Perversity of Incest - Cover

Perversity of Incest

Copyright© 2004 by werewolf

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A special forces Squaddy is disillusioned with army life and his twin sister needs a friend.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

The next day for me began at just before lunch time, I couldn't believe how long I'd slept, but I suppose I must've needed it, once again I found Katie in the kitchen, this time reading the morning paper and wearing my shirt from the previous night.

"It looks a lot better on you than it does on me Princess" I said as she stood up and wrapped herself around me.

"Rubbish" she said and kissed me, "You looked really handsome last night,

I cupped her buttocks and pulled her against the growing bulge in my shorts, she squealed with delight and wrapped her legs round my waist.

"No panties, you hussy?" I laughed and held her with one hand while using the other one to free my penis, her laughter was infectious as I lowered her down onto my cock,

"Shit Dave" she exclaimed, "I can't believe you, you're not real"

"Well I can't do anything else like this" I laughed, "You'll have to do all the hard work"

She began undulating her hips like a belly dancer whilst we sucked each others tongue,

"Ooh yeah, this is what I've always wanted" she laughed, "A real life fucking machine, all I have to do is to let it sleep, oh fucking hell Dave!"

The cause of her exclamation was my finger insinuating itself in her little anus,

"Is that all right Princess?"

"Push Dave" she gasped, "Oh Jesus, push harder, deeper"

I rammed my finger knuckle deep in her bottom and she climaxed immediately, I was stunned, she clung to me, her heels digging into my buttocks, her arms round my neck, her arse going like a fucking train and all because of my finger?

Eventually she calmed down and disentangled herself from me, she moved like an old woman, but with a smile on her face,

"Sorry Dave, you just found my Achilles heel"

"What, your bum?"

She nodded, "Yes"

"I thought I'd hurt you Princess, you had me worried"

She pecked me on my cheek and straightened up, more like the Katie of old, well of at least two minutes ago!

"It's just something that makes me climax, if you finger my bum, I cum and that rhymes"

We laughed together and I sat down while she made the coffee,

"There's a lot I don't know Katie"

She looked at me and smiled,

"Dave, as far as men are concerned, I know just a little bit more than you, but not much, let's learn together"

"Yeah, it'll be fun"

"It'll be more than fun darling" she placed the coffees on the table, "It'll be fucking sensational"


For the rest of that day it WAS sensational, all we did was make love, as far as I was concerned it was idyllic but after one particularly energetic bout of love making, when we were lying on top of the bed recuperating, she said the words I'd been dreading.

"Has the Regiment gone away darling?"

"Shit"

I sat up and lit a cigarette,

"I doubt it Princess, but I need to get in touch very soon"

"What happened darling, why after all these years have you fell out of love with the army?"

I thought about it for a moment, we weren't supposed to tell anyone what we did or even where we were, I was in my second stint with the Regiment and I'd met blokes in there, fought with them even, done obbos "Observation jobs, once very common in Northern Ireland and other places around the globe!) with them and they'd told me their wives thought they were in bloody Germany or even the north of England on some exercise or other.

"A job went pear shaped Princess, that's all, it happened before and no doubt it'll happen again"

"You said you were out David"

"I am" I looked at her in surprise,

"So tell me, I'm not the enemy"

"Bloody hell Katie!"

"I need to know David, if this thing between us is going to work, I need to know"

"If I tell you Princess, will you come with me tomorrow?"

"You know I will, where are we going?"

"Hereford"

I felt her hand slipping into mine, somehow it was the most meaningful part of our relationship to date, we were brother and sister, we'd just made love with each other, we were naked on top of my bed, but her hand in mine meant everything to me, so I told her about that night!

"We'd been black darling, I know you know what that means, but I'm just setting the scene, we were in a little place in County Cork called Ringaskiddy, there's a daily ferry there to Swansea, run by a Polish company believe it or not.

(Another author's note, The place Ringaskiddy exists as did the Polish ferry company, when I last came over to the uk from southern Ireland, I travelled on that ferry and was astounded to read in the next days paper that a couple in a cabin not far from mine had been killed by escaping gas fumes! Some of our English readers may remember it, It's a matter of public record! Working black means under deep, deep cover, if you're caught, you're on your own!)

"Go on" she urged me squeezing my hand,

"We knew weapons were coming in just up the coast from there, I'd been there for about five months working as a barman in a bar on the docks called the Harp bar, my story was that I was a bit of a lush, a drunk, it gave me a reason to be wandering about after the bar closed"

"It must have been terrifying" she let go of my hand and rolled so that she was half on top of me, one leg thrown over my hips.

"I enjoyed it Princess" I told her, "Don't forget that in a situation like that, we never contacted the Regiment, forget all that bollocks about controllers and shit like that, we were on our own until we found what we were there to find. Anyway one night I watched a little fishing boat transferring arms onto a series of rowing boats, it was the first breakthrough I'd had and I was dead chuffed, it meant the whole op was justified.

"Didn't you have any sort of contact, back up or what have you?" she said and kissed my cheek,

"I had a Walther.22 in my pocket, which you saw yesterday and staff at the British embassy in Dublin had been briefed to expect me, that was all!

"My God"

"It's normal Princess" I laughed, "I won't bore you with the jargon, but anyway, once I knew for sure that the guns and stuff were coming in there, I needed to find out their route north, over the border to Belfast. I quit my job and bummed my way up the N47 as far as Dublin where I dropped a letter in at the embassy and then aimed for Belfast. I got intercepted on route by a scruffy little twat called Joe, he was actually a captain in the Regiment, but a brilliant under cover man. Watch your back Dave, he said, there are ominous rumblings coming from Ringaskiddy.

(The Regiment wasn't and still isn't, big on formality, boss is the usual address from a subordinate to an officer)

I asked him what sort of rumblings but he didn't really know, apparently because I'd left my job the day after a long awaited shipment had arrived, someone had actually made two and two add up to four!"

"Joe told me to rendezvous with the R.U.C. at a V.C.P. (vehicle check point) south of Armagh City, I walked up to it and told the police sergeant who I was, he handed me an ear piece, a throat mike and a sterling sub machine gun, I ask you, a bloody sterling! Then he let me use the phone and I called the boss in Belfast, he admitted that we were flying blind,

"All we know Dave, is that a grey Capri with a red front offside wing is carrying the stuff northwards, there can't be too many cars answering that description and the chances of him crossing where you are very fucking slim, I reckon we chalk this one down to experience. The sergeant tapped my shoulder then and told me we'd hit the jackpot, "It's approaching at speed" he said, we'll put the lights on it and the speakers, but stand by up here, you may well have to stop it yourself!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.