian consultant now. Mom is a housewife. Dad is a strong silent type. I love him but I've never been close to him. Mom is a lot younger than dad and has a more outgoing personality. What are your parents like, Mike?"

Mike was looking down at his plate as he said, "My dad died five years ago. Mom is nice, but I don't see much of her. She's some kind of executive in the company she works for and sometimes she works until eight or nine at night."

"My mom and dad both work," Missy said. "Mom only works part time, so she is almost always home when I get home from school. I think I'd go crazy if I had to be home alone until your mom comes home, Mike."

"Yeah, It took me a long time to get used to it," Mike said. "I spend a lot of time on the Internet and I do a lot of studying."

Lunch time was over, so we all headed off to our Social Studies class. What a waste of time. The teacher, Miss Garnette, was trying to teach us things I've known since first grade. Oh, well, I guess some of the kids didn't know what she was teaching if you could go by the blank looks on their faces. Sindi was in that class, too.

The rest of the afternoon was pretty much a waste as well. I mean, who needs a study hall anyway. I finished my homework in all of my classes before the class was even finished.

I like to play sports, but Phys Ed is boring. We did a lot of running and some exercises. Oh well.

Missy, Mike I and just seemed to gravitate together when classes were out. We started walking in the general direction of our homes. Mike even made a few comments without being asked a direct question. "Mike, you said you were on the Internet a lot. Do you ever go in any of the chat rooms?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah," he brightened. "I'm on almost all of the messenger services."

"Cool. So am I. What's your screen name?"

Mike blushed brighter than I'd ever seen him blush before. "Well, uh, I'm, uh. I'm SexyNerd."

"Cool. Neat name. I'm AFBrat. Maybe I'll see you on line some time. I use Yahoo the most, but I also use MSN." What I didn't tell him was that I also used the screen name, Kitten1990.

Missy said she wasn't too much into the Internet, because her parents thought there was too much pornography on there. I told her that if she ever wanted to use my computer to go on the net, or to send and receive e-mails, she could.

When we were close to my house, I asked if they'd like to come in and meet my mother. Missy agreed immediately, but Mike said he'd better be getting home. From what he'd said earlier, I knew his mother wouldn't be there, but I let him off. I think he'd made a lot of progress in one day.

Mom was bubbling over when I brought Missy in. She fixed us some cookies and milk while Missy called her mother to let her know when she'd be home. Why do parents seem to derive such pleasure from embarrassing their children? Mom must have asked Missy thirty questions before I finally told her we were going up to my room to play on the computer.

We fooled around with the computer for a while, then went on line and chatted with Mike for a few minutes. Before long, Missy said she had to go home, so I went down to face mom.

"So, young lady. One day in school and you've made a friend already," Mom said with a grin.

"Two, actually, Mom. There is a guy named Mike Harding who hung out with us today."

"Oh," Mom laughed. "A boy friend, huh?"

"That's right, Mom. A boy, who is a friend. Not a boyfriend."

"We'll see," she said.

**** Wednesday

I have to admit, in some ways yesterday went a lot better than I thought it would. I actually did make a couple of new friends. I also made at least one enemy, so I guess it balances out.

I took my shower and was getting dressed when I happened to glance out my window. Mike was walking up and down the sidewalk, looking lost. Without thinking I opened my window and yelled, "Mike, I'll be down in about five minutes. Knock on the door and Mom will give you some orange juice."

Mike looked up at me and his mouth fell open. His eyes got really big and he started turning red. Oh, SHIT! I just realized I only had on my panties and bra. I quickly retreated and finished dressing. I ran down stairs and yelled to Mom that I was bringing a friend in.

When I got outside, Mike was standing there, looking like he didn't know if he should stay or run. I ran over to him and grabbed his hand. "Mike, I'm so sorry. I forgot I wasn't completely dressed."

"It's... It's... Okay, Laura. You're... You're beautiful."

"Thank you, Mike," I said, still holding his hand. "I know I'm not beautiful, but thank you for saying it."

"But, you are, Laura. You're... You're the pretiest girl I've ever seen."

"Thank you, Mike. Come on in and meet my Mom. I haven't eaten anything yet. We still have plenty of time."

I held on to his hand and gave him a tug. I think he was still in shock because he followed me without argument. I introduced him to Mom and she offered him some French Toast. He declined, but I poured him a glass of orange juice before I attacked my own breakfast.

Mike and Mom held a very nice conversation while I ate. Mike didn't show any of the hesitation he displayed when he was talking to me. I was wondering about that when Missy came in.

We all talked for a few minutes while I finished my breakfast, then took off for school. English was good again. Mike, Missy and I kept talking right up to the point where the teacher looked at us pointedly and started taking roll.

In our history class, Sindi ignored us and started picking on some boy at the table next to hers. "So, Adam," she said. "Are you going to be teacher's pet again this year?"

The boy didn't answer her, so she went on. "I don't think Mrs. Pound is going to be as easy to suck up to as our teacher was last year. I'm surprised you managed to wash all the brown off your nose before classes started this year."

I don't know why I did it. I guess I just hate seeing someone picked on. I know I've always been considered a nerd too, but being an Air Force brat, I learned to fight back. I turned around in my seat and said, "Sindi, even if Adam had a brown nose, as you said, it will wash off. The problem is, there's no way to wash the stupidity out of your brain."

One of her friends grabbed her as she started to get up. About that time, Mrs. Pound walked into the room. She gave Sindi a long look as she walked to the front of the room.

"I don't know what is going on here," Mrs. Pound said, "but, I want it to stop. When I came into the room yesterday, one of you had just knocked over her chair. Today, I came in and the same girl is struggling with another girl. You people are now in high school. Your antics may have been tolerated in middle school, but here they are inappropriate. If I see one more indication of trouble in this classroom, I will start asking questions. When I am satisfied with the answers I receive, someone will be punished. I hope I've made myself clear."

Mrs. Pound then picked up her textbook and told us to turn to page eighty-four. We read a couple of paragraphs and then discussed them. The rest of the class went well.

Adam Richards stopped us as we headed for algebra. "Laura, I just wanted to thank you for standing up for me in there. I'm usually not such a wimp, but Sindi has always been able to get my goat."

"That's okay, Adam. I guess I'm a little fiesty. I've had so many people pick on me over the years that I finally got tired of it and started fighting back. Try this, the next time she says anything to you, just flip her the bird, then ignore her if she says anything else. That'll get to her quicker than anything."

Adam laughed, then said, "I'll try that Laura. When she starts picking on me I get tongue tied. I never know what to say to her. Flipping her the bird will be easy."


The three muskateers sat together at lunch again. This time, I was sitting beside Mike with Missy across from me. We had just settled in when Adam came over and asked if he could join us. Of course we agreed, so he sat by Missy and we all started in on our institutional quisine. Missy and Adam had known each other for years and were soon talking animatedly.

"So, Laura, do you think you're going to be living here permanently?" Mike asked me. There was no stuttering and no hesitation in his question. I was impressed. Maybe seeing me in my undies this morning was good for him.

"I think so, Mike. Dad's working at the Air Force Base here. They bought a house and they've never done that before. They also told me I'd be spending the next four years in this school."

Mike smiled. "That's good. I'll bet it was hard moving around all of the time."

"It was in some ways, but in others it made me stronger. I heard the nerd comments just the same as you did, but after a while they just made me fight back. I got in trouble for it a few times, but eventually they quit bothering me."

"How'd you get in trouble?"

"Well, this one girl just wouldn't leave me alone. She was always calling me names and making nasty remarks. I could put up with that, but then one day, she slapped me around the back of my head. I lost it."

Mike was grinning, "What did you do?"

"I'm not really sure. When I came to myself, the teacher was trying to pull me off of her. I was sitting on top of her, I had my left hand wrapped up in her hair and I was hitting her in the face with my right. I was suspended for three days. Dad thought it was funny, but mom had a calf. She grounded me for two weeks."

Mike was laughing his ass off now, and Missy and Adam turned around to ask what was going on. They were so into each other they hadn't heard a word I said.

I was retelling the story for Missy and Adam when I felt someone behind me. For some reason I just knew it was Sindi. I was starting to turn around when she said, "Well, if it isn't the Nerd Queen and her court."

She then looked over at Adam and said, "Don't think you're going to get off that easy, Brown Nose."

Adam looked her right in the eye, then popped up the middle finger of his right hand and showed it to her. Sindi let out an audible gasp. Adam looked at me and I winked. Adam's smile went from ear to ear.

I think it was more the smile than the finger that did it. Sindi sputtered a time or two, then went ballistic. She started screaming insults at all four of us. Every head in the caffeteria turned to look at her.

I started to say something in return, but fortunately I saw Mrs. Pound heading toward us first. I put my finger to my lips to make sure the others didn't say anything and let Sindi continue.

Sindi was saying something about "Bitches and Sluts", when Mrs. Pound gently laid her hand on Sindi's shoulder. Sindi whirled around. I thought for a second she was going to hit the teacher, then I saw her shoulders slump as she realized she had screwed up.

"I want all five of you to follow me to the office right now," Mrs. Pound said in a no-nonsense voice. None of us said a word. We just got up and started to follow.

As we got into the hall, I whispered to Mike, "Let me do most of the talking. Pass it on."

Mike passed it on to Adam and Adam told Missy.

Mrs. Pound sat us all down in the waiting room and went in to see Mr. Sanderson. She came out in a few minutes and escorted all of us in.

"Mrs. Pound tells me there's something going on between the five of you. I want to know what it is," Mr. Sanderson said.

No one said a word.

Mr. Sanderson waited until the silence had become uncomfortable then asked, "Sindi, you were yelling at the rest of these students. Why were you yelling at them?"

Sindi squirmed for a minute then said, "Adam flipped me off."

"Is that true Adam?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Why did you do that?"

"She called me a brown noser?"

"Why did you call him a brown noser, Sindi?"

"Because he is. He always gets good grades and the teachers always treat him special."

"What about the rest of you?" Sanderson asked.

I glanced at the others and then said, "She has been calling all of us names including brown noser, teachers pet, geek, and nerd amoung other things. I don't know why for sure, because I only met her yesterday, but I suspect it is because we are all good students."

"Why do you think she would do that?"

"Well, she seems to think we get good grades because the teachers like us. She doesn't realize we get better grades because we work harder to get them or because we are more intelligent. Teachers usually like us because we are prepared for their classes."

"Have you ever thrown your intelligence in her face?" he asked.

I blushed. "Only when I told her it would be easier to wash the brown off Adam's nose than it would be to wash the stupidity out of her brain when she called Adam a brown noser in Mrs. Pound's class."

Mrs. Pound, who was standing behind Sindi, was trying to stiffle a giggle and Mr. Sanderson had a twinkle in his eye, but a very stern look on his face.

"Okay, this stops right now. Sindi, you are not to call anyone names from this point on. The rest of you, if Sindi does call you a name, don't think of a snappy comeback. Come to me. If I hear of any more name calling, Sindi will be punished. If I hear of any more comebacks, the rest of you will be punished as well. Now, get out of here."

We got. Sindi gave us a dirty look then scooted off by herself. We still had about twenty minutes of lunch left, so the rest of us went outside to get some fresh air. We were back inside before the bell rang and the rest of the day went well.


It turned out that Adam lived fairly close to the rest of us, so we all walked to my place together. I invited everyone in and surprisingly enough they all agreed. Mom was tickled to death and got out chips and sodas for all of us. We talked for almost an hour, then the rest of the group decided they'd better head for home.

I talked with mom for a little while, then decided to go up and play on the computer for a while. I checked my e-mails then went on line. I logged into Yahoo Messenger as Kitten1990 and looked for any of my on-line friends. Then I saw SexyNerd was on line, so I decided to say hello.

<Kitten1990>Hi SexyNerd. How are you doing?

<SexyNerd>I'm doing OK. I don't think I've talked with you before.

I had forgotten I hadn't given him this screen name. "Oh, well. I might as well have a little fun," I thought.

<Kitten1990>That's right. I saw your profile though, so I know we're about the same age. What high school do you go to?

<SexyNerd>Calvin. You?

<Kitten1990>I go to South. I'm a fourteen year old girl.

<SexyNerd>As you saw from my profile, I'm a fourteen year old guy. What my profile didn't say is that I'm cute. How about you?

What the hell is this? Two days ago he was too shy to talk to me. Now, he's flirting with me.

<Kitten1990>I've been told I'm cute. So, do you have a girlfriend?

<SexyNerd>Not really, I met this girl a couple of days ago that I really like, but I haven't been able to ask her out or anything.

<Kitten1990>Why's that?

<SexyNerd>Well, when I think of her as just a friend, I can talk to her just fine. When I start thinking I'd like to ask her to go on a date, I get all tongue tied.

<Kitten1990>Awh, and I was thinking you were a real flirt.

<SexyNerd>It's easy to flirt on-line.

<Kitten1990>Why don't you say something to her? Maybe she feels the same thing about you.

<SexyNerd>I'm afraid Laura just thinks of me as a friend. She is much too pretty and smart to be interested in someone like me.

I'll swear my heart stopped. I had no idea he was interested in me as more than a friend. How did I feel about him? I didn't know.

<Kitten1990>SexyNerd, my mother is calling me to dinner. I have to run. Maybe I'll see you on here tomorrow.

<SexyNerd>Okay Kitten. You have a good night.

Shit, damn, fuck, hell, son-of-a-bitch, now what the hell am I going to do? How did this happen? Okay, let's take stock here. Let's figure out how I feel about Mike. Okay, he's cute. His body hasn't matured yet, but he has good muscles for his age and a cute butt. He's tall, which is good. He has good (Should I say handsome?) facial features. He keeps his dirty-blonde hair in a nice style. His eyes, oh yes, his eyes. His eyes are a deep blue that look like you could fall in them and drown. He's smart, and when he isn't nervous, he's fun to talk with.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.