The Favor - Cover

The Favor

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

Chapter 39: The Cheerleader

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 39: The Cheerleader - She was my best friend, but not my girlfriend. Then she asked the question that changed our relationship completely. Golden Clitoride 2nd Place, 2005, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Rachel came into my room late one afternoon and handed me a jewel box.

"What is this?" I asked.

"It's a present for you," she said as she walked out. "It's long, but try and watch it tonight if you can, and watch it alone."

I shrugged, but finished what I was doing so that I could watch it. I sat down and popped it in my DVD player. There were no menus; the video just started. A gorgeous blonde appeared on the screen, and I recognized her. It was Brittany Douglas from my school. She was the head cheerleader, homecoming queen, most popular girl, etc.

The video started with a shot of her face and pulled back to show her in her cheerleader outfit. "Hi, my name is Brittany Douglas, and this is my story," she said.

"This was me," she said, and for the next few minutes the screen showed clips of her cheering at games, dressed up for dances, laughing with friends; typical scenes of her life.

"Sometimes I'm a nice girl, but sometimes I can be very mean!" The video showed footage taken in school of Brittany and her crew teasing some other kids and in general being the bitches that they often were.

"This is my boyfriend, Rob," she said. "He is the quarterback and the most popular guy in school. Don't we make a great couple?" More shots of Brittany, this time with Rob, at dances, at games, in school. There were some shots of them kissing as well.

"I'll tell you a secret," Brittany whispered in a voice-over. "Rob and I haven't gone all the way. I'll - help him out - with my hand, and I've let him feel my breasts, but that is as far as we've gone!"

That surprised me, because they had been dating a long time. They both must have had an amazing amount of willpower to avoid going any farther.

On the screen, the picture changed. I saw Rachel and it looked like it was from last year. She was dressed nicely, but conservatively. "This girl is Rachel Miller. Until recently, she was known as the Ice Princess, a well known virgin. But something changed this year, and Rachel Miller is no longer the Ice Princess." The screen now showed Rachel in school in her slutty best. Then the scene changed to show Rachel in the hall at school making out, first with one boy, then another, then a third.

"You see, Rachel Miller, Ice Princess, is now Rachel Miller, class slut," the voice-over continued. "It is well known that if you manage to get a date with Rachel, you will be getting fucked. No one knows exactly what happened to Rachel Miller, but the boys sure are happy with the change. I wasn't so happy."

The scene changed to the school cafeteria at lunchtime, with Brittany and her friends talking about Rachel. They were calling her a whore, a skank, a slut, talking about all the boys she had put out for, and in general putting her down. The next scene showed them saying something nasty to Rachel in the hallway.

"I wasn't very nice to Rachel," Brittany said in voice-over. "Even when some of my friends tried sticking up for Rachel, I wouldn't listen."

The scene changed yet again, this time showing Brittany with some of her friends, and I noticed that Camille was there too. Brittany started complaining about Rachel and Camille said, "Don't badmouth Rachel! She's never done anything to you!"

"But she's such a slut!" Brittany said.

"Yeah?" Camille asked. "It's not like she stole your boyfriend. So she likes sleeping around, what difference does that make to you?"

"She makes it harder on all of us!" Brittany exclaimed.

"What?" Camille asked.

"Come on, admit it!" Brittany cajoled her friends. "When your boyfriend sees Rachel, doesn't he expect more from you? She makes boys think that everyone should be a slut!"

"That's ridiculous!" Camille said. "Some people just like sex more then others, and Rachel is one of those who like it a lot."

"A lot! Ha! It's all she thinks of!" Brittany complained.

"Jealous?" Camille sniped, turning to leave. The screen froze on Brittany's surprised face as the word 'jealous' echoed softly and repeatedly.

"What made her think I was jealous?" Brittany asked over her frozen face. The screen faded to black.

A few seconds later the screen showed Rachel, again from last year. "Hi, my name is Rachel Miller. This was me last year. This is me today." The screen switched to show her in school, dressed in tight short clothes.

"And this," she said, as the scene showed her topless, nipple piercings visible.

"And this," she said, as the scene showed her on her hands and knees, being fucked doggy style from behind while sucking a guy.

"And this," she said, as the scene showed her strung up, naked, whip marks across her breasts and stomach, cum running down her tits, a huge smile on her face.

"I discovered the joys of being a slut, and now I do what I want, to whom I want. I love my new life." The scene changed, showing Brittany. "This is Brittany. I thought she hated me, because she was always putting me down." The screen changed to show a split screen shot with two still images, one of a virginal looking Brittany, the other a slutty Rachel.

"Then one day, the most amazing thing happened. I finally got tired of Brittany and I got her alone." The scene changed, with Rachel and Brittany somewhere in the woods, and at the bottom of the screen appeared the words, 'Dramatic Reenactment'.

"What is your problem?" Rachel asked.

"What do you mean?" Brittany responded.

"Why are you always such a bitch to me?" Rachel asked.

"Because you're a slut!" Brittany exclaimed.

"Why does that bother you?" Rachel asked. "I didn't sleep with your boyfriend, or anyone else's boyfriend. Why does the fact that I like to sleep around effect you in any way?"

"Because the boys will expect all the girls to sleep around!" she complained.

"No they won't," Rachel replied. "Everyone knows that there are 'good' girls and 'bad' girls. You can be a good girl, and I'll be bad."

"But you were a good girl, and now look at you! It's not fair!" Brittany said.

"What's not fair?" Rachel pounced. "That I became a bad girl, or that you didn't?"

"That you became bad," Brittany said, unconvincingly.

"You're jealous," Rachel said in surprise.

"Well, you get to have all this fun and not care about it, while I have to be Miss Perfect!" Brittany said. The girl was a great actress, because it looked like she was crying.

"Why do you have to be Miss Perfect?" Rachel asked gently.

"Everyone expects it!" she cried. "My parents, my friends, even my boyfriend! He doesn't want to sleep with me because he wants to marry a virgin!"

"But what do you want?" Rachel asked.

"I want to have fun!"

The picture faded, replaced by scenes of Rachel and Brittany hanging out together. On the voice-over, Rachel said, "After that discussion, Brittany stopped being a bitch to me. She asked me a lot of questions about what it was like to be a slut, and I could tell that she wished she could be like me."

"But I just couldn't go to the extreme that Rachel had gone to," Brittany said. "Rachel did help me think some things through, though, and it gave me the courage to ask my own favor of Rachel." I smiled at the reference.

The scene changed, and I recognized Rachel's bedroom. Rachel and Brittany were sitting on the bed, and Rachel asked, "OK, what did you want to ask?"

"You told me how you got into this. You told me about how you asked this 'mystery man' for the favor. Well, Jeff gave you what you wanted, so you should give me what I want."

"First of all, who said it was Jeff," Rachel asked. "And second, what do you want?"

"Pu-lease!" Brittany snorted. "Everyone in school knows that Jeff controls you completely! We're not stupid!"

Rachel looked surprised, and so was I. I tried very hard not to make it obvious, but I guess giving out Rachel like a party favor was bound to make it clear. Oh well, I'd have to think about how this should affect my behavior in the future.

"What I want is for you to teach me how to be a slut," Brittany said.

"Like me?" Rachel asked.

"No, not like you," Brittany responded. "I can't be a slut in front of everyone. Teach me how to be one so that no one knows. Please."

"It's a lot harder," Rachel said. "Jeff explained to me that if I was a slut in private, but acted all prim and proper in public, people would still think that I was a slut, but they would think I was a hypocrite. He called it 'embracing my inner slut'."

"Isn't there a way that people won't think I am a hypocritical slut?" Brittany asked somewhat desperately.

Rachel thought about it for a few minutes, while Brittany stewed in silence. "There might be a way," she said eventually, "But there are some conditions."

"What way? What conditions?" Brittany asked.

"First, you can't be a hypocrite," Rachel said. "If you don't want people to know that you are a slut, fine. But if you act like sluts are inferior to you, then you are being hypocritical. So if we do this, I never want to hear you say anything about those 'beneath you', even if your friends are doing it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand," Brittany said.

"We could probably do some things in private," Rachel said. "There are some very reliable people; people that I know, people that would keep quiet, people that would be more then eager to get a crack at you! Tell me what you've done, sexually speaking, already."

"Almost nothing," she replied. "Rob's felt me up and we've kissed, but that's all!"

"And you still want to be a slut?" Rachel asked. "Are you sure that you don't just want to get laid?"

"No, but I am pretty sure that sleeping with one guy isn't going to do it for me," Brittany said.

"What about Rob?" Rachel asked.

"For a long time we thought we would get married, but now we are going to different colleges, and I think that we both know that this is not going to last. We haven't talked about it, but we're most likely going to break up after graduation."

"Do you want to cheat on him?" Rachel asked.

"No, and I kind of feel bad, because we've been going out so long, and he never got any from me," Brittany said.

"Well, I could find someone who could break you in right, or, if you want to, you can give it up to Rob, as a reward or going away present," Rachel said. "But if you don't want to cheat, you'll have to break up now."

"I know," Brittany said. "And after he breaks me in?"

"How do you want it?" Rachel replied. "Serially? Threesomes? Foursomes? Gang bangs? I think I can arrange things so that you are suitably entertained."

"Really?" Brittany asked, excitedly.

"Really," Rachel said with a smile. "What you need to do is to write down all your deepest, darkest, dirtiest fantasies for me, and tell me which ones you want to have come true."

"You'll really do this for me?" Brittany asked. "What do you get out of it?"

"Well, first, the satisfaction of helping a fellow slut," Rachel answered. "Second, it's karmic payback for what Jeff has done for me. Third, I get you for a night when I show you how much fun it can be with girls!" Brittany looked surprised, but excited at that. "Fourth, it can be more fun for me if I include another girl in some of my activities, and fifth, you are going to videotape all of your activities for my viewing pleasure, and I am going to get to present it to Jeff as a gift."

"I don't want a tape around with me on it!" Brittany complained.

"Oh, don't worry my little slut. You, me and Jeff will be the only ones that see it, unless you decide to show it to anyone else, but that is my condition for helping you."

"OK," Brittany said reluctantly, and the scene faded out.


The TV faded back into another bedroom, this one had to be Brittany's. There were cheerleading trophies in the background, and pictures of popular boy band stars. The room was done in princess pink, and the furniture looked expensive. Brittany walked into the room, leading Rob by the hand. I noticed that she locked the door behind them.

She sat him on the bed, and he asked, "Why did you ask me to come here?"

"Are you still upset that we broke up?" she asked.

"Of course I am!" he retorted. He took a breath and visibly calmed down, then said, "I'm sorry. We both agreed that it would be the right thing to do. We would never make it through college."

"I know, but I still feel bad," Brittany said. "There is one consolation, though."

"What's that?" Rob asked.

"Well, you know that I was saving myself until we got married," Brittany explained. "Since we are not going to be getting married, and since I don't see myself getting married for a while, I decided that I didn't want to wait anymore. You've been such an amazing boyfriend, I want you to be the one who does me first." She was laying it on a bit thick, and I think that Rob could tell as well, but with the offer which he had just received, I think he was willing to put up with that.

"Are you serious?" he asked.

"Completely," she said, straddling his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck, and kissing him deeply. Brittany was wearing a tank top and a short skirt, and when she sat on Rob's lap, the skirt rode up, exposing her bare ass. Rob got into the kiss, and he wrapped his arms around her, grabbing her ass with his hand. I could see him feeling around, and he soon realized that she was not wearing any panties.

"You're not wearing panties!" he said astutely after breaking away from her kiss.

"Well, it would just be one more thing to get in the way of your lovely cock," she said before reattaching her mouth to his. He moaned as she ground her bare pussy over his denim covered cock.

She pulled back again and asked, "So, are you willing to be my first?"

"Shit, yes!" he exclaimed.

"OK, Rob, but I have to tell you something," she said, grabbing his face in her hands and forcing him to look into her eyes. "If you don't mention this to anyone, and I mean anyone at all, this doesn't have to be the last time."

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"It means that I might be willing to do this again," she explained. "It doesn't have to be a one time thing. If I can trust you not to brag to your buddies, then every now and then we can get together and have some fun. In fact, if you are really good, there may be another pussy or two that I can throw your way."

"Are you shitting me?" he asked.

"No, I shit you not," she replied. "But this has to be just between us."

"Don't worry, Brit," he said. "I've never told anyone about anything we did."

"I know, that's why I'm willing to let you do this," she said. "Now how would you like to be my first experiment with giving blow jobs?"

Rob got this amazed look on his face, like he had just been offered his heart's desire. Maybe he had been. He grabbed her head and kissed her again, hard. Then Brittany was sliding off of Rob's lap, unzipping his pants as she went.

She pulled his pants down to his ankles, grabbing his shoes at the same time. Soon Rob was bottomless. I was somewhat gratified to see that while hard, he was not as large as I was. Petty, I know, but I'm a guy; petty is what we do.

"Mmmmm, beautiful," Brittany said. "You know, this is the first real cock I've seen. It's a little scary to think about where it's going to be in just a little while!"

Brittany held Rob's cock up, examining it from all sides. Then she ran her tongue over the tip, tasting him and feeling his texture. She ran her fingertips all around the new toy she had in her hand. Then she ran her tongue from the bottom to the top, looked up at Rob and said, "Tell me what to do."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.