Lay-Offs
Chapter 3: Becky

Copyright© 2004 by Linda Jean

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Becky - This is a story about a female boss that finally realizes that she has power over her employees and decides to use it to enrich her sexual life. With nothing to lose, she goes wild, really wild.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   BiSexual   Cheating   Slut Wife   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I made myself comfortable as possible because of all the sperm seeping out of me as I sat. Becky made her way over to the chair and sat down after she locked the door. Her face showed that she was scared; she had every right to be scared.

I started, "That was quite an eye full wasn't it? Now why did you come into my office when I told you I did not want to be disturbed young lady?"

Becky with trembling lips answered, "I heard you ah, moaning I thought you were hurt I never thought it was you know sex. I opened the door and saw you ah, that you were you know, then I shut it quickly so no one could see."

I came across very stern, "It's called fucking you should know you do it with your husband Roger and with Frank. Tell me Becky how long have you worked here?"

Becky sat there looking at me as she answered, "Eight, going on nine years now."

I went on, "How many years have you been my assistant?"

"Five, almost six." She said.

I began my questions, "How much am I paying you to do your job assisting me dear?"

She said, "Thirteen-seventy-five and hour, you gave me raise in March."

"Is it hard work?"

"No."

"Do you like the hours dear?"

"Yes."

"Do you wish to stay here and keep working for me Becky, even though you just watched your boyfriend fuck me?"

Becky quickly came back, "Frank is not my boyfriend, we just fool around once in awhile."

I picked up my recording pen asking, "Should I play back what he said or are you going to stop lying?"

Becky had a funny look on her face, "Oh all right, OK. But he isn't my boyfriend, we just do it a lot, he likes to fuck. I love to fuck were not hurting anyone, you know what it feels like. He is just so good at sex, it is hard to not want him."

I was curious, "So when did you two do it last here at the office?"

Becky looked me in the eye with a strange look then matter of factly, "Yesterday right in here on the floor while you were at lunch."

I got mad, "You little bitch, you know I have a rule about affairs here at work and you are fucking co-workers right here in my office. Did you think I would never find out? I guess everyone around here just does what the fuck they want!"

"Look Becky, don't bother trying to answer that, just fucking listen. Things are going to change around here; I have been sugarcoating it for the others so far today, but not to you. I have to let nine people go and I cannot touch down stairs. Since there will be more work I am allowed to double the wages of the people I keep."

"The head office has told me that they expect everyone that I let go will cry out discrimination, sexual harassment or something. The company lawyers are standing by to fight everyone in court if necessary. I have evidence that five maybe six of my married employees have been having affairs with each other and that alone is cause to fire you and the others."

(Tears appeared to be swelling up in Becky's eye as I spoke)

"This is the deal Becky, we have been together now for many years and you have only seen what I wanted you to see. You have never seen the real me I have kept it hidden here at work. Today I am showing you what I have been keeping from everyone here. You may want to call me a sexual deviant; you could even call me a pervert. You see dear like you, I like to watch. I also have some cravings that will be satisfied by whom ever I keep on board here at the office and I will double their pay."

"I started a competition today and these are the rules; by the way I am making them up as I go, so they are always subject to change. If they do, they will just get better or worse depending on your outlook."

"First rule is; no one wears panties or hose while at work. The dress code has changed instead of full dresses and full-length skirts that you all now wear. I want to see sensual clothing worn. I don't care if you come into work looking like a streetwalker or what ever. I want you girls to dress hot, and I want to see sex. I want to walk in on it going on as you did here when Frank and I were fucking. I want to watch you girls eating each other and the boys will be doing the same. I expect to catch my girls masturbating and anything else you can think of to excite me and fulfill and feed my sexual desires."

"Now in these next two weeks who ever is the nastiest, biggest whore that wreaks of sex all the time, that gets me off the most is going to be at the top of my list. I am thinking of some sort of run off if there are ties. I have a feeling there just might be some."

"Now remember with this competition there are great rewards and of course the other side is the loss of a job. Who ever I have to let go will get two months pay along with a spectacular recommendations. Now what you have to decide my dear Becky is what do you want to do. Do you want to stay or do you want to stay and compete in my sex competition? If you stay you will be eating my freshly fucked pussy that Frank just filled. If you get up to leave that is fine as well, you can just clear out your desk and go home. I'll have your severance check sent to your house. What's it going to be Becky? Are you going to come over here and clean me up or are you going to go home and go look for another job? Oh yeah, before you choose to stay, don't think we are just going to stop with your eating my pussy."

I looked at her and she had such a strange look to her. I expected to see oh I don't know shock. Maybe her being afraid, something, but she just sat there looking at me. Waiting for something to snap in her head I guess. I decided to press it.

I said sharply, "Stand up and lift up the front of your dress. Nice I do love seeing a woman in a thong. OK take them off, slower, yes that's it. Now open your legs, yes, a little more. Yes that's nice. Slide your finger in as you were doing when you were standing over there watching me. Yes, yes, deeper, yes dear. Oh yeah, put another one in. Are you ready to come eat my pussy? Or do you want to warm up some more honey?"

I watched Becky close her eyes and really begin to finger herself. She moaned and I fucking loved it. She opened her legs for better access and I had to do the same. I could not take it any longer. "Come here baby, come over here and lick me baby."

Becky never stopped rubbing and fingering herself. She walked over to me behind the desk and knelt down. Just as she was about to put her mouth on me I stopped her asking, "Is this your first time with a woman?" She did not say a word, she shook her head "no" and began to lick my matted hair teasing me as she slowly worked her way to my labia and clit.

All the time she was licking me she masturbated and moaned. I leaned back opening my legs as wide as I could resting them on the arms of my desk chair. My ass was sliding off my chair so I wrapped my legs around Becky's shoulder resting them on her back. Becky kept eating and making love to my cunt as she masturbated like crazy. Every now and then she would stiffen and shake as she had a climax. I felt her working fingers into my asshole and I loved it, I guess she was putting in one maybe two inside my asshole fucking in and out as she kept working my pussy.

I came hard from that and Becky was sucking out the juice from me and making all kinds of slurping noises. I know that added to my pleasure between her moaning and the noises she was making it all added to the moment. When I came she had her fingers buried deep in my ass and I think her thumb in my pussy.

As I came down from my wonderful orgasm Becky gently slowed her manipulations, it took her some time before I relaxed enough to unhook my ankles and drop my legs. When I did, she pulled back. Looking up at me she said, "I have wanted to do that for years. Today when I saw you and Samantha in the bathroom then Frank I was going nuts with need."

"I've known about you and your toys, as well as what you look at all day on your computer screen. When I heard you in here with Frank I decided come hell or high water, today one way or another I was going to eat this pussy of yours. Even if you fired me."

I played with her hair as she knelt there with her fingers still massaging me inside. I looked at her, "You knew all these years? I wish I had known, you must be one hot little sex pistol. What about Roger? Does he know about your sexual desires? Does he know about Frank?"

Becky laughed, "Hell I don't know, all I know is he begs me every night for mercy when I want sex. He would be happy not to have to do his duty. Would you mind letting me use your rubber dick? I really am worked up right now and I need to feel something inside of me and since you like to watch. I'll tell you a little story that you might like." Becky never stopped moving her fingers in me; she just knelt there looking up at me waiting. I opened my drawer, reached in my purse and pulled out my rubber dick.

Becky took it moved her dress out of the way bunching it in her waist belt. I looked down as she aimed the head into herself and slid it in with one smooth fluid pull. Moaning as it went in she kept her other hand and fingers working inside my ass and pussy.

Looking up at me she asked, "Do you want to just watch and listen to a story or would you like me to eat you some more?"

I reached forward and pulled her head to my crotch. I moaned as her lips grabbed hold of my clit and she began to gently work it. Her body shook from the activity of her fucking herself and I was bouncing up from my chair to meet her thrust of her hand. I was being taken to places that I never thought existed today and Becky was leading the way. All of a sudden she stopped and stood up. She pulled out the rubber cock as she stood. "Don't move I'm going to get something, you'll love it."

I was at a loss for words, I was experiencing the most wonderful feelings and then bam, Becky is running out of my office. I sat there watching as she brushed down her dress before unlocking the door and came right back in with her big purse. Locking the door she came back to me sitting there with my bare legs still open resting on the arms of my chair showing my shiny red hair and my open pink pussy... I was rubbing my clit as Becky hurried back. Setting her purse on the floor she pulled out a lovely dark colored double-headed dildo; I have six the same size but different colors.

I knew she wasn't about to use it with me here in my office we would have to lie on the floor and I wasn't ready for that. Becky knelt down in front of me. She knelt there, using two hands she slid it into my wanting hole. I closed my eyes and relished the feeling. Oh I have for many years done the same thing myself. But this time I wasn't doing it, another person was doing it and as it was going in and out deeper and deeper. Becky put her mouth back on my clit; I realized that she was trying to get at my asshole so I scooted down just a bit more. I felt it, she was pushing in my rubber cock in me, and it was still slick from coming out of her. It went in so easy, but then it has been going in and out that same hole for years, why wouldn't it?

Becky began rotating the thrusting of each, first shoving in one cock and then as she would pull it out, as she would push in the other repeating that over and over. I laid back and fell in love with what she was doing to me. I had my eyes closed and I can't say I was having a climax that would not be right, I was having the most wonderful pleasure that I did not want to end. I didn't even want it to end with a climax that would mean that it was over and I did not want this to be over anytime soon.

I felt her take her mouth away and I heard her say, "I thought you would like this, I know you like it in your ass almost as much as I do. Wait till Frank sticks his cock in there and fucks you. I like to get him on his back right here on your rug. Then I squat over him putting his cock in my ass; once inside I ride his cock as I use my big lover here to fuck myself with at the same time. You would love to watch that wouldn't you? I can't wait to do that in front of you. You can sit right here in this chair using your cock to fuck your self with as you watch I would love to see that as you watch me. Maybe you would even want to join in, maybe you would want me eat you as I ride the two cocks. Doesn't that sound just so fucking delicious?"

I heard her talking so dirty and filthy; that along with the fucking she was giving me was taking me higher than I have ever been lifted before. Fuck, no wonder I like Becky so much she and I think a lot alike. We always joked around and sometimes off color jokes, I had no idea I had such a kindred spirit working along side of me.

I was so lost to the pleasure going on between my legs that I could not stand it any longer I began moving my hips harder and faster with her thrusting. I was holding on to the top or the arms of my chair as I arched forward to receive her thrust. At some point she stopped rotating the cocks and was shoving them both in at the same time then pulling them back out. Add to that my thrusting and we would bury the one all the way and when it came back it came out. I could not move fast enough and she could not shove them in hard enough.

I bit my lip to keep from crying out I wanted to scream and scream, but I knew I would be heard. When I came I was lifting my ass off the chair with my whole weight on the arms of the chair as I kept slamming into both of her hands as she held onto the cocks. I almost passed out as I came and she crammed those two cocks as deep inside of me as she could.

I was frozen in time and space as my whole body absorbed the pleasure I was having. As I arched there in mid air Becky pulled the cock from my pussy and began sucking it just as I would want to do it. After a very short time she quickly pulled it down between her legs and again began fucking herself.

She closed her eyes, let go of the cock in my ass I had to let go of the arm and grab it before it came out. I saw her grab the one in her with both hands and royally begin to fuck herself, bouncing up and down as she rammed, and I mean rammed that cock of hers in and out of her pussy. Sweat was pouring off of her forehead; her tits were being tossed up and down there were all kinds of sounds coming from her, sounds from her mouth as she moaned and breathed, sounds coming from the slurping between her legs.

I held the cock in my ass and I began pushing it in and out trying to match her strokes. That was impossible; I rubbed my clit as I watched the most exciting show that I had ever seen in my life. I climaxed but nothing like I had earlier as I watched as Becky just ran herself ragged. She finely stopped and fell back against her feet resting and catching her breath.

After I came, I was so spent, my legs trembled; I looked at Becky in front of me with her legs open, holding her big cock in her. Her face glowed, she looked to my like an Angel. Her labia were all swollen (as it should be) and very red from her abusing herself. Her clit was still out in the open and swollen. The top front of her dress between her tits was as wet as could be, her makeup had run. To anyone else she would have looked bad, but like I said to me, she was an Angel.

I know from experience that when I have used things in my ass and I can make a little mess if I don't give myself an enema first. Since I had not prepared for this I did not want to take any chance. (Sure wish I didn't have to.) I held my dildo in myself as I got up and went to my bathroom; I was standing over the toilet when Becky began to laugh, "God I wish I had a camera that looks so funny. I have had to do the same thing over the years or shit will come out sometimes. Now I know what I look like"

She got up and came over to me. I was washing off my dildo in the sink. Becky was still holding hers in when she came up to me, " Now my cock and pussy need to be cleaned, I can do one if you want to do the other."

I stopped washing my cock and looked at her; she did not wait for an answer. She backed up and laid down on my carpet, still holding the cock in her she opened her legs and with her free hand motioned to me with her finger to get down between her legs. I dropped the cock in the sink, I went and knelt down and laid on my tummy. I was inches away from her pussy when she aimed it to her hole and slowly began to slide it in and out again. I could smell her, I loved her sent.

I could see the juices from her all around the rubber cock. I moved closer so I could lick it as it came out before she could re-insert it again. Finely she pulled it out and she put it in her mouth and moaned as she sucked on it. I saw her very wet, very messy pussy; I knew mine had to look like that earlier. I moved in close and licked, I started with her black pubic hair; it was so soft and fine. I brought my mouth down as far as I could go to lick the bottom of her opening. Using my hands and elbows I lifted her hips up so I could get a better angle and lick her. I had never been in a position like this to lick another's asshole, I wanted to do it, I had to lick her asshole. I don't know why but I had to.

I looked at it and it was so cute, it had a brown ring and it was flexing. I stuck out my tongue and gently touched her brown ring. When I did she moaned out loud. I moved the tip of my tongue to the center of her brown ring and pushed in, her moaning became louder. And she moved her hips to get closer to my mouth.

I reached around and touched her clit as I moved my tongue in circles in her asshole. I had no idea what to expect, there was no smell, the only thing I could smell was her sex. She had an aroma about her that made me want to live the rest of my life right there between her legs.

My neck began to hurt and I wanted to work on her pussy, I let her hips drop and I began slowly working up the right side of her cunt. I used the tip of my tongue gently licking her labia first on the out side of her open hole then back down the same side on the inside wall of the same side. I did not hear the slurping of her sucking the rubber cock anymore; I began to hear her talking to me.

"Oh yea, right there, just like that. Oh my god yes, just like that."

I heard those words and I knew I loved doing this to her. I pulled my head back and looked at her pussy, what a lovely sight. Her hole was wide open, I could see the inside walls of her flexing. I gave her a gentle blow of air on her clit and hole, I watched as it danced and flexed. I looked at her clit and it was so swollen and exposed, I could not see any sign of any hood. I moved in and touched her clit with the tip of my tongue. She moaned again. I put my lips on it and very gently sucked in on it and while between my lips I gently touched it as I sucked on it. Her moaning became louder. She began to move her hips against me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.