The Favor - Cover

The Favor

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

Chapter 32: The Future

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 32: The Future - She was my best friend, but not my girlfriend. Then she asked the question that changed our relationship completely. Golden Clitoride 2nd Place, 2005, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

We had been lying in bed for a while when Rachel rolled over and threw her leg and arm over me and snuggled into my body. I have to admit that I was worried when Jeff insisted that I share a room with Rachel, but after a few days I realized how much I had missed a warm, loving body next to mine. Admittedly, it might have been better if it were a man who would occasionally roll over, hold me down and stick his cock right up me, but Jeff provided that as well, and it was nice to have someone in bed with me again.

"Mommy, what's going to happen to me?" Rachel asked in a very small voice.

"That's a pretty open ended question, darling," I said. "What is going to happen with what?"

"What's going to happen to me in June, when Jeff goes off to college and leaves me alone?" she asked me.

I knew that this was going to come up, but I also knew the answer. "What colleges have you applied to?" I asked.

"What?" she replied, confused.

"What colleges have you applied to?" I repeated.

She rattled down the list of schools she had applied to.

"Which ones will you get into?" I asked.

"All of them," she said. It was true, Rachel was an excellent student. She could get into pretty much any school she wanted.

"Which one are you going to attend?" I asked.

"I'm not sure yet," she said evasively.

"I know you are not sure yet," I said. "But I know very well that there is a rule that you are going to apply in order to help you choose which college to attend. Now tell me what that rule is?"

I felt Rachel tense when she realized that I knew her secret. Really, though, the girl did not give me enough credit. She was so much like me, but I had a lot more experience. Eventually she said, "The one that Jeff goes to."

"You'd go to whatever school Jeff goes to, regardless of whether it is best for you?" I asked.

She nodded into my neck.

"There is a word for that you know," I told her. "Love. It makes you do all sorts of stupid things."

I felt her hot tears on my neck. "But after graduation, Jeff is going to be done with me. He's going to want to go out and experience college life. He's going to want to get a real girlfriend. He's not going to want me anymore!"

"I think you underestimate your Jeff," I told her, "But I know that you would not believe anything that I say on that topic. However, I do have a secret that you will believe."

"What's that?" Rachel asked, sniffing.

"Jeff and I made a bet when all this started, and that bet effects you," I told her.

"What bet?" she asked.

"He thought that when you went away to college, you would be done with him, that your little experiment would be over," I explained. "I know you, though, and I felt it was naive of him to think that, so I made him the bet. I bet him that when he went off to college, you would be there at the same school, and that you would be ready to serve his every need."

"You did?" Rachel asked, sitting up in surprise. "What were the terms? What's going to happen? Tell me Mom!"

"I made him promise that if you did what I predicted, if you offered yourself to him in college, then he had to keep you," I told her.

"You're kidding!" Rachel shrieked. "He agreed to that? He said he would?"

"He did," I said, "But understand that he did not agree to date you or see you exclusively. He didn't say that he'd be your boyfriend. Just that throughout college, he would take care of you in the same way he is taking care of you now. "

"Oh Mommy! I love you so much! I can't believe you did this for me! You are the best mother in the whole wide world!" Rachel was shrieking and jumping up and down on the bed. Then she suddenly dropped back to the bed, straddling my hips and holding my arms down.

"Wait a minute, Mom," she said. "What was the other part of the deal? What would have happened if you were wrong?"

"I wasn't worried about that," I said. "I know you too well."

"That is all well and good, but tell me what you bet," she demanded.

"Well, if you didn't go with him, he would be losing his regular supply of sex, so I agreed to be his fuck toy to replace you if I lost."

"That was before you were doing anything with him, wasn't it?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Well, I'm sorry for you that you were right, but I am going to make you the happiest mother you can be!"

And she went on to do that by tying me down and eating and fucking me to a dozen orgasms. She would not let me even touch her, but the entire night she kept turning me on and bringing me off. She exhausted me so well that I had to call in sick to work, and she called in sick to school, and when we woke up, she finally let me return the favor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.