My Sister II

by JAX

Copyright© 2004 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: I'm sure my sister is no different to anybody else's. She's reasonably happy to wander about the house in her bra and knickers, I suppose she doesn't really see me as being male for I am two years younger than she is. On a couple of occasions I have even caught her walking from the bathroom to her room wearing just a large bath towel around her waist and a smaller one around her wet hair

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Masturbation   Petting   .

I'm sure my sister is no different to anybody else's. She's reasonably happy to wander about the house in her bra and knickers, I suppose she doesn't really see me as being male for I am two years younger than she is. On a couple of occasions I have even caught her walking from the bathroom to her room wearing just a large bath towel around her waist and a smaller one around her wet hair. For a sister she does have extremely nice tits, I've been noticing girls bits for the last 6 months or so and I can say that my sister's seemed to be the nicest around.

It was just an accident that I was standing at my bedroom door with my digital camera in my hand when she exited the bathroom and walking in my direction. She didn't cover-up or even notice me until the camera had flashed three times.

"W-what!" she stammered.

"Nice tits sis," I commented, "been telling the guys how nice they were when you just happen to got them out for me. Must get on and e-mail this lot off."

"What, no wait up," she said jumping after me, rearranging the towel as she did.

"What do you want?" I said while connected up the cable to my computer.

"You're not really going to send those pictures off, are you?" she said standing in my doorway.

"Yeah sure," I said, "why not? You've got a great pair of tits and I'm sure you're quite proud of them.

One by one the three pictures down loaded and appeared on the monitor.

"There you go," I said, "I think the middle one's the best don't you?"

"Wait, stop," she advanced into my room, "you can't sent that off, please brother you can't."

I swivelled around on my chair to face her.

"Hey sis," I said, "believe me you have nothing to be ashamed off. You have a perfect pair of tits."

"It doesn't matter what they're like," she snapped, "you can't just go mailing a picture of me to every guy in town."

"Why not," I said, "nothing could be easier. All I have to do is push this button and it done."

"No, no, wait," she rushed forward and grabbed my hand.

"Please don't," she said, "I'll be ever so nice to you if you don't."

"But I've been bragged about you and now they want me to put up," I explained.

"Please don't," she said again and her hands rearranged the large bath towel around her body to get my attention.

"Ok sis," I said sitting back and looking her up and down, "just say for one minute that I don't sent that mail, what are you going to do for me?"

I could see her lick her lips nervously for she didn't quite know what to offer.

"Why don't you drop that towel while we talk about it," I offered to help her out.

If I had been anybody else other than me I expect she would have agreed straight away and probably enjoyed exposing herself, but I was her brother.

"Please, you're my brother," she said stating the obvious.

"That doesn't mean I don't like looking at you sis," I said with a smirk.

"Look, I'm not going to let you do anything, ok," she said, "but I suppose you can look."

With that she dropped her towel to expose her totally naked, if a little damp, body to me.

"My oh my," I whistled, "you sure are beautiful."

"Thanks," she said shyly, "does this mean you're not going to sent any mails then."

"I think, for now you are safe sis," I said.

"Can I get on?" she said, "I'm going out later I need to get ready."

"Sure," I said, "and thanks for showing me you beautiful body."

She picked up the towel and wrapped around herself and left.

I wasn't really going to mail her picture now was I, but then she didn't know that and the bluff did get me a close up view of her perfect body.

I couldn't sleep, the image of her damp body stayed in my mind so for once I heard her come in from her date. I got out of bed and met her on the landing.

"Hi sis," I said seeing her clearly for the landing light was always left on.

"Hi," she smiled at me, "you're up late."

"Couldn't sleep," I said truthfully.

"Come to my room and talk while I get my make up off," she offered.

We didn't have to worry about making too much noise for mum and dad sleep down stairs in their new master bedroom leaving us all alone upstairs.

"Had a good night?" I asked.

"Mmm," she said wiping her face with a tissue, "went to 'Chino's' with Betty and Donna, we had a few too many and then we got a taxi home."

"Didn't score then?" I asked.

"Might have done," she giggled, "but that's none of your business. Now turn you back while I get this dress off and get my night-shirt on."

I could hear her strip off behind me and I had an intense urge to look but I didn't want to upset her too much.

"Ok you can turn back now, I'm decent," she said, and I turned in time to see her climb into bed.

Before she did I got a good look at her legs and her swaying bust, naked under the thin material of her shirt.

"Stop doing that," she said with a laugh, "I can see you giving me the once over just like some horny guy down at the club."

"Well I am horny," I said, "and you are well worth scanning at."

"Why thank you kind sir," she giggle a little drunkenly, "but it isn't going to get you anywhere. Now I'm going to sleep so I'll see you tomorrow."

"Outside the bathroom?" I asked.

"Yeah, whatever," she said but she was already snuggled down.

"Morning sis," I said as she emerged from the bathroom.

This morning she was decent wearing the large bath towel wrapped around her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.