Craig

by sexy_nimph

Copyright© 2004 by sexy_nimph

Erotica Sex Story: She goes to fuck him and his brother enjoys the show.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   .

I suppose I should start by telling you a few details about myself.

My name is Ellen; I'm about 5ft 7" tall. I have dark hair streaked with blond and copper and my eyes are blue.

My breasts are a 38c, I won't tell you my weight but lets just say I'm not small.

About a year ago I was on the Internet constantly, talking to men in chat rooms.

It was great; I could escape into a different world and become a different person.

I used to tell them I was 23 years old, a size 10, with 38d breasts.

When I went online I became Layler (my screen name) I was sexy as hell and all the men I talked to wanted to fuck me.

I thrived on their want for me.

Sometimes I got too involved and told them my real name.

Eventually the relationships came to an end, as I got less and less interested, all except one.

My relationship with Chris wasn't particularly special but I liked him he was fun to talk to, he made me laugh and I loved turning him on.

Anyway, after a while we started talking properly and all the lies and things came out. Up until then he only knew my name.

He had lied about his name and age as well, his real name was Craig.

He sent me a picture of himself and I was pleasantly surprised.

I hadn't really thought about what he looked like. But I liked what I saw.

He had short dark blond hair, blue/green eyes, his face was well defined, and his body showed that he obviously worked out.

The thing was that he wanted to see my real picture as well.

I seriously didn't want to send it to him but he is very persuasive.

After much debate I agreed, after all he had sent me his so it was only fair.

As I pressed send I regretted my decision instantly.

I don't have a very high opinion of my looks and before I sent the picture he saw Layler the sexy girl who turned him on.

I had just shattered that illusion and lost that forever. I hated it! But it was too late.

He didn't seem to mind what I looked like though.

I was still the same person in his eyes I guess.

But it's been different since he's seen it. A couple of days after we were chatting and he said

"Your different since the other day... ?"

"What? Like I'm not telling you that if I was with you I would get on my knees and suck your cock till you're cum filled my mouth?" I responded

He laughed at that but agreed.

We carried on and he asked me to talk to him while he watched a porn film on his computer.

I did as he asked, as I said I love tuning men on!

When I usually have cyber sex I usually keep well away from my own personal fantasies and play on there's but this time I got carried away.

I was telling him how I'd suck his cock while he watched me finger my cunt.

How he'd slide his cock inside me.

Asking him if he liked knowing that I'm a whore and about how my teacher had fucked me and how much I'd loved it and how he would have loved to watch.

When he finished jacking off he went to freshen up and while he was away I re read the dialogue and cringed.

We have slowed down a bit now, just chatting about general stuff.

But I want him, want his cock, and want to run my hands over him. I think of him fucking me when I finger myself.

I have friends up in Newcastle (where he lives) I decided to visit them.

I wasn't sure why but all I knew is I wanted to see him, wanted to feel him.

My friend's house is only a few miles away from his house.

So on Friday afternoon I caught a bus over to whitely bay.

I didn't have the nerve to go to his house just yet so I went to a local bar just down the road from his house for some courage.

Up until now Craig was unaware of my being only a few minutes from his house and I was in turmoil as to weather to text him and tell him I was here or to just go to his house unannounced.

I finally decided to go to his house.

I walked down the road and there I was, standing in front of his house. I nearly turned and ran away countless times! But something was stopping me.

Suddenly the door opened and there he was.

God he was taller than I expected!

He looked at me for a second (those eyes making me weak) and then turned back into the house leaving the door open.

Fuck!!?? What the hell am I meant to do?

I thought as I looked up at the house a window was flung open and Craig shouted out,

"Aren't you coming up then?"

I laughed, that was Craig all over, cheeky shit!

I went in and headed upstairs. His door was ajar so I walked in; he was sitting at his computer chatting to someone.

He turned and grinned at me before turning back to his computer. He was obviously nervous as he switched off his computer and turned towards me.

"I guess you want an explanation right? Well the thing is... um well I'm staying with some friends near by so... while I was up here I thought..." I blushed as I said this.

He saw my discomfort and said,

"Hey its cool, its nice to meet you at last, but don't I get a kiss or anything?"

He said as he stood up and came towards me.

I held my arms out and we hugged. Damn his body felt great against mine!

I pulled away slightly to give him a kiss on the cheek but he turned and kissed me on the mouth.

His lips were soft and probing at the same time and when he snaked his tongue into my mouth I let out a small moan.

We broke apart suddenly as we heard the front door slam.

"Its ok it's just my brother Chris, he wont come up, he'll only be here for a minute."

His lips closed on mine again as he pulled me down onto his bed.

His hands roamed over my body as I lay underneath him, he ran his hands down over my breast, across my ribcage and down.

God he felt good!

He slipped his hand down between my legs under my skirt and rubbed a finger over my pussy.

I moaned as he kissed my neck and pressed his dick against me.

I slipped my hand down between us and squeezed his cock. I unzipped his jeans and pulled them down.

He kicked them off as I looked him over. God he was fit!

His dick was big and hard and his ass, mmmmm...

I grabbed his ass and pulled him towards me.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.