Lotto Dreams
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2004 by Paradox116

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a semi-autobiographical telling of the daydreams I have of winning the Lottery. Names have been changed, but if you know who I am in the real world, you'll know who I speak of. Places are actually places in Salt Lake City. As I said, these are my daydreams.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

"Nick, Lydia says to keep your car handy, she's going to drag you around town. Have fun!" That was the message on his machine when he got home. He didn't wonder where she'd gotten his number; the answer would have been Carl obviously. He sat down instead at his computer and put together a new playlist for his iPod, then loaded it up. He hoped Lydia was in the mood for House and Trance, if not, he figured she'd find a CD she liked in his carrier. Then he went to take a shower and get the recommended nap.

He pulled up to the Hilton at 9:30. "Don't bury it, I'll be back down shortly," he told the valet as he handed him the keys to the Audi convertible. He rode the elevator to the 8th floor, and knocked at the same door. It was opened by one of his favorite visions. She was a little shorter than he, maybe 3 inches. Small breasts covered with a tight gray tube dress, and nipples that rose even as he tried not to stare. Her hair was cut short and gelled into a spiky 'do, and was died electric blue. She was a cute young woman, probably in her early 20's. Dark brown eyes, a nose that begged to be kissed, and lips that looked delicious. He noticed she'd dusted her make-up with blue glitter.

"Good evening, you must be Nick. Come on in." She stepped back, then shut the door after him. "I'm Lydia," she said, offering her hand. "Your clothes are in the bedroom."

He stepped past her, and was surprised that she watched him walk away with what looked to be a nod of pleased appraisal. And he'd have sworn her nipples had poked out more when he'd taken her hand. Must be easily aroused, he figured. It would never occur to him that she'd found him appealing. In the bedroom, he found a dark silk suit, black loafers, and a white linen shirt. He laughed, apparently Cyan had taken his vampire remark to heart. He changed clothes, transferred his wallet, keys and a small fold of five and ten dollar bills to his suit pockets, then set the envelope he'd had in his back pocket on the dresser. As he turned from inspecting himself in the mirror, Lydia approached.

"Damn, Nick, you look sharp!" He smiled as she casually brushed his shoulders with one hand while discreetly slipping the envelope into the dresser drawer. Then she looped her arm in his. "Ready to dance the night away?"

"For tonight, as ready as I ever will," he replied with a nervous chuckle.

"You'll be fine. We'll start off fairly close. You know Area 51?"

"I've heard advertising for it, never been clubbing before, so haven't been there."

"That's ok, it's over on 3rd West and 5th South. I'll show you where to park."

They went downstairs and the valet had to look twice at the ticket then again at the person who handed it to him. 'Talk about major differences! And the babe on his arm, Good Goddamn!' the young man thought.

Lydia smiled appreciatively as Nick opened the door to the Cabriolet quattro, and slid into the seat. He walked around and settled behind the wheel. "The iPod has a Trance and House mix on it, or you can look through the CDs."

"Plenty of time for music in a bit, Nick, but I'll play the 'pod on the way home. Fair enough? Now, why don't you ask the question every client does. You know, 'What's a nice girl like you... '"

"Hmm, I could ask, but what if I didn't like the answer? Then we're both uncomfortable all night." He turned and gave her a smile. "Personally, I'm more concerned about what you'll do when you're confronted with the 'spastic elephant' of dance."

Lydia laughed delightedly. "Good, that will give me a chance to use my teaching skills in an extreme situation! Nick, I'm in school working on my degree in education. I'm hoping to specialize in physical education, especially dance. Believe me, you will enjoy yourself tonight. And if I have anything to do with it, your dancing is going to impress more than just me!"

Nick had already considered the impression she was going to make on the crowds, especially if she met any of her friends that didn't know her secret. But he decided she'd probably already planned for avoiding them already, probably by taking him to places she didn't frequent often. He pulled around to the parking lot, and set the anti-theft equipment. He hated car alarms, but there were plenty of options that actually worked better, and he'd had them all installed in both cars.

Lydia took his hand and led him to the front of a fair sized line, much to the dismay of those behind, and greeted the doorman by name. "Hey Lukas, good crowd starting up! This is my friend Nick," she gave Nick's hand a squeeze, "Remember his face when he comes back again."

Lukas studied Nick stonily, then grinned and opened the velvet rope. "Absolutely, Lydia! Nick, welcome to Area 51."

Lydia led him to the box-office and flipped out her membership card. "You can pay the cover charge since you're with me, or buy a membership of your own and they'll wave the cover charge for you. I'll cost you three bucks either way," she said with a grin. After finding out how much a membership cost, he bought it, and paid for Lydia. He got two dollars back on two tens.

They moved to the bar next. He ordered a bottle of water for them both, then she dragged him onto the dance floor. "Ok Nick," she had to lean close so he could hear her over the pounding music, "Relax. Watch me for a moment, and try to move as I do." She began to sway slowly and gently, her hands over her head. She nodded at him, indicating he should copy her. He raised his hands as well, and began a slow sway that matched hers. She smiled at him, and began to gently move faster, now thrusting her hands into the air to the throb of the bass. As he matched her, she moved closer, and began to rub her hip against his, then moved behind him, so they danced back to back.

Nick hoped he was still matching her moves, it felt like it, but visual confirmation would have been reassuring. He could feel it when she began to dance faster, and his pace also increased, then she moved around to his other hip and gave him a brilliant smile. "I think the 'spastic elephant' stayed home," she whispered. Then she was pressing herself against his torso, her nipples like little pebbles against his chest. And then other breasts pressed against his back, matching his moves as his matched Lydia's.

His eyes widened in surprise, and his lips formed "What the Hell". Lydia smiled and moved slightly to the side, making sure her nipples continued their delightful contact, but so she could see around him.

"Good evening, Jeanvieve." Lydia pronounced it jonveev.

" 'Ello Lydia. Who's your friend?" The woman, Jeanvieve apparently, continued to press against him as they all moved together.

"This is Nick. Nick, say hello to Jeanvieve. I'll introduce you properly after this dance." Nick swallowed, his mouth suddenly dry as he realized that Lydia's pelvis was massaging his groin, and he was reacting like a jr. high student.

"Umm, sorry. Hello Jeanvieve, pleased to meet you." Not that they'd met yet.

"So, Jeanvieve, where's Terrence tonight?"

"Bastard went off with Cat, that slut bitch! So I was dancing lonely till you came in. Nick don't move too bad, but I noticed you started easy with him. A beginner?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.