Cum With Me - Cover

Cum With Me

by sexy_nimph

Copyright© 2004 by sexy_nimph

Erotica Sex Story: They meet for the first time, when lust overtakes them they go back to her place for some hot passionate sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   .

You arrived at the pub in the early evening and it wasn't as awkward as we had thought it would be.

We were drinking and laughing and just chatting... getting more and more drunk...

Sitting next to each other makes it easy for me to slip my hand onto your thigh, moving my hand up towards your cock...

Feeling you through your trousers...

Making you nervous as you look to see if anyone has noticed, but as you turn towards me, I kiss you...

Distracting you completely...

Slipping my tongue inside your mouth...

As you start to respond I moan against you...

My fingers squeezing your cock through your trousers...

I want to feel your body against me...

I straddle your legs and lean down to meet you lips as you move to kiss me again...

Moving on your lap I feel your cock swell in your trousers...

Placing my hands under your shirt and feeling your chest beneath my hands...

Wanting to feel more of me you slip one of your hands surreptitiously under my top and cup my bra-covered breast in your hand

Moaning as I feel your thumb brush over my nipple

Suddenly friends asking what we want to drink... interrupt us

But all we want is each other so we get a cab to go to my house...

The taxi driver is watching... I know he is... you cant see because you are sucking my nipple into your mouth...

I'm trying so hard not to moan but I cant... a long sigh escapes me and the driver cant take his eyes off us as I arch my back and press your head against me...

I unzip your trousers and feel your cock responding to my touch...

I want to get it out and suck you into my mouth...

But I think the cab driver would crash...

So I have to be contented with just playing with you like this...

Finally we arrive at my house, the fair is exceedingly cheap, but I say nothing as I pay and slip out of the cab and walk away... leading you by the hand...

You follow me up the stairs quietly, your confidence wavering slightly... but as we enter my room and you see my big double bed... any doubts that had been passing though your head were quickly wiped away as you think of what is to come...

I turned to you as we reach the bed... looking for reassurance that this is what you want... I clearly didn't have to... you were right behind me looking at me as if you wanted to rip my cloths off...

Your hands slide up under my top and push it over my head...

You reach behind me and pull my hair-tie out so that my hair falls down over my shoulders... your hands reaching behind me and undoing my bra...

You do it so slowly... almost saving the moment that my breasts are revealed...

When you finally see them you gasp with lust and push me gently back onto the bed... climbing on top of me as you pull your t shirt over your head...

I moan quietly as I see your chest for the first time... after months of thinking about you I am going insane with lust now it is finally happening...

As you kiss you're way from my lips down my neck... closing your mouth around first one nipple and then the other...

Although you would love to stay and have more fun with my breasts the thought of my pussy waiting for you is too much... as you kiss your way down to the waistband of my jeans...

Undoing and pulling them off as fast as you can without seeming to eager... your trousers are already sliding to your feet as you raise yourself above me to kiss me lightly...

But I don't let you get away that lightly... before you can pull away I capture your tongue with mine and kiss you roughly as I push you onto your back...

Straddling your lower body and leaning over you as I continue to kiss you...

But I want your cock to badly to stay and kiss... as I move down your body you close your eyes and try to think clearly... I'm certainly not making it easy for you as you feel my lips against your skin... going lower and lower...

Finally capturing the bass of your cock in my hand I lick the slit in your cock where your pre cum is rapidly spilling from...

Tasting your salty pre cum...

Wanting your cock in my mouth...

Hearing you moan is driving me crazy... as I am just about to slip your cock into my mouth my eyes flick up to watch you, our eyes meet just before I swallow your entire cock into my mouth... your eyes role back as you arch your back and groan my name...

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.