Newlyweds Mixing It Up - Cover

Newlyweds Mixing It Up

Copyright© 2004 by Tom Land

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Ed and Barry are each married to a very sexy wife. Barry's wife, Sally, is a pretty brunette and Ed's, Wendy, is a gorgeous blonde. They decide one night to swap mates and see what happens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Slut Wife   Swinging   Oral Sex   Petting  

"Wendy," Sally said as Wendy and Sally's husband, Barry, walked back into the family room together, "why didn't you tell me your husband was such a sexy man. You've been keeping secrets from me, you bad girl." Sally was sitting there next to Ed with his hardening cock in her hand as she was gently stroking his hardening erection up and down.

"Me? Sally, what about you, girlfriend?" Wendy asked as she noticed how sexy and lusty Sally looked sitting there naked and in the afterglow of having just fucked Ed. She hadn't known if Sally would take to the idea of swapping mates for sex, but now she knew she'd had nothing to worry about. Sally had clearly enjoyed the swap experience and Wendy knew the evening was young and the fun was just beginning.

"Sally, don't you think my hubby's got the sexiest cock you've ever stroked or had inside you?" Wendy asked as she bent down in front of Sally's husband, Barry, and began to jack his cock up and down and then took his hard cock in her mouth and began to give him a hot wet blowjob.

"Mmmmmmm, ohhhhhh," Barry moaned and he looked nervously over toward Sally to see her reaction but he didn't need to worry – he quickly saw that Sally was doing just what Wendy was doing with him – she had continued to stroke Ed's cock up and down and now his hardon was fully erect and more than ready for the two of them to have a second fuck together. It really turned Barry on to see his sexy wife stroking and pleasuring Ed's hardon while Wendy was enjoying bobbing her head up and down on his hard meat, too.

Barry could hear Wendy moaning from the hot lustiness of licking and taking his hard cock in her hungry mouth. Barry put his hand down on Wendy's bobbing blonde head and encouraged her as he started to slightly just his hard cock in and out of her clasping wet lips. "Mmmmm, yes, baby, suck me, suck me good," Barry moaned. He could hear Ed over on the couch saying sexy things to Sally, too, as she was really sucking him hard. Then, as Wendy was almost bringing Barry to orgasm with her blowjob, he watched as Ed encouraged Sally to break off sucking him and he laid back on the couch and helped her climb up over his prone body and watched as Sally took Ed's hardon in her hand and threw her leg over his body and guide the swollen full hard of his cock straight up into her waiting hot cunt. Barry knew his sexy Sally already had one load of Ed's sperm inside her cunt from their first coupling earlier just as his first load was inside Wendy's pussy and seeping out from her cunt lips and running down the insides of her thighs.

Wendy could sense that Barry's attention had been caught by the other couple and she quit sucking his hard meat and turned to watch as her horny girlfriend, Sally, quickly settled down onto Ed's large thick cock and gradually took all of his thick long meat inside her tight horny young married cunt.

"Ohhhhhh, Ed, mmmmmm," Sally moaned as she felt his cockhead spread her pussy lips and then she felt the hard thickness of his erection sliding deep up inside her very wet and very horny married cunt. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me, yes, baby, mmmmmm, fuck me good," Sally moaned.

As Wendy watched her hubby and Sally start their second illicit fuck together with another woman's husband, she couldn't watch them getting all the enjoyment. She needed Barry to fuck her again, too. Wendy wanted to be able to actually watch Sally and Ed fucking while Barry and she were getting it on again, too. She walked over to the arm of the nearby couch and quickly bent over the arm so her shapely naked ass was right there in front of Barry's gaze. She knew he cock was fully hard and completely ready for action and she wiggled her naked ass and ensured that her bare, wet pussy was completely accessible to him. Barry clearly got the hint and he took the shaft of his hard cock in his right hand as he reached over and stroked his fingers up and down through the wet lips of Wendy's smoothly shaved cunt. Barry's fingers were quickly wet from the pussy juices and his own sperm that was leaking out of Wendy's hot pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.