The Ugly One - Cover

The Ugly One

Copyright© 2004 by Big Ed Magusson

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Some anthropologists once did a comprehensive survey of what human cultures considered beautiful. There was one consistent trait-symmetry. Every human culture in existence said that the person with symmetric physical features was the beautiful one. I'm the ugly one. This is my story of how I met a beautiful courtesan and what happened after. *Finalist, 2005 Gold Clitoride Award for best romantic story and for best heterosexual story.*

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

I awoke confused and disoriented. Things were different than I'd expected. It took a few minutes for the mental fog to lift.

I was cuddled in with a nude woman, still gently sleeping. This was different than most mornings. This was good. I tried to imagine what it would be like for this to be normal; for waking up alone to be different instead. I tried to imagine it but eventually quit, unable to wrap my mind around it. I just couldn't, as it was still too new of a phenomenon for me. I couldn't predict what more would feel like.

Then I started thinking about the night before. I'd spent the entire evening talking and laughing with attractive women. Something that was inconceivable before my last visit here a mere ... what? Seven months ago?

If only they'd wanted me.

Summer stirred a little but didn't open her eyes. I remembered her comment about wanting to try out my tongue. I remembered her taking me to bed back at Thanksgiving. I wasn't so sure I could dismiss her as a nymphomaniac anymore. Sure, she was open about sex and nudity, but she hadn't made a serious pass at me since I'd arrived. Calling her a horse-raising-closet-nudist-good-listening-nymphomaniac-who-helped-her-friends was a little complex. Maybe I should just settle for calling her Summer. It was her name, wasn't it?

Nature called, so I grabbed my glasses and carefully slid out of bed. Afterwards, I gingerly headed toward the kitchen in search of coffee. In the hall, in front of a mirror, stood a small shelf with some notebooks on it. One of them caught my eye. It was titled "Portfolio."

I stopped and flipped open the cover. Plastic sleeves captured black and white photos of a nude woman. The model was Summer. I slowly turned the pages. The photos were gorgeous, reminding me of Craig Morey's work. The focus was crisp but not harsh, the poses elegant. Summer continually had a come-on look in her eye. There was nothing explicit or remotely vulgar in any of the pictures, but her eyes conveyed the message that she would fuck you if you dared to be worthy.

Several loose leaf pages later were several photos of Summer posed with a black woman. They were curled together, highlighting the skin tone differences. I looked a little closer. The woman was Rochelle. I was surprised. She hadn't looked nearly as radiant or as beautiful last night as she did in these photos. The camera had made her beautiful.

Or had it? Lynn was just as beautiful as her alter-ego Tamara, despite the more casual clothes and lack of makeup. She wasn't different; it was just what people saw when they looked at her that changed. Was the camera really making Rochelle more beautiful, or just seeing something different that was still there?

My movement in the mirror caught my eye. I looked up at my reflection. My shrink kept saying I wasn't as ugly as I thought I was. Tamara kept saying the same thing too. Even Angie hadn't seen me as ugly. I stared at the mirror. Were they seeing something different than I did? Different but still there?

My eyes were still uneven and my ears lopsided. They didn't change regardless of how I turned my head. My nose was still a mess, though maybe the lumps on my skull weren't really as big as I thought. The scars on my chest still ran zigzag, creating an unsolved puzzle or maze across my skin. I was barefoot so my stance was lopsided, without the correction for leg length difference in my shoes. My arms still looked strange when I raised my hands and the length difference became apparent. No matter how I turned, I lacked the symmetry that defined beauty. I was objectively ugly.

So what were they seeing?

Soft feet padded down the hall toward me. I didn't look to the side until Summer's image joined mine in the mirror. She slid an arm around me, her naked breast pressed into my side.

"What are you looking at?" she asked, also gazing into the mirror.

"Right now? Beauty and the Beast." Summer frowned, so I continued. "I'm trying to see what you guys see. To me, I'm ugly. I'm objectively ugly. But you and Tamara see something else."

"You have beautiful eyes," Summer answered. "They're a gorgeous blue and they glow when you're having a good time."

"Really?"

"Really. You're also cute when you blush." Which of course triggered a deep blush.

"As for your body..." Her eyes trailed down as she spoke. You have a great cock." I raised my eyes in surprise. "It's gorgeous—and trust me, I see a lot of cocks."

I had to grant her that.

"It also feels great, whether it's in my pussy or my mouth. In fact..."

Summer sank to her knees and pushed on my hips, gently turning me to face her. She slid her hands inward, cupping my balls and growing erection. Summer leaned in and appeared to scrutinize every inch. She looked up, meeting my eyes, and smiled.

"Absolutely gorgeous."

With that, she opened her mouth and slowly slid my cock between her lips. I gasped. She was doing things with her tongue that I couldn't describe. I was beginning to understand why other guys raved about blowjobs. This was better than any mere massage.

Summer bobbed her head a few times and gave my cock a few long sucks before she pulled back and stood up. I whimpered as she stopped.

"Relax," she said. "We've got plans for that cock later," she said.

"We?"

"Tamara and I."

"Are you going to explain?"

"No. You'll find out." She was grinning, with a glint of mischief in her eyes, but I wasn't convinced.

"I'm not sure I like this." I stated.

"Oh, you'll like it! In fact, I'll make you a bet. If you don't enjoy yourself this afternoon, I'll fulfill the fantasy of your choice this evening. If you like it..." Summer was grinning very evilly now, "if you like it, you have to use your tongue to get me off, at least a couple of times."

I snorted. "Do I have a choice?"

"Nope!"

Summer glanced down the hall towards a clock.

"We gotta get moving, John! Get your ass in the shower!"

With that she, gave me a playful swat on the butt. I tried to swat her back, but she gave a small giggling shriek and dodged, then took off down the hall. I caught her in the bathroom where we jokingly tried to poke or spank each other for a few minutes before I reached out and caught her in a bear hug. Summer struggled for a minute and then I bent my head and kissed her. Summer's struggles stopped and she returned the kiss. Her lips were hot and lusty. I relaxed my grip and Summer pulled back. She looked into my eyes, and then grew a little more serious.

"Be careful, John. I'm not going to be your rebounder for Angie. I like you and I like having sex with you, but I like having sex with several of my friends. That's all this is."

I nodded, a little more sober. I hadn't actually started thinking of Summer that way yet, so her admonishment didn't sting. Mentioning Angie did, though. It stung like a punch in the gut.

We showered together, more playful than anything, soaping each other and using the handheld nozzle to rinse each other off. In the back of my mind, I kept trying to guess what Tamara and Summer had in store. On the way to the brothel, I tried to get Summer to give me a few hints, but she just laughed and refused.

We got there a little after noon and the parlor was quiet. Most of the girls on the day shift were either in back somewhere or reading or talking quietly among themselves. No customers were in sight.

"This time of day can be slow mid-week," Summer said, answering my unstated question.

She motioned me to wait for a moment while she spoke quietly with the house mom. Then she gestured for me to follow her down a side hall. We entered a surprisingly large room with a bunch of small circular tables and a king-sized bed along one wall. In one corner was a dance floor, with mirrored walls and a stripper pole. I could see a sink and what must be a bathroom off to one side.

"What is this room?" I asked.

"The party room," she replied. "If we have a big group come in, like a bachelor party, they can have this room for themselves instead of taking over the parlor."

"Bachelor parties in a brothel??"

"It happens," she said, grinning. Summer pointed to the bed. "Best gang bang of my life was right there."

I just rolled my eyes, refusing to give her the pleasure of shocking me.

The door opened behind us and Tamara came in. She gave me a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek. Then she stepped back, holding my hands.

"John, I'm really sorry that things didn't work out with Angie," she began. I felt another kick to the gut with Angie's name. "But I also realized it gave us an opportunity to do something a little radical.

"You call yourself the Ugly One. I wish you wouldn't, because I agree with your therapist that it's your attitude and self-image and not your looks that are causing you problems with women. Even with evidence to the contrary—me, Summer, Angie—you continue to believe that."

Tamara stopped and took a deep breath. I was surprised to see her nervous.

"So I thought you might have to stop calling yourself ugly if the evidence was overwhelming. Are you willing to go along?"

I nodded dumbly. I had no idea where she was going with this.

"Good! I'll be back," she said, slipping out the door. I looked over at Summer, who went and sat on the edge of the bed. She patted the cover beside her, indicating I should join her.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Wait and see," she replied, her eyes full of mirth.

A few moments later, Sherri entered the room. She came over and gave us both hugs before grabbing one of the chairs at the nearest table. Then Rochelle and Bambi arrived, repeating the greeting and grabbing their own chairs.

"What's up?" Rochelle asked. "Tamara just asked us to come down."

"She'll explain when she gets back," Summer answered.

A few minutes later, Tamara returned with Mei-Ling. Mei-Ling joined the other courtesans at the table while Tamara remained standing. She gave me a nervous smile and then turned to the ladies.

"You met John last night and know he's a really great guy. However, he's not exactly Brad Pitt. He's not as ugly as he thinks he is, though."

"Not that it matters," Rochelle chimed in. "Remember that old guy I had last week?" She looked around at the other courtesans, most of whom were nodding. "Must have been eighty, but the sweetest most caring client I've had in months."

There was a quiet affirming murmur to that, with Mei-Ling and Sherri mentioning some clients whose descriptions I didn't catch, but sounded similar. Tamara seemed more relaxed.

"So," she began again, "John thinks that women won't sleep with him because of his appearance unless he's paying them."

That was oversimplifying it, I thought.

"If you're willing," Tamara continued, "I'd like to change his mind."

"What are you thinking?" Mei-Ling asked.

"Marvin's agreed to let us have the room until four, comped. I thought we could party with John, all together. We wouldn't get paid, but it could be a lot of fun."

"You want us to fuck him for free?" Bambi asked, the scorn in her voice a little too obvious.

"Yes," Tamara answered. "It would be fun."

"I've got a regular in an hour," Bambi responded. "Some other time." With that, she got up and headed toward the door.

I watched her leave, cognizant of the other ladies whispering among themselves. They stopped when I turned back. Mei-Ling smiled at me.

"I'm in!" she said. I looked at Tamara, who looked relieved. My cock was hard, but my stomach was also churning beyond belief. I realized that Summer was holding my hand, preventing me from making any nervous gestures with my fingers. I was scared.

I looked back at the courtesans and took a deep breath.

"No," I said. "I don't want you doing this as a favor to Tamara. I know she's your friend and you might be willing to screw me, but I'm not a charity case. No favors."

Mei-Ling's face fell, and Rochelle looked uncomfortable. Sherri looked at me. Slowly, a feral smile appeared on her lips.

"That's fine," she drawled. "There's just one problem.

"I'm not Tamara's friend."

Sherri stretched and stood up, like a cat just waking.

"I just started here this month and I didn't meet Tamara until three days ago. I like her, but we're not friends."

Sherri sauntered over in front of me. She planted her feet, shoulder width apart, with her hands on her hips.

So if I fuck you," she purred, "it's because I want to fuck you."

With that, Sherri bent over and grabbed my collar, pulling me up. Summer pushed me at the same time and so I was on my feet before I could resist. Sherri was taller than I'd expected, so we were face to face. She wrapped her arms around me, placing one hand on my neck, directly below my scalp. I was too surprised and spellbound to stop her. She pulled my head in until our lips met. Then she shoved her tongue in my mouth. Shocked, I started to return her kiss on auto-pilot.

Sherri edged forward, pushing me back onto the bed. I fell onto my back, her falling with me. My legs still dangled over the side. Sherri slithered onto the bed, still kissing me, fumbling with my shirt. Other hands were tugging on my belt and pants. Once Sherri had gotten my shirt off, she paused, grinning like a cat, as she ran one finger down my most prominent scar. Then she yanked her blouse off and tossed her bra aside. I stole a glance toward the foot of the bed where Mei-Ling and Summer were wrestling my underwear off as Tamara held a foil packet ready and Rochelle was slowly stripping nude. My glance didn't last long before Sherri's breasts were in my face, with her urging me to suck them and lick her nipples.

I let go. I just let go.

And immediately the pleasure increased. Sherri's nipples were hard beneath my tongue, her breasts smooth, like a nectarine on my lips. She smelled lightly of lavender, and then musk. I ran my hands down her back as I began to lick and nuzzle in earnest.

Meanwhile, I was now completely nude below the waist and could feel a condom being rolled on. Warmth and wetness engulfed my cock, punctuated by brief moments of cool air. I realized that I was being sucked by one woman, then passed to another. Then two together, as tongues caressed both sides of my shaft simultaneously.

Sherri pulled back so she could yank the rest of her clothes off. I looked down to see Mei-Ling's black hair spread across my thighs as her head bobbed on my cock. Summer was kneeling beside her, grinning up at me. Then Sherri was urging me to slide all the way onto the bed, practically pulling me by the arms. Mei-Ling released my cock only for the shortest of moments while I moved, before returning to her sucking. Tamara landed on her back on the bed next to me, nude and grinning at me. I didn't have much time to grin back before Sherri straddled my head and was ordering me to lick her pussy.

Sherri was wetter than I'd expected. I held her hips while I parted her folds with my tongue, probing as deep as I could. She was slick and a little tangy. I started licking up, looking for her clit and trying not to strain my neck. She kept urging me on, talking dirty and giving me orders like harder and higher and faster.

Meanwhile someone had straddled my hips and was holding my cock against her opening. I couldn't see who, since Sherri blocked all my view. The unknown woman eased herself down on me, her warmth gradually enveloping me. She stopped when my cock was fully buried within her, squeezing my cock with her cunt muscles, making me gasp into Sherri's pussy.

I could hear other moans coming from the room now, along with gasps and an occasional giggle. Sherri leaned back onto my chest, letting me rest my head. She gave me a wicked smirk and began caressing her own breasts. That didn't last for long, because Summer appeared beside her and took over. I reached out and caressed Summer's hip as the two women began kissing, Summer still fondling Sherri's breast. Summer reached down and guided my hand between her legs. I lightly caressed her lower lips, reaching up with my other hand to join her in rubbing Sherri's nipples. Sherri, meanwhile, had found Summer's breasts and was returning the caresses.

The woman riding my cock had begun to slowly raise and lower herself, squeezing me tight every time I was fully inside. I began to gasp with the sensation, as sparks seemed to shoot up my spine. The gasps soon got more desperate due to Sherri's weight on my chest. Sherri noticed and shifted off of me, tumbling onto Summer, the two ladies never breaking their kiss. Her departure gave me the view to see that it was Mei-Ling who was fucking me.

Mei-Ling had very small breasts and mere wisps of hair above her pussy. She was riding me in a frog style, her feet firmly on the bed, her hands behind her for support. She grinned lewdly as she raised up, spreading her thighs further. It gave me a great view of my cock splitting her labia and disappearing inside her. Mei-Ling lifted herself until my cock was nearly out, then eased herself back down, letting me watch half-inch after half-inch disappear within. I groaned at the sight and then looked away so I wouldn't come too fast.

Though looking to the side didn't help. Tamara was on her back next to me, looking down at Rochelle's head buried between her thighs. Rochelle's dark skin made Tamara's flesh seem almost pale in contrast. Tamara was running her fingers through Rochelle's hair, cooing and making encouraging noises as Rochelle's tongue danced across her clit. I could feel my balls getting tight, as the eroticism of the sight contributed to my arousal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.