The Favor
Chapter 36: Another Date

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 36: Another Date - She was my best friend, but not my girlfriend. Then she asked the question that changed our relationship completely. Golden Clitoride 2nd Place, 2005, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

"You have a date on Friday night," Jeff told me. He did this quite often. He would set up a date for me, and he would have the person tell me what they paid for the date. It was usually something quite insignificant, like helping Jeff out with a job or something like that. It always humiliated me to know that there were people out there ready to do anything that Jeff asked for, because they knew they would get a sure shot at me. Some of the guys that took me out made sure to tell me what they had done to get me, and what they expected me to do for them.

"Who is it this time?" I asked.

"It's a surprise," Jeff said. "They'll pick you up at 7:00 on Friday. Dress sexy; no pants, no underwear."

I sighed, but of course I didn't question it. I was dressed and ready when I heard the doorbell ring. My mother answered it, and I heard a bubbling laugh in her voice when she yelled, "Rachel, your date is here!"

I came down, and there at the bottom of the step was Cynthia. Cynthia is a very nice girl, but she is a flaming all-men-are-scum lesbian. She was president of the school gay and lesbian club, and clearly made no secret about her sexual orientation.

And I had a date with her.

"Hi Rachel," she said happily, but she had a predatory look in her eyes. I thought about how to handle it, then I realized what Jeff would want me to do. This was a date that he set up, just like every other one, and I should treat it as a date.

I bounced down the stairs and said, "Hi Cynthia!" and I kissed her on the cheek. "Where are we going?"

"I thought dinner and a show," she said. "I've got tickets to Little Shop of Horrors." There was a local playhouse in town, and while they were far from Broadway quality, they were not too bad. I was looking forward to seeing the show.

She took my arm and led me to her car, where she opened the door and let me in. It was clear who would be in charge of this date. We went to the show first, and I really liked it. It was campy and goofy, but fun! Cynthia held my hand at the scary parts, and at other parts she rested her hand on my knee, not groping, just touching.

After the show, Cynthia took me to a local restaurant where lots of kids from our school hung out. She was clearly showing off that she was out on a date with me. It caused a little stir, but not too much; by this time, people expected shocking things of me.

We sat at the table, and Cynthia kept holding my hand on the table and laughing loudly. I finally got tired of it. I beckoned to her and she leaned forward across the table. I grabbed her head and gave her a big kiss, tongue and all. She was surprised, but she responded hotly. As we broke apart, I heard the catcalls and clapping that the kiss had produced. Although Cynthia looked around nervously, I wasn't worried about anyone saying anything nasty. On the one hand, it would probably just turn me on, and on the other, since the Marty incident, no guy had done anything too nasty to my face.

I leaned forward again and said, "Cyn, you don't have to show me off. I'll tell anyone that you want that we dated. If you want a spectacle, I'll crawl under the table and eat you right here, but if you just want to have a good time with me, lighten up!"

Cynthia blushed and looked down for a long minute. Then she looked at me and said, "You're right. I apologize. I wasn't treating you as a person, I was treating you as a showpiece and that is one of the things I hate about guys. Please forgive me!"

"I'll tell you what," I said. "You treat me as your date the rest of the night, and I'll forget it ever happened. Well, except for the kiss. I won't forget that. You're a good kisser."

She blushed again and looked down. She was cute when she blushed. We finished dinner and went out to her car. When we got in, she asked in a hopeful tone of voice, "Where to now?"

"Well, I certainly don't want this date to be over," I told her with a smile.

As she drove us to our next destination, she said laughing, "Imagine if you had gone down on me under the table!"

"People wouldn't have been surprised at me, but they would have about you!" I told her.

"How come you do that?" she asked. "Jeff agreed that you would go out with me and that, quote, I would get lucky if I wanted, unquote, because I lent him a pencil. A pencil worth less than a dime. Why would you agree to that?" she asked.

"Mmmmm, less than a dime," I repeated. "That's the cheapest he's sold me for yet!"

"Why would you let him sell you at all?" Cynthia pressed.

"That's a topic I'm not sure I'm ready to talk to you about on a first date," I told her. "Just believe that Jeff did not do anything that I didn't want him to do."

"OK, but I don't get it," she said.

We drove in silence for a few minutes before she broke the silence asking, "Does that mean that there might be a second date?"

"That all depends on how good you are with that tongue of yours." I said evilly.

Cynthia looked over at me in shock, then seeing the grin on my face, she burst out laughing. She was still laughing as she pulled up at our destination. It was the local make out spot, a location I had become very familiar with over the past months.

She turned off the engine and looked at me tentatively. "Surely you've brought other dates here?" I asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.