Newlyweds Mixing It Up - Cover

Newlyweds Mixing It Up

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ed and Barry are each married to a very sexy wife. Barry's wife, Sally, is a pretty brunette and Ed's, Wendy, is a gorgeous blonde. They decide one night to swap mates and see what happens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Swinging   Oral Sex   Petting  

Their first swap session had been much hotter and lustier than either of the couples would have ever thought possible. It had been the brain child of Ed and Barry, but when the two men returned from a military base event together with their plans to swap wives, the two horny women took both guys by surprise.

Both couples had thoroughly enjoyed their first evening of illicit lovemaking between the two pairs, and their being newly married quickly showed in their inexperience and giving in to their hottest sexual desires. Neither couple had any children at that point – both had only been married a few months. But, after that fateful evening, both Sally and Wendy had soon realized that something had changed in both their lives. They each began to feel the telltale changes in their young adult bodies that began to tell them their lives had taken a different path than they'd planned – both young wives were in almost the same stage of their first pregnancy.

Barry and Ed, Sally and Wendy had enjoyed their first venture into mate-swapping that they'd jointly agreed to meet another evening three days after their first swap. They'd all thoroughly enjoyed being naked and having sex with each others' mates, and they'd not only swapped and gone off to separate rooms, but also fucked in the same room together. That had been well before the two couples found out that both wives were knocked up and at first no one really gave any thought to who the fathers of the new newly expected babies were. At least – not at first. But, one afternoon before their next session together when Wendy and Sally were enjoying coffee at their local Starbucks, the line of girl-talk suddenly made both of them stop and they gazed into each other's eyes and voiced their sudden suspicions at the same time – was it possible that both of them had gotten knocked up on the same evening and that the father of their babe was the other woman's husband?

"Sally, you don't suppose your husband knocked me up and my husband got you pregnant that first night we swapped and fucked each other's man, do you?"

"What do you think, Wendy? I don't know for sure, but I tell you, it might have happened. Were you fertile that night?"

"Yes, I was in the right time to get pregnant – just the right time."

"Yeah, me, too," Sally admitted. "What were you and I thinking–fucking each other's husband and letting them cum inside us?"

"If you remember, Sally, I don't think 'thinking' was the top priority of the day. Seems sex and some very hot swapping and getting it on with a new stud was the highest priority," Wendy laughed.

"You're right. Are you ready for another swing pretty soon?"

"You bet; your husband's a sexy guy."

Sally looked into her girlfriend's eyes, "Yours is too; he's very sexy."

"Glad we both agree that we had very good taste in a hubby when we picked ours," Wendy laughed again. "But, I must admit, Sally, that our newfound relationship is much much hotter and sexier than anything I ever imagined when I found my future husband and then married him. I love what you and I have been doing by sharing our husbands and their very very horny hardons."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.