Oliver Brown - Cover

Oliver Brown

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is the story of Oliver Brown, the Druid that replaced John Carter as the Grand Druid. It is a story of love and duty.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction  

Oliver stood at the boundary between his world and the world of the Gods and Goddesses. He took a deep breath and crossed over the boundary. The subtle texture of the world changed. Colors brightened, odors intensified, and the noises increased in volume. He watched the birds flit from tree to tree. He looked down to wait for the one who had summoned him.

The couple he had met in Bogota, stepped out from behind a tree. He moved to them, ready to follow them to the clearing. The couple turned and led the way along a wide path as Oliver followed watching the subtle swaying of the woman's ass. Her body was perfect.

Reaching the clearing, the couple turned and faced him. Their hands were still fused together. The man said, "You have to choose one of us."

"You are one," replied Oliver, recognizing that he was dealing with one God/Goddess with two separate manifestations.

The woman answered, "You have to decide which aspect you will serve. The female or the male."

Oliver asked, "What's the difference?"

The man answered, "We will not tell you. You must choose and the choice must be made without undo influence."

"I can't. I would prefer to serve both."

"You must choose one or the other."

Oliver looked from the woman to the man, unsure of what he should do. The other times, the God and the Goddess had just taken him and had their way with him. He said, "I'll serve the female aspect."

The woman came to him and threw him to the ground. The man held him while she ripped his clothes off. His cock became erect as she mounted him roughly and started riding his cock. Her cunt was incredibly tight and it felt like she was going to pull his cock off each time she rose and as though it was going to snap in half each time she lowered herself on it. Leaning forward, she grabbed a nipple between the forefinger and thumb of each hand. When she squeezed and twisted his nipples as hard as she could, he screamed to the sky above.

The man continued to hold him down as she worked over his body. When he could no longer feel his nipples, she released them. The sensation created by her release was just as painful as the original twist. He screamed to the sky even as she continued to ride his cock. Her first orgasm made him feel like his cock had been put in a meat grinder. The muscles deep inside her tightened and relaxed in waves along his cock. Each place where it tightened caused it to feel like his cock was being cut. He knew she would ride him until he had an orgasm, but he didn't know how that could happen in the midst of such pain.

When her orgasm passed, the tightness of her cunt almost seemed pleasant. Now it felt like his cock was being pulled off instead of shredded. When she reached back and squeezed his balls, his entire body arched in pain. The man held him down as she squeezed again. Even as he screamed again, his cock seemed to get even harder. Her motions increased in speed and intensity. He suddenly found himself having an orgasm even as his mind reacted to the pain. It was hard to tell what powered his scream, the pleasure of the release or the pain. It seemed to last forever and only ended after she had another cock shredding orgasm.

She climbed off his cock. He relaxed thinking it would be over. Instead, she climbed on his face and rubbed her cunt over his mouth. Automatically opening his mouth, come mixed with her juices ran into it. There was so much of it that he couldn't handle it and panicked from the feeling that was drowning. He swallowed until he felt sick to his stomach, but still it flowed from her.

He worked his tongue hoping that another orgasm would end his ordeal. She knelt over and started to suck his cock. It was like sticking his cock in a vacuum cleaner and he literally feared that the end of his cock would burst. He groaned and licked her cunt even more. Seeking her clit and finding it, he was rewarded with a flood of her juices as she came again. He sucked them down as fast as he could.

Her mouth slipped down the entire length of his cock. Her teeth caused another coursing river of pain to shoot through his body. As he trashed on the ground, he wondered if he was going to survive this treatment. As if to confirm his fears, she squeezed his balls again. His scream was muffled by the cunt pressed against his face.

The hair around her cunt was stiff and hard like a scouring-pad. She started rubbing her cunt across his face. Hoping to end the ordeal, he returned his attention to her cunt, fucking it with his tongue. His eyes sought out those of the man holding him. There was pity in the eyes watching his struggles, a look that surprised Oliver more than anything else about his ordeal.

His orgasm came as a complete surprise to him. She swallowed his ejaculate as more juices washed into his mouth. Swallowing, he accepted her juices until there were no more. His cock started wilting in her mouth even as her touch turned loving and not painful.

She climbed off him and looked down upon the poor man the ground. The man stood beside her with his foot fused to hers. Oliver looked up and asked, "Why the pain?"

"To mask the far worse pain of the transformations in your body," answered the man. He smiled and held up the medallion. There were now three of them fused along their edges. He threw the medallion onto the ground near Oliver. Oliver turned to look at it, surprised to see hundreds of identical medallions piled on the ground. "Now, find your medallion."

The pair stood aside and watched as Oliver rose to his feet fighting to keep his legs from buckling. The pile of medallions was incredibly tall. He pushed the pile so that medallions tumbled down the side and spread over the ground. The medallions varied in terms of their shine and color. Some shone faintly while others were dull. Some looked as though they were always in shadow while other gleamed as though lit by the sun. He spread the entire pile over the ground. There was one gleaming medallion that shined as though it was a bright sun. He went over and picked it up.

He held the medallion in his hand and turned to the Two-Sided One. The man and woman fused into one extremely fat man that grabbed the medallion from Oliver. He slipped it over Oliver's neck while saying, "You have done well. You chose to see into a persons heart. Now, it is time for you to rest. You will not have much time before new challenges are placed upon you."

Oliver stared at the Two-Sided One in confusion. The fat man smiled and changed into a hugely fat women, the feminine version of the fat man. She smiled and said, "You turned down the chance to see a person's strengths. To have both gifts is too much for a mortal. You have chosen well."

Oliver woke under a tree. He immediately checked his surroundings. The life in the forest behaved normally. Squirrels ran about the ground collecting seeds and eating. Birds flew from branch to branch. He stood, expecting to see the squirrels flee and the birds fly away. They remained unconcerned about his presence. He was still one with his surroundings, able to move through a natural environment as though he was part of it rather than a visitor.

He pulled the medallions out from under his shirt. He looked at them. The first medallion still had the words "To Hunt Those Who Poison Others" written along the edge around the phallic symbol in the middle. The second one still had the words "To Join The Land" on one side and "The Land To Join" on the other. The words surrounded the rough image of a woman's sex. The third coin was the new one. He looked at the side with the female organ rendered in the center. The words " Know Others To Lead Others" were written around the edge. On the other side there was male organ rendered in the center. The words "To Lead Others Know Others" were written around the edge. He wondered what that meant.

He stretched feeling refreshed and energetic. Looking down to examine his body, there were no changes that he could see. Of course, he had no idea what had happened to his face. His clothes, tan pants and shirt, of durable material were clean and appeared to be new. Not even the normal dirt of a week spent hiking in the forest remained. He stretched, amazed at the quality of his rest. He seldom slept that deeply, used to keeping a certain level of awareness of his surroundings at all times.

He headed towards the town enjoying the view of nature in all her glory. He thanked the Goddess again for having given him that gift. The soil felt nice against his bare feet, giving him the sense that he was tied directly to the earth beneath him. The sounds of nature sang in his ears as he walked along. It seemed like it was too short of a walk before he reached town.

He exited the woods a short distance from the Sporting Goods Store. Crossing the street, he walked the block to the store. He entered it, surprised that it was once again empty. Normally it was packed with people. Standing by the door, Catherine Sullivan wore her red robes that signified that she was a servant of the God. She had a nice glow around her with very few dark spots over her heart. She looked at him in surprise and stated, "What are you doing here? I'm expecting someone."

"Just returned from meeting the Two-Sided One." Looking around the store, he wondered who needed all of that stuff since he typically carried very little with him. Of course, he was one of the few people in this world that could be dropped into the wilderness with absolutely nothing and gain weight while there. At the moment, he carried only his backpack with the cash in it.

She looked at his face and noticed that his eyes had changed to a pale blue color, but tradition required her to see the medallions. She demanded, "Let me see it."

He pulled out the medallion from under his shirt and held it up for her to see. There were three medallions fused together along their edges. Satisfied, she turned and walked to the counter. She returned carrying a leather case and handed it to him. Staring at the leather case, he opened it and examined the inside. It was divided into major different sections. Puzzled by the case, he asked, "What is it?"

She said, "It's a briefcase."

He stepped back and suggested, "This must be the wrong item."

Shaking her head in disagreement, she said, "Nope. The God demanded that I make this one for you."

He sighed and looked at her as he asked, "Are you sure?"

"Very sure."

He looked at it carefully before looking up at her. He said, "It is very well made. The quality of the leather is outstanding. The stitching is superb. You have done the God proud."

She answered, "thanks for the praise, but I can see you're disappointed."

The thought of carrying around a briefcase depressed him. It definitely didn't fit with his jungle lifestyle. He said, "I'm not sure that I like the implications of it."

Catherine laughed and said, "It won't be that bad. They never give us anything that we are really unhappy doing."

"Were there shoes too?"

Glancing down at his feet, she laughed having forgotten that he only wore shoes when he was in civilization and only then when it was absolutely required. She answered, "No, but I do have something that might be a good compromise."

He followed her to a row of soft leather moccasins. She glanced down at his feet and picked up a pair that looked like they would fit. Handing the pair to him, she said, "try these on."

He sat down and slipped them on. There wasn't any lining, just simple leather between his feet and the floor. He stood up and walked around in them. It was hard to tell that they were on his feet. He looked up in surprise and said, "Wow, these are nice."

She said, "take them."

"Thanks. Is our business over?"

"Yes," she answered with a smile. Seeing him relax, she asked, "Will you be home tonight?"

"Yes. I will. I'll start dinner."

She cooed, "make sure it will keep. I need a little of the Oliver magic before dinner."

He bent down to kiss her while she pretended to struggle. Soon she was pulling him even tighter to her. His cock responded to her. She ground her pelvis into him, causing his cock to swell even more. The bell over the door rang and she pushed him away. She hadn't wanted to stop, but appreciated the look on his face that he was more upset about the interruption than she. She said, "Get home and I'll bring your new robes there."

Leaving the Sporting Goods Store, he walked towards her house. He met other townspeople as he strolled along, noticing that some of them glowed more than others. Everyone had dark sports over their hearts, some more than others. He realized that he was seeing their hearts. Some were alert and alive with a zest for life. That gave them a wonderful glow. Some people had hearts that were filled with hate and that left dark spots.

The half hour walk home took almost two hours as he stopped to talk to people. He wondered if he could help people start to enjoy life more and help them rid the evil in their hearts. In front of the second hand clothes store, he stopped to talk with Tricia Janey, the owner. Although there were few black spots on her heart, she had a very dull glow. The Sheriff walking down the street noticed Oliver talking to Tricia and headed in their direction. Oliver glanced at the Sheriff noting that his glow was fairly strong and there were few black spots over his heart. So far, only Catherine had less of them than the Sheriff.

Oliver noticed that a little silver thread seemed to hesitantly reach out from her heart towards the Sheriff. Realization dawned upon him as he recognized what that meant. He said, "I like the Sheriff. He's a good man."

Slightly embarrassed, she smiled at him and nodded. She said, "He's been good for the town."

Oliver nodded and said, "This is one of the few areas that is almost drug free. I think that's why I like it so much."

"That's important to you?"

"Yes, it is very important." He had just finished answering her question when the Sheriff reached them. Turning to greet the Sheriff, Oliver asked, "So how are things?"

The Sheriff answered, "Everything is running smoothly. The town is quiet."

"Good."

The Sheriff gave Oliver a funny look and added, "Must be the presence of so many of Carter's Druids coming out of the park this week."

Oliver smiled at the Sheriff and said, "That's just a strange correlation. We don't have much to do with how things are going in town."

"Right." The Sheriff's voice suggested that he didn't believe that for a minute.

Tricia Janey looked at Oliver with wide eyes, realizing only now that he was one of the Druids. She said, "You don't dress like a Druid. Catherine is always in her red robes."

Oliver answered, "I don't usually wear them when I'm out in the wilderness. I just got back from a weeklong hike in the park."

Tricia, like many other people had learned the significance of colors of robe, was curious about who he claimed to serve. She asked, "What color robes do you wear?"

Oliver answered, "I used to wear gray. I guess I'm supposed to wear brown now."

The Sheriff looked at him in surprise. He said, "You serve all three now?"

Oliver laughed at Sheriff's surprise and replied, "Sure. Why do you look so surprised?"

The Sheriff shook his head and said, "You and John Carter. It's just strange that I know all of the people that wear brown robes."

Tricia looked at Oliver in awe. She said, "Wow, I feel like I'm talking to the Pope or something."

He laughed at the comparison, shrugging it off as a good joke. The idea that he could be compared to the Pope was humorous. He was just a guy that wanted to keep drugs out of the neighborhood. A thought crossed his mind and he said, "Why don't you come over around nine tonight for some cake and coffee? We'll consider it a celebration for my promotion."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.