The Favor - Cover

The Favor

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

Chapter 31: A Change of Bedrooms

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 31: A Change of Bedrooms - She was my best friend, but not my girlfriend. Then she asked the question that changed our relationship completely. Golden Clitoride 2nd Place, 2005, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

It was Friday night, and Jeff was having dinner with us. I was cleaning off the table after our meal and Rachel was teasing Jeff about something. All of a sudden, Jeff said, "You know what I would like? I'd like to see my ladies stretched out in the playroom."

All joking stopped as Rachel and I looked at him eagerly.

"Are you ladies up for that?" he asked with a smile. He knew we were always up for that. To answer him I dropped to my knees and crawled to him. He took hold of both of our hair and pulled us by the scalp to the basement door. He allowed us to walk downstairs, but as soon as we were downstairs we were back on our knees. We crawled to the door of the playroom, where he handed me Rachel's collar, and handed Rachel mine.

I reached over and collared Rachel for him, then she did the same to me. He took our leashes and let us lead him into the playroom. I glanced back and saw him watching our swaying asses wiggling in front of him.

He had us kneel with our legs open, while he rearranged some furniture in the room. He set up two sawhorses far apart, then beckoned me over to him. He put a mat down between the sawhorses and had me lie down on it. He then tied me spread eagle, my arms stretched high and wide over my head, my legs spread wide open. Before continuing, he took the opportunity to run his tongue through my pussy, causing me to gasp with pleasure.

Then he left me and stood up. He took a sturdy pole and attached it between the horses. I knew what was coming, but I don't think that Rachel did. He went to Rachel and tied her hands together tightly with rope. He then slipped a vibrating egg into her pussy. She gasped in pleasure as he led her over to me. He picked her up so that she straddled the pole.

Rachel stood on her tiptoes, her feet near my ears. Jeff took her hands and attached them to a hook on a rope and pulley. He pulled the rope tighter, which dragged her arms forward and up so that she was leaning over. Jeff then bent next to me and grabbed one of Rachel's ankles, slipping a rope around it. He pulled it tight, dragging her foot off the ground and back. He did the same with her other ankle.

I looked up and I could see my darling daughter, her pussy split by the pole, her lips hanging on either side. I knew from experience that her clit was pressed right into the pole. Jeff then took some small weights and attached them to her nipple rings. Then he stood back and started taking pictures. It must have been a sight that he felt was worth remembering!

I watched Rachel above me. I could see the pole glistening with her juice, some of it even dripping down onto me. The vibrating egg brought her off at least twice before Jeff walked back, now naked. Jeff was taller than Rachel, so when he swung his legs over the pole, his balls were not pressed against it. When his cock peeked to the side of the bar, I could see it throbbing in the light.

Jeff leaned forward and wrapped his arms around Rachel, pulling on the weights attached to her nipples. Rachel groaned deeply and came again. Jeff slipped his fingers into Rachel's pussy and pulled out the vibrating egg, dropping it onto my stomach. Then he positioned his cock at the entrance to Rachel's dripping pussy, pulled her hips up a little and started pushing in. She screamed as he wrapped his arms around her stomach and pulled her back onto his cock, stretching her arms and dragging her clit along the polished bar. He started rocking back and forth, all the while whispering in Rachel's ear. I couldn't hear what he was saying, but she kept saying no and shaking her head. I did hear when he said, "Fine, then you will stay here until you do."

He kept sawing in and out of her through at least three of her orgasms. She kept moaning, "Please, no more!" but he was relentless. Finally she groaned, "Oh Mommy! I'm sorry!"

I didn't know what she was talking about, until I felt the dripping start. I looked up just as she completely opened up, and a torrent of piss started falling on me. Given that her pussy was located just above my head, most of it fell on my face and chest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.