The Favor
Chapter 35: The Coupon

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 35: The Coupon - She was my best friend, but not my girlfriend. Then she asked the question that changed our relationship completely. Golden Clitoride 2nd Place, 2005, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

It was late on a Thursday evening in the middle of January when I got a phone call. "Jeff, could you please come spend the night?" Jess asked me.

I thought about it, and decided, 'Why not?' Jess had not asked me like this before, and the thought of that beautiful, mature woman asking me to spend the night with her had me quite hard.

Jess met me at the door with a smile and a big kiss. She helped me undress right there, and led me upstairs. She stopped me before we entered her room and asked me, "Do you remember what you got Michelle for Christmas?"

"An MP3 player," I said.

"What else?" Jess asked with a smile.

"A gift certificate entitling her to a night with you and Rachel," I replied.

"Almost," Jess said. She handed me the coupon that I had given to Michelle. It said that she was entitled to a night with Rachel and Jess who would give her a sensual massage, followed by a night of any type of sexual activity that she wanted.

"So she cashed it in?" I asked.

"Yes, she did," Jess said. "Tonight."

"Then why did you call me?" I asked, confused.

"We gave her a massage," she replied. "We both pleasured her. Since she was entitled to any type of sexual activity, I asked her what she wanted. She wants you." With that, Jess opened the door, revealing Michelle in bed, naked, glistening with oil, sweat and sex. She was sitting up against the pillows, her legs spread open, her fingers playing with her pussy.

I walked to the bed and sat down next to her. I was actually quite nervous. I asked her, "Are you sure about this?"

She nodded shyly and said, "Look, I'm not like Rachel or Jess. I don't like pain. I don't like embarrassment. But I've seen you fuck them. I've seen the way that you make them feel. I want that."

"But you've got other boyfriends," I said. "Older guys."

"I know, but they don't make me feel like you make Jess and Rachel feel," she said. "The sex is nice, but it's just nice. I want more. I want to explode."

"I think you are expecting too much," I said. "Rachel and Jess get off because I am feeding their kinks. It might not be the same for you."

She pulled my head towards her and kissed me gently on the lips. She pulled away, leaving her hand behind my head, and with a smile she said, "I'm willing to take that chance."

She kissed me again, harder, more passionately. Her tongue played with mine and she pulled me over on the bed so that I was half lying on her. My hand reached up and cupped her breast, squeezing her nipple gently as my other hand twisted in her hair and pulled it tightly.

I realized what I was doing and pulled away, saying, "Sorry. I'm so used to being with Rachel and Jess."

"That's OK," she said. "A little pain I don't mind, just don't bring out the whips."

"Damn!" I exclaimed regretfully, then laughed with her.

I noticed Rachel and Jess sneaking out of the room. "Hold it!" I told them.

I turned to Michelle and asked, "Do you want them to leave?"

Michelle looked at them and shrugged her shoulders. "I don't care," she told me.

I turned back to the women and said, "Stay. Kneel." I pointed my hands to either side of the bed and they came over, one on each side of the bed, and knelt down with their chins on the bed.

"Good, I might need you later," I told them. "But for now, I'm going to have some fun with my big sister."

"And I with my little brother," Michelle said in a giggly tone of voice. She pulled me back into a kiss and I forgot about Rachel and Jess as I explored my lovely sister. I kissed her for a long time before moving my head down her body. I explored her breasts with my tongue and fingertips, enjoying the way I could make her pink nipples stand up, the area surrounding them crinkling into ridges. I kissed and licked over her stomach, tasting her sweat and the massage oil that had been used on her earlier.

I moved down to her smooth pussy and looked up at her questioningly. "I know you like your ladies bald, so I had Rachel shave me again."

"Mmmmm," was my response as I buried my face in her. She tasted so sweet, so fresh. I spent a long time slowly licking her up and down, delving my tongue in deeply, then allowing it out to play with her clit.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.