Card Tricks - Cover

Card Tricks

Copyright© 2004 by AMOWAT

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When Bill finds a magic deck of cards, the joker may be wild, but the women in his life get wilder.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Food   School  

I napped a bit with Lori stroking my head and praising my manhood. Then with the sunrise, I suggested she go make me breakfast. I didn't even need the cards. She slipped on her panties and a sexy robe. Just in case, I asked her to slip the queen of hearts into the elastic. I imagined things might get interesting with Gina.

As Mrs. Sanchez cooked, I lazed in bed thinking about how nice it would be to do what I'd been doing to her to Heather the next day. I imagined taking her right in her office first thing Monday morning. Then I thought I'd make her my girlfriend, move in with her. She'd be quite willing to share me with others though, of course. I really did need to try out Heidi, my roommates girlfriend. Had I known what I was doing that first night, I already would have! Jake wouldn't mind. Not once I played a game of high card with him.

My fantasies were interrupted by the shrill bitchiness of Gina Sanchez berating her mother for being a whore. I stretched, scratched my crotch, and pulled on my clothes. It was time to go to work.

Not even the harsh words of her daughter had chased the hyper-fucked smile off Mrs. Sanchez' face. It clearly was making Gina even more angry than she had been. She was wearing a T-shirt that just barely covered her ass and I noticed that genetics had graciously given her her mother's legs. Her mother's hair too, but longer. Lori looked up from her daughter's rant to see me and smiled even more broadly, eyes twinkling.

"Bill, I made you breakfast!" she declared, pointing to a plate of sausage and eggs.

Gina turned around and stared, dumbfounded.

"Oh my fucking god!" she said at last.

She turned back to her mother.

"How could you?" she asked. "God, Mom, he's my age! And he's a dork!"

Lori just shook her head.

"Mommy has needs, Gina," she said. "You'll understand when you're older. But nobody fills those needs like Bill!"

She giggled.

"I am so telling Dad!" Gina declared. "The minute he gets back!"

"Oh, sweetie, don't do that," Lori said. "It would only upset him."

"Of course it'd upset him!" she said. "His wife's a slut!"

"Now that's not very nice," Lori informed her.

"I think I can help, here," I said. "Lori, can I talk to Gina alone for a moment?"

"Of course, Bill," she said. "I'll be in the bedroom if you need me. You know where it is."

I silently told her to fantasize about me while she was waiting and to give herself another orgasm. I also told her to ignore anything she might here out in the kitchen.

"I have nothing to say to your boy toy, mother!" Gina declared as her mother retreated on legs that were still a bit wobbly from too much sex.

"Oh, don't be to hard on your mom," I told her. "It wasn't entirely her idea. I blackmailed her with this."

I slid the queen of spades face down across the counter to her and sat on the bar stool. I grabbed the plate of food Lori had made for me and took a bite of sausage.

"What's that?" she asked.

"If you think you can handle the truth, look for yourself," I said.

Gina rolled her eyes but curiosity got the better of her. She went to turn the card over and before she even had a chance to look at it, I had wished for her not to put it down until I told her to.

"I don't get it," she said, "It's just an ordinary card."

"Maybe," I said. "And maybe you're just an ordinary bitch."

"Yeah, well maybe you're just an ordinary pig fucker," she countered.

"Possibly," I conceded. "And maybe you should just kiss my ass. On your knees."

And I wished for it hard.

With a horrified look on her face, Gina went around the counter and knelt behind my bar stool.

"Just a moment," I told her, kicked the bar stool to one side and pulled down my pants. "It's all yours, Gina."

And then I felt the briefest flutter of her lips on my backside.

"Oh, you can do better than that, Gina," I chided. "Come on now, show some passion!"

The next kiss on my butt cheek was longer, harder, wetter. And afterwards, I heard her gag.

"How are you making me do this?" she demanded, near hysteria.

I looked down at her. She was crying, clutching the card. I felt bad.

"Oh there, there, Gina," I said. "Everything is all right."

The Joker hummed and Gina stopped crying and smiled.

"Gosh, I don't know why I was crying," she said. "There's nothing wrong."

"Of course not," I said. "It's all perfectly natural. You kiss my ass because you like to do it. You love to do it, really. In fact, Gina, I do believe you have fallen madly in love with my ass."

A look of wonder, of elation over took her face and the Joker buzzed in my pocket.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed. "That's it! It's true! I'm in love with your ass! Oh please, let me kiss it again!"

"Well, if you really want to..." I said.

And then she was slobbering all over my backside, declaring her adoration of it between sloppy kisses. I chuckled and ate my breakfast. Once was done, I wished for her old mind and personality to come back.

She lost that lovin' feeling instantaneously. She was on the floor gagging, looking up at me in horror. I smiled and waved.

"Oh God!" she exclaimed, not at all like her mother. "How... Why... God, I'm gonna puke."

"Calm down, Gina," I ordered.

And she was calm. Tranquilized almost.

"You shouldn't be able to make me do things like that," she said calmly. "Make me feel things like that."

I grinned.

"I know." I said. "It's magic! Pretty cool, huh?"

She blinked and a confused smile crept onto her face.

"Yeah, it's pretty cool," she agreed. "I bet you used magic on my mom, too."

"You're o.k. with me doing your mom, aren't you?" I asked.

"Yeah, I guess I am," she said. "Did you make me be o.k. with it?"

"You're pretty smart for a bimbo, aren't you Gina," I observed.

She giggled.

"I'm a smart bimbo!" she agreed.

"Well, genius, why don't you get up off the floor then."

She complied. I looked about the kitchen for a way to make mischief. I found a bunch.

"Have you ever masturbated with a banana?" I asked.

"No," she said. "Of course not."

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because that's just silly," she said. "And nasty too!"

"But you're a silly, nasty girl, Gina," I informed her. "The sort of silly, nasty girl who would just love to climb up onto this kitchen counter and get off with a banana in her cunt."

Gina giggled.

"I guess I am," she admitted.

"Well, I'm certainly not going to stop you," I told her.

She climbed up onto the counter and squirmed out of her panties. She grabbed a banana and tried to peal it while still holding the queen of spades. It was a bit awkward, and I didn't want her to damage the card or get it messy.

"You can put the card down, but remember it's still your card," I told her.

"Um, o.k." she said, confused but compliant.

"Lose the shirt too," I said. "You want to show me your titties. And you like to get rough with them when you masturbate."

The T-shirt followed the panties and Gina was left naked with only a banana on top of her kitchen counter. She finished peeling it, gave it a tender kiss, then started to rub one end of it along her pink slit.

"So, who were you out with last night?" I asked.

"I was, um, with Crystl," she said, pausing to lick her lips.

"Crystl Dayley? She's still in town?" I asked.

"Yeah, she's, oh, got an a... apartment down-town," she said and managed to get the banana in.

"Mmm," she said and stuck three fingers in her mouth to wet them, then stated diddling her clit with them. She smiled and her eyes rolled back in her head.

"I didn't know that. You know what would be cool? If once you were done with that banana, Crystl ate it out of your cunt."

"That would be, nng, so, uh, cool," she agreed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.