Discovering The Truth - Cover

Discovering The Truth

Copyright© 2004 by pitbul

Part 4: Ahh Glorious Freedom

Erotica Sex Story: Part 4: Ahh Glorious Freedom - The first story about a man finding something that turns him into a god, and learning the ropes. He has a little fun too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Science Fiction   MaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Four days in the hospital, well at least four days while I was awake. That is almost enough to make a sane man go crazy. At least today is the day I get released. I have spent the last 3 days working on adjusting my body to be how I have always wanted it to be. When I was admitted to the hospital my body was the typical mid-age American build. I was almost six feet tall, a little over two hundred pounds and a good chunk of that was flab. Now I have a six pack for the first time as an adult but still weight in just over two hundred. If you have ever seen the male fitness models, not body builders, that's what my body now resembles. Of course I added another inch or so to my best friend, wouldn't you?

"Good morning nurse Maggie."

"Good morning Gus. Are you ready to get out of here today?"

"You better believe it. No offense, but I hate hospitals."

"Hehe, I understand. As soon as the doctor gives the word you can go. I must say that you do look alot better since you have been here. You may not like hospitals, but this one seemed to like you quite a bit."

"Yeah, it seems having some time to relax here gave my body a chance to take care of itself."

"Indeed. Well as much as I enjoy chatting I have other patients to attend to. I will be back when it's time to roll you out of here."

"Now that is one nurse's visit that I am looking forward to."

Almost as if it was planned, the doctor walked in as soon as nurse Maggie walked out.

"Good morning Gus, You ready to get out of here?"

"Sure thing Doc, just waiting on you."

"Well everything looks pretty good. You should be able to get out of here in about an hour. It usually takes that long to get all the discharge stuff in order."

"Thanks Doc."

Well Archie, looks like we finally get to go play in the real world.

"Ali, you ready to blow this popsicle stand?"

"Yup, the car is downstairs. The kids are in school. I even brought the digital camera just in case you get any ideas while we are out. I figure we can go get some real food after we get out of here. I know how sick of hospital food you are."

"That is a great idea. How about some BBQ ribs. I have had such a craving for those you wouldn't believe it. A little exhibitionism sounds like another craving I have been wanting to get satisfied"

"Hehe, I'm sure you have been."

A few hours later we were out of there. And I was back where I am most comfortable, driving a car. Ever since I was a kid I had a fascination with sports cars. The first time I ever saw Smokey And The Bandit I was hooked on the Pontiac Trans Am. Now as an adult I was able to afford one, a 2000 WS6 Trans Am, with lots of aftermarket goodies. Which was especially fun now that my senses seem slightly more tuned in to whats going on.

Archie, how do you like driving?

"It is quite impressive. I can see why you get such pleasure from it."

If you think that is something just wait until you taste the ribs at my favorite BBQ place.

Lunch was pretty damn good as usual. We had a booth in the back of the restaurant which is especially nice when the place is slow. It seems the place isn't too busy around two o'clock in the afternoon. As an added bonus, the waitress we had was gorgeous. She was about eighteen or nineteen with strawberry blonde hair, green eyes and the tightest body a guy could ever hope for.

"You like her don't you?"

"Holy shit yes. Don't you think she is hot Ali?"

"Hehe, of course I do. I would love watching you fuck her."

"Who are you kidding? You would love me making her eat your pussy while I fucked her."

"Hehe, isn't that what I said?"

"Would you like to see if she is willing?"

"Do you really think she might be?"

"Would you be willing to make a bet?" I never could resist seeing how much Ali was willing to offer me to do something that I would enjoy anyway.

"Sure, what do you have in mind?" She took the bait.

"How about if I get her to do it, you will let me fuck your ass as much as I want all weekend? And if she wont do it, I will get you a full day at the spa."

Of course I could have what I wanted anyway, and if she asked nice so could she, but half the fun is watching her willingly submit to doing something for me.

When the waitress came back to see how everything was I made my move. I grabbed her arm so that I could get her under my control. Once I had her I made sure she would want nothing more than to do everything we wanted.

"Ali, wasn't there something you wanted our waitress to do?"

Ali gasped softly and rapidly turned red. Softly, as if she wasn't sure she should really ask, she said, "I want to watch my husband fuck you."

Of course our little plaything here thought that was the best idea ever, but I had to have her give Ali somewhat of a hard time. Wouldn't you?

"I'm sorry miss, but I'm not sure if I could do that with an audience." Amazing how straight of a face she had when she said those words. I could barely keep myself from cracking up. Teasing like that always gets Ali's fires pretty well stoked up. This was no exception. Ali was so caught off guard it took her a second to realize the girl didn't object to being fucked though. I should give her credit, she recovered quickly.

Ali gave me a look asking for permission to retaliate a little. Of course I nodded to give her what she needed.

Ali got out of the booth, grabbed our waitress by the face with her hand and looked right in her face while just about growling out, "Look here missy, If I want to watch him fuck you the only one who can tell me otherwise is my husband. You better keep your ranking in mind if you know whats good for you." Without even letting go, Ali slowly and deliberately ran her tongue lightly across our toy's lips. She never even broke eye contact.

Without so much as an additional thought from me, our waitress was trembling with excitement. You could visibly see the arousal in both women. Ali had nipples hard enough to cut glass trying to poke through her clothes. Our waitress had the unmistakeable blush that only fair skinned women can attain.

Time to put Ali back in her place. "Ali, Go to the ladies room. We will be right behind you."

"Yes master."

I am always amazed at how quickly that word brings a smile to her face and an aroma from her crotch. I have had her cum for me while doing nothing but have my dick in her while she talked herself into a big one. Phrases such as, " Master, please use my pussy. " or "I want to feel you cum in your slut master." What can I say, she is my perfect partner.

Back to the task at hand, we were right behind Ali.I can't wait until I dont need to maintain contact for control. This would be so much easier. But hey, you can't always have your cake and eat it too. Can you?

Thankfully the restaurant was pretty deserted. Other wise I'm sure three people going to the ladies room together would have raised some eyebrows. As it is, I hope the boss doesn't notice a missing waitress.

Making sure the door was locked behind me, I started giving Ali her orders. " Ali, take our little toy's pants off." I don't even think the words had made it to her ears before she was doing exactly that. It seems our young plaything was just as wet as Ali, her scent was also very strong once released.

Archie, is my sense of smell better now as well?

"Yes it is. It is roughly comparable to a dog's."

Is it possible to tone it down a little? It's actually a little distracting especially with both of them being so aroused.

"All you need to do is think about making it weaker and that should do the trick."

Excellent, that seemed to work.

"Ali, now open up her blouse. Lets see what she has under there."

Now I should tell you that I don't consider myself a breast man, more of a nipple man. Basically what I mean by that the nipple itself should stick out prominently from the breast like little pencil erasers. Those puffy ones just don't do it for me. Don't get me wrong, the only reason to throw a woman out of bed with such a minor flaw is because there is more room on the floor. This particular girl had breast that ranked about as close to a ten as you can get. They were medium sized, maybe a large b-cup. The nipple not only had the eraser effect but they pointed just slightly skyward, or should I say they would look you right in the eyes.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.