The Power He Knew Not
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2004 by Draconis Warlock

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Nathan Blake discovers that there is an entire socity of Psionics that he knew nothing about. That is until his long lost family friend brings him back into the fold, just as a war is brewing.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Mind Control  

It was close to eleven o'clock at night when they finally reached the outskirts of Jasper. The school was located in a rural area that had no neighbors, making it so no one saw what went on there. If Nathan was suspecting an ordinary looking school, then the boy was sadly mistaken. Sara explained what the school looked like as she drove.

The school itself was very impressive, even in the dark. However, it looked like no school he had ever seen, even the private ones. To put it bluntly, the school was a huge three-story mansion. It had a vast yard (which Sara called the Grounds) and everything seemed to be in perfect order on the outside, leading Nathan to believe that the school had its own personal gardener.

On the long drive, Nathan had her tell him everything about the school that she was willing to tell. Apparently, there were only twenty students in the school. That's all that were ever there. Sara and her husband, and the other five teachers, wanted it that way so that they would have more one on one time with each student. However, each student paired off. Nathan just hoped that he didn't get stuck with an asshole.

However, pairing off students did make sense to Nathan. It was when Sara told him that he would have one roommate, which made Nathan get a little nervous. She told him all the students had one roommate, besides the Followers. Therefore, each room had four beds in it-the followers shared a bed when their Master or Mistress wanted to be alone.

It all sounds like one big happy fucking family, Nathan thought with some sarcastic humor. In reality though, he was getting very curious as to what this life would be like.

After it seemed that Nathan had run out of questions, or maybe he was just tired, Sara began to go over the relationships with the Psionic roommates. Apparently, from what Nathan understood, having a roommate was a big deal-so he listened to what his Godmother had to say on the topic.

"Ok, here's the thing. Your roommate will be a lot like your family. Each of the students was paired based on personality traits and what they like to do. Believe me when I say that a teacher would be more than glad to help you, but we want you to try to get help from your roommate first. We have found that this harbors better relations in the students and takes a bit of the work out for the teachers," She added the last jokingly.

"Speaking of teachers, do I have to go to regular school as well?"

"Yes, I'm afraid you do. We want you to learn the four base subjects. Math, Science, English and History. Because, those that do not know their History--"

"Are doomed to repeat it," Nathan finished for her with a slight smile. He wasn't too worried about the classes; he knew that he would pass them with flying colors.

"You will attend those classes for four hours a day. Then you will train with your abilities for another five. It will be my husband Clyde, Mr. Walker to you and a young woman by the name of Tara McClain, who will be Ms. McClain to you. Judging from your IQ scores, that you took two weeks ago, you should have absolutely no problem in passing the basics of the courses."

Nathan didn't even comment on just how she got a hold of her records as she said.

"How many students per class in the Special classes?"

"Ah. Good question. There will be four students to each class. Again, they were chosen to be together for there personality traits and abilities. Take your roommate for example, you and she are the only two out of four Psionics in the city-or in the state-that have more than two abilities. Therefore, you two would obviously be in the same class. Each group will move from class to class, depending on what your abilities are. That means that you and Casey will have four sets of specialized classes."

Nathan watched Sara's eyes slide to him from the road and then back to him, as if waiting for him to ask the question he wanted to. He thought about being a smart ass and not asking, but the curiosity was a little too much for him.

"So, what's Casey like?"

Sara gave a little smile. I guess he's coming around, a little anyway. "Casey is a lot like you. She puts a lot of her time into learning new things. She's also new. In fact, all the students at the School arrived just recently. You see, what wee do is collect twenty of the newbie's across the country, train them until they are ready, and then send them on their way. This way, none of you will feel completely out of your element. We will not get more students until every one of you are trained."

This made Nathan feel a hell of a lot better. At least he wouldn't be the only one not knowing what the hell he was doing. Then he brought his attention back to Sara as she started to talk again.

"Now, as we were talking about Casey, I think it would be wise to let you know a few things about her. She is also an orphan. She was fourteen years old and living on the streets of Jasper when we found her. She has a quiet attitude about her, but believe me, she is not a wallflower. If a person makes a remark about her, she'll give a scathing one back. If a person strikes her, they will likely end up in the hospital. It has to do with her special abilities.

You see, besides being Telepath and Telekinetic, she also has the ability for strength and agility, not to mention she has a feral ability, like you. Casey is one of the rare few. She is quite a nice young lady, I'm sure that you two will get along fine. She'll also be there when the clock strikes midnight and your abilities emerge. There is one other thing..."

Nathan was getting a little exasperated with Sara for not thinking he could take things. "Just go ahead and tell me," he growled out. He didn't know it but his changes were activating suddenly and they still had about half an hour before they fully manifested themselves. "It can't be any weirder than the rest of the stuff you've told me."

"It'll be painful for a few minutes, Nathan. We all had to go through it and so will you. In addition, even though I do not like it, protocol states that your roommate is with you during the process. It is supposed to help Psionics bond. I know that sounds silly, but it really is the truth.

On another note, you will have the rest of tomorrow off. You can do as you please. That means you can visit the library, go swimming in the indoor pool, or just hang out in the game room. Then, on the weekends, the kids are allowed to go to town to hang out. It will be the day after that your training starts. Since you don't have to worry about money, I would suggest that you go with them and relax," she stated with an innocent expression.

"What do you mean I don't 'have to worry about money'? I'm not going to accept charity, even if you are my godmother," he told her fervently.

"Who said anything about charity? You didn't really think that your parents would leave you nothing, now did you? I would have given it to you sooner, but we never could find you. You, Nathan Blake, are a very rich young man-probably one of the richest in the country."

Nathan just sat there shell-shocked. He wished that he could thank his parents. Hell, he wished that he could remember his parents. This was a lot for him to take in. "Just how much money do I have?"

"We'll go over that tomorrow. We're almost there."

They had been driving on a dirt road for what seemed like hours. When she made a right turn in a spot that was very hard to see in the dark, he noticed that they were now traveling on pavement. It was then they came to a huge iron-gate and guard box to the side of it. It all looked like it was out of some movie. While Sara got out and went to talk to the guard, Nathan got a chance to read what was on the gate.

Walker's School for Gifted Students

Well, I guess that's better than "Walker's school for teaching Psionics how to manipulate minds," Nathan thought, quite amused.

Nathan really was trying to amuse himself so he could forget about just how nervous he was. After all, this was going to be a life changing experience for him. On the upside though, he hoped the people in here wouldn't think he was a freak like the rest of the kids in his old schools did.

Nathan just hoped everything worked out for the best.

However, those nagging worries kept coming back to his mind. He would become feral. There was always the possibility that he could hurt someone. Hell, he lost counts of the times people decided they wanted to fight him, and then they got hurt. Sara said that she didn't think he would be much different. That didn't mean he wouldn't be.

Nathan glanced at the cheap ten-dollar watch that his last foster parents had got him and saw that it was fifteen minutes to midnight. Geez, I gotta quit worrying. It's not as if I'm a damn werewolf, he thought with a chuckle just as Sara got back into the truck.

"Ok, Nathan. Let's get this show on the road. I was just telling the guard that you were now allowed on the grounds. I would give you a proper tour, but you only have fifteen minutes until your abilities surface... Nathan, are you feeling all right? You look as pale as a ghost." Not to mention his eyes have gone coal black, even the whites of them. She was starting to get worried when the boy started to tremble.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.