The Ugly One - Cover

The Ugly One

Copyright© 2004 by Big Ed Magusson

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Some anthropologists once did a comprehensive survey of what human cultures considered beautiful. There was one consistent trait-symmetry. Every human culture in existence said that the person with symmetric physical features was the beautiful one. I'm the ugly one. This is my story of how I met a beautiful courtesan and what happened after. *Finalist, 2005 Gold Clitoride Award for best romantic story and for best heterosexual story.*

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

I wanted to get away. I really wanted to get away. The problem was, I didn't know how to run away from the thoughts in my head. Playing computer games helped some, but that was just numbing, not what I needed. I talked to my therapist and that helped. It wasn't enough, though. I still needed to get away.

I did get support from surprising places. I wasn't surprised at Lynn checking up on me, but Summer also called in from Nevada to encourage me to come out to visit. My boss was also supportive when I told him I wanted a few days off. He appeared surprised at the news that I'd had a girlfriend, but agreed that time away would probably help. He joked that it would be better than watching me mope around the office, anyway. I didn't quite know what to make of that. Fortunately, my project was ahead of schedule, so it really didn't matter whether I was around those days or not.

The day before I left, I called Angie again. I got her voicemail and left her another message.

"Angie, this is John. It's been a week and I suspect you're still pretty upset. But since you haven't called, I haven't had a chance to explain. What happened is that I asked my courtesan friend for some advice and she gave me pointers verbally and through gestures. We never touched or did anything sexual together. In fact, I haven't been with anyone, sexually or otherwise, since I started going out with you. Frankly, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me and I would hate for what's basically a miscommunication to screw that up.

"Anyway, I'm headed out of town tomorrow for a few days. So please call me. I'd really like to fix this."

I hung up and did my best to keep busy the rest of the evening instead of moping by the phone. It largely worked this time, I suspect because I was so tired with all the sleepless nights of the past week. At least there was the chance I'd sleep in Nevada.

I began to have second thoughts about that when I got to baggage claim in Reno. Summer, dressed in jeans and sunglasses, she greeted me with an enthusiastic hug that almost pulled me off balance.

"So glad to see you, John! We are going to have so much fun!"

"Uhhh..."

"Relax! I'll only make you fuck me once a day!"

I did a double take and then realized she was teasing.

"I have to live up to my reputation as a nymphomaniac, after all!

I blushed, but all that did was draw another chuckle from Summer.

"Lynn did warn you that she was going to tell me," she joked. "And I get a kick out of it."

"Good," I sighed in relief.

"You have nothing to worry about, John. We're going to have a good time. Besides the brothel, we can go to Lake Tahoe if you want, or go gambling in Reno or Carson City."

"Gambling's a tax on the mathematically challenged," I said, drawing a giggle from Summer.

"Life's a gamble," she replied. "Sometimes ya gotta bet big."

I just nodded. This trip was certainly a big bet.

"Let's go then!" she said.

With that, we headed out to the parking lot. It was a pleasant late afternoon, sunny with a slight breeze. Summer led me to a white, mud splattered Jeep 4x4. I threw my bag in the back.

"What's the plan?" I asked.

"First we'll stop at my place and drop off your stuff. Then we'll go see Tamara at the Ranch. I imagine we'll hang out in the parlor for a while, since she's working evening shifts this week. Then tomorrow we'll head back late morning. Marvin, the owner, said she's free to join us then if we want to go out."

"I thought once you cleared medical you had to stay at the Ranch."

"That's only true at the Southern brothels near Vegas. We can take Tamara on an 'outdate' if you want, as long as we get her back in time to make some money that evening."

I nodded in response and then realized Summer had shifted the name she was using. We were in Nevada, which meant Lynn was Tamara once again.

We drove South toward Carson City, but detoured off the highway before we got there. After winding down some county roads, Summer turned off onto a dirt driveway. We pulled up in front of an old ranch house next to a well-kept barn.

"You live here?" I asked.

"Sure do. It's the best way to balance work and raising horses."

"You raise horses?"

Summer laughed at my incredulous tone. "You never knew there was more to me than being a nymphomaniac, did you?"

I blushed again, but followed her up to the house.

Summer showed me to the guest bedroom that would be mine and gave me a few minutes to unpack my stuff before offering me the nickel tour. The property was old but well-maintained. In the barn I met Blaze, Starr, and Demi, all Arabian horses. They were beautiful beasts and well-behaved once they got their treats handfed by Summer. After some encouragement, I let Blaze eat some apple out of my hand. Summer was more calm and subdued than I remembered ever seeing her. I asked about it as we walked back to the house.

"That's your passion, isn't it? Raising horses?"

Summer gave a small smile and nodded, then winked at me.

"That and sex," she replied.

"Well of course! We couldn't forget the sex! Not for a nymphomaniac!"

Summer laughed in response.

When we got back to the house, we wandered towards Summer's quarters. She glanced down at her pants, dusty from the trip to the stables. I'd managed to stay relatively clean.

"I want to shower and change clothes before we head down to the Ranch," she announced, then met my eye. "You haven't told me about Angie yet. Why don't you keep me company and tell me the story while I get ready?"

"You want me to sit in the bathroom and talk to you while you shower?"

"Why not? Do you have a problem with talking to me while I'm naked?"

I was smart enough to recognize that as a trick question and so soon found myself leaning against the wall talking about my romance while I watched Summer soap up and wash off. It was a little surreal. I'd have these pangs when I'd mention something endearing that Angie had done on one of our dates, but then I'd get distracted as Summer turned and gave me a new view. I'd gotten to describing the Valentine's date when she got out and started drying off, asking me questions where I was glossing over details. I followed her into the bedroom where I tried to explain what had happened on my final date with Angie while Summer got dressed. I wasn't particularly coherent, especially when she bent over to get some fresh underwear out of a dresser drawer and took extraordinarily long finding a pair that she wanted. My groin was definitely stirring but I also felt guilty, as if I were cheating on Angie. Which I knew was ridiculous, because we weren't together anymore. Something Summer asked about directly once she had clean jeans on.

"So, are you two still together?" she asked, still topless, looking for a bra.

"No, I don't think so," I sighed. "I wish we were."

"So you don't feel guilty about that?" she asked pointing to the bulge in my pants.

"A little," I admitted.

She nodded knowingly. "Do you know the difference between sex and love?"

"I think so."

"Good. Because no one's going to ask you to give up your feelings for Angie. Anything that happens this week is purely sex."

"Something's going to happen?"

Summer got a mischievous glint in her eye as she pulled her shirt on. "Well, if you got that good at going down on a girl after a few pointers, I might just have to try your tongue out myself." With that she licked her lips salaciously, causing me to blush once again.

"Let's go," she said, giving me a chance to recover my composure.

About a half hour later we were turning onto Kit Kat Lane and pulling up in front of Fantasy Ranch. I'd been drumming my fingers on my thigh while we drove, but realized I wasn't nearly as nervous as I had been during my last visit. I was sure that some of my calm was due to Summer's presence. But most, I realized, was because I knew that I wasn't going to have to face rejection inside. I wasn't looking to get laid and so it didn't matter if the women inside pulled back in disgust at the sight of me or not. Not caring was surprisingly comforting.

None of the women recoiled. In fact, they barely looked at me as we walked in. A couple of them waved at Summer as we headed over to the bar and settled in at one corner.

Tamara came out a few minutes later, looking gorgeous. She was in a long gown, slit up the side, her hair and make-up perfect. She stood in the entryway from the hall, surveying the room. My breath caught, remembering the last time I'd seen her there. She saw us and smiled, nearly lighting up the room.

Tamara greeted both Summer and me with long hugs and a kiss on the cheek. My blood raced a little, but I was able to relax by remembering this was the same mom that wore jeans and no makeup as she cooked dinner for Billy and me.

"Good flight?" she asked once she'd ordered her own drink.

I nodded.

"No problems. A little bumpy getting out of Denver but the Reno approach was fine. Summer took me to see her ranch before we came here."

"He met Blaze," Summer chimed in.

"Blaze is a dear," Tamara said.

"Yeah, she is," I replied. "Once I got over the surprise of finding out Summer raises horses."

"What can I say?" Summer responded. "We whores can be surprising sometimes."

Tamara shot her an irked look. Summer just rolled her eyes.

"She doesn't like the word whore," Summer said.

"Names are important," Tamara interjected. "Particularly the names we give ourselves."

Summer just shrugged her shoulders.

Just about then, a short Asian woman walked by us. Tamara reached out and brushed her arm.

"Mei-Ling, this is my friend John. He's the one that bought Billy the bow."

Mei-Ling stopped and turned to me, smiling. "Really? How nice! Good to meet you, John!"

"Good to meet you too."

"So, what made you think of a bow?" Mei-Ling asked.

Tamara and Summer shifted around and an empty stool appeared next to me. Mei-Ling pulled herself up on it and ordered a drink while I described my meanderings through the toy store in search of a new MechWarrior.

"So what did you think of 'The Lord of the Rings'?" she asked next. "My little brother is really into the movies."

"Has he read the books?" Summer asked.

"Oh yes!"

With that, we were off into a four-way conversation about films and fantasy and books and kids. Summer snuck in an innuendo about Legolas' shaft (arrow shaft of course), and soon the conversation turned a little raunchy. Tamara started cracking us up by keeping her face pure and innocent as the double entendres dropped from her lips. We were into our second round of drinks when a long-haired brunette drifted over. She was tall and thin and almost slinky in her elegance.

"Mind if I join you?" she asked.

"Oh, absolutely!" Summer answered. "Sherri, this is Tamara's friend John. John, this is Sherri."

With that, Sherri brought a stool around and we reformed our corner into a little cluster.

"So, I hear you're helping Billy with his bullies," Sherri said once she'd gotten settled.

A quick glance at Tamara confirmed her as the source of that information. The other girls started joking about Johnny Depp's role in 'Pirates of the Caribbean, ' having gotten there from 'Lord of the Rings' through Orlando Bloom, letting Sherri and me slide into our own conversation bubble.

"I'm trying," I replied. I told her about Billy's fight and suspension.

"It's interesting," she observed, "that Mr. Henderson is telling you how to raise dogs with love and patience, but then not showing much of that towards Billy."

That set me back.

"I suppose he has to follow the rules," I replied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.