Lotto Dreams
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2004 by Paradox116

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is a semi-autobiographical telling of the daydreams I have of winning the Lottery. Names have been changed, but if you know who I am in the real world, you'll know who I speak of. Places are actually places in Salt Lake City. As I said, these are my daydreams.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

Nick woke up to warm bodies surrounding him and a gentle breeze against his cock. He tried to sit up, but someone pressed him back onto the bed and straddled his face. He began to happily lap at the offered slit, and was soon rewarded with sweet nectar from within. He slid his tongue along the open furrow, then flicked it against the hooded button at the top. The groan that this elicited proved that this partner was Connie.

Someone else took hold of his hand and pressed it against more damp flesh. He ran his hand gently between the spread legs before running his fingertip along the dewy lips. When he slid a finger inside the moist opening, the legs clamped on his hand, trapping the invading digit as the owner rode his hand. He could feel the muscles of the woman's vagina clench around his finger as she let him pleasure her.

Then his attention was seized by the feel of two tongues caressing opposite sides of his cock. He could feel one slide up as the other stroked down, and every few moments he could feel them meet across the tip. "Now, wrap your hand around it, and stroke it gently," he heard Jeanvieve tell Lydia. Then the tip was surrounded with warm lips and stroked with a wet tongue as she began to lightly suck on him. He turned his attention back to the furrow above his lips and the slit surrounding his fingers, trying to bring them both to climax before the lips stole all his concentration. It was a very close race, and when it was over he found himself buried under two contented bodies while the third climbed off the bed and left the room.

The clink of ceramic and the smell of fresh coffee caused the two very pleasant forms laying across him to sit up, and allowed him to finally make a dash for the facilities. When he got back, his three lovers were all sitting cross-legged and delightfully naked on the bed sipping the rejuvenating liquid, while his rested on a tray on the nightstand.

"I think I've died and gone to heaven," Nick said with a smile. "I've got three glorious angels in my bedroom."

"Three angels that want showers then breakfast!" Connie admitted.

"Damn, I never planned for this when I remodeled the master bath. I think we could squeeze the three of you into the tub, and I could wash your backs... " He grinned wickedly.

"No, we'd never get breakfast then!"

Nick laughed. "Ok, there are three bathrooms with showers, and I think I have the water pressure to run all three at the same time. Have you made a consensus on breakfast?"

Lydia piped up. "Yep! Village Inn, as soon as we're dressed. So, maybe you better shower with one of us,"

Nick looked a bit uncomfortable. "Do I have to choose one of you?"

"Nope, we already had a round of 'rock-paper-scissors' while you were away. I won!" Connie crowed gleefully.

"She cheated," Jeanvieve said and Lydia nodded agreement.

"Did not! I won fair and square!" Then she blew her friends a raspberry and dragged Nick off to the master bath.

Nick was a reasonably good boy in the shower. He washed Connie's hair and back, and a few other places that they both enjoyed, then towel-dried her hair. They were finished within 45 minutes, her blow-dried and him clean-shaven.

Breakfast was relaxing, but soon everyone had places they needed to be. Nick asked Connie to drop Lydia and him at his home. "I'm going to try to help sit with the girls again, see if it may have been a fluke the first time."

After kissing both Jeanvieve and Connie farewell, Nick led Lydia to the garage and held the door of the Jag for her, then leaned in and kissed her as she buckled up.

As he settled behind the wheel, Nick asked "Lydia, do Jeanvieve and Connie get upset, knowing you're my favorite?"

"Upset?" Lydia thought about it for a block or two. "No, not upset. They wish you spent more time with them, but they also appreciate that the time you do give them is pure quality time. I mean, we've all had boyfriends that invite us out then ignore us to visit with their friends, or we sit and watch a ballgame we don't give a damn about on TV with him just cause he's our 'boyfriend'. With you, we're the center of your attention, whether we're one-on-one or in a group. We feel special with you."

"Good, I was hoping they felt that way. I adore all three of you. But I have to admit that you are the epitome of my fantasy woman. I've always had a fascination with the punk/Goth girl look, and the first time I saw you, Wow!"

Lydia laughed and squeezed his hand on the shifter, then relaxed as they continued the drive.

The day with the girls was a complete success. They loved the books he brought, and made him read the first two chapters from the Disney version. Then all four of them sat in the living room and watched the DVD version, with Nick sometimes speaking along with the characters, often closely mimicking the voices, much to Dina and Alicia's delight. Dinner was McDonalds happy meals for all.

Lydia walked him out to his car. "Thank you again, Nick. It's amazing how you interact with the girls!"

"They're good kids. What do you think of introducing them to someone their own age?"

"Who? And where?"

"My nephew, Steven. I could bring him over here. Then I thought we'd go play on my airplane."

"Your airplane?! When did you get it? Can I see it?"

"It will be here Tuesday, I have the mechanic looking at it Wednesday morning, and giving me his report in the evening. I thought we'd go out Thursday, look it over, I'd acquaint myself with the instruments, start it up and roll it around on the ground a little. Think the girls would be interested? Do you want to join me?"

"I'd love to! I'll talk to AnnaBeth about the girls going, but I'm sure it's ok to bring your nephew over. Maybe Anna will come too. I'll ask."

"Ok, second item. I'd like you to come to California with my brother, his lady and I. This would be the 3rd through the 6th of November. I'd like you to accompany me to a fundraiser. I think I could introduce you to some interesting people."

"This would be an escort thing?"

"As far as Cyan's concerned, yes. I've made arrangements with her already, if you wish to join me."

"Sounds good. Hey, are we going to take your new plane?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.