The Favor - Cover

The Favor

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

Chapter 29: The Halloween Party

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 29: The Halloween Party - She was my best friend, but not my girlfriend. Then she asked the question that changed our relationship completely. Golden Clitoride 2nd Place, 2005, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

We entered the party in style. Jeff was in the middle, with Jess and me slinking along on one side and Rachel crawling on the other. All our leashes ended in his hands.

In the car on the way over, Jess had explained that no one at this party knew who I was under this mask, so I could act as sexy as I wanted.

"And remember," she told me in a whisper, "you have to do everything that Jeff says, and try your hardest to make him look good."

"Why?" I whispered back.

"Because you belong to him," she said, as if I was a child that couldn't grasp a simple concept.

"I don't belong to him," I complained.

"You took the collar," she explained. "You are wearing a tag that proclaims that you are his. Of course you belong to him. Maybe just for tonight, but as far as everyone else knows, tonight you are his, and everything that you do reflects on him!"

Whoa! When I agreed to come tonight, I was happy to be going out to a party, eager to see Jeff out with Rachel. But if I knew that I would be in a skin tight cat suit, with a plug up my as and balls in my pussy, compelled to follow all of Jeff's orders, I might have rethought that decision!

Then again, I might not have. I've heard Rachel say it over and over, and I have to agree. Jeff is a bastard.

Still, here I was, slinking into the party, balls in my pussy bouncing together, butt plug being jerked with every swish of my tail. Jeff had forgotten something very important with this outfit. I had no panties on, and in just a few minutes I was going to have a large wet spot in my crotch!

Then again, maybe he didn't forget. The costume was black, and the party would be fairly dark, so a wet spot wouldn't show up that much. But I would know it was there.

As I said, we made quite an entrance. People turned to look at us as we walked by and a few of the frat boys cheering approvingly. There were other cat suited girls there, but with all due modesty, Jess and I were far sexier, and that doesn't even count the added features that no one could see.

We entered the house, and made our way through the party to the makeshift bar. Jess and I took up positions on either side of Rachel to prevent her from getting trampled, though many people did get out of the way for our little procession. We all picked up beers, except for Rachel of course, who had no use of her hands. I was wondering how Jeff was going to deal with getting Rachel to drink when he pulled a couple of bowls out. He put them on the floor and poured some of his beer into one of them, and some snacks into the other.

I couldn't believe that Rachel had to eat like this. If it were me, I would be completely humiliated. Her costume didn't even have a hood, so everyone knew that it was her, and that she was eating and drinking out of a dog bowl. But I suppose, from Rachel's perspective, being this humiliated was a good thing!

Jeff told me and Jess to mingle. "Stay together," he said. "Don't let each other out of sight, and don't take drinks from anyone. If you are going to get laid tonight, it will be my doing, not someone slipping something into your drink!"

We slinked away and stood by a table drinking. The guys immediately started flocking around us. It was sort of fun, this anonymous feeling I got. All of a sudden I saw Jess stiffen and tense. "What's wrong?" I asked. She just shook her head, but I quickly discovered what the problem was, as the butt plug up my ass started buzzing!

I had never had anything up my ass, so it was a new feeling having a butt plug in me, and the buzzing added an itch that I really wanted to scratch. I held the table tightly, and I heard Jess gasp. I didn't want to know what caused the gasp, but I found out, as the balls in my pussy started vibrating as well! The bastard was going to make me cum in the middle of a party!

I was starting to get close, and I could tell that Jess was as well, when the vibrations stopped. I didn't know if I was relieved or pissed. I saw Jeff approaching, with Rachel in tow.

"What a cute puppy!" one of the guys said, and all of a sudden, Rachel's tail started vibrating. Judging from the expression on Rachel's face, it didn't take a rocket scientist to realize the reason behind it; her tail was a vibrator as well.

I bet that the dildo in her pussy was one too, because in just a few minutes, Rachel was panting like a bitch in heat. Jeff reached down and petted her head, and Jess and I and the people next to us watched as Rachel whined her way through an orgasm. I saw Jeff's hand slip into his pocket, and Rachel slumped over a little as she recovered.

Jeff smiled wickedly at me, and the vibe in my ass started up for one short burst. The bastard!

"You take Rachel for a little bit," he told me, handing me the leash. He also handed me a cup with a straw and said, "Make sure that she is well hydrated, too."

He took Jess' arm and they wandered off.

I wandered off holding Rachel's leash, when I heard her name being called. I turned around, and I saw Rachel's friend Camille standing with a group of friends. She was dressed in a princess costume, though she was a princess with a short skirt.

"That's a great costume!" she told Rachel, who just barked.

"Oh, really getting into character, are you?" she asked. Then she crouched down and started petting and rubbing her hands around Rachel's head, talking in that baby talk voice, "Whose a good doggy? Whose a good doggy? Are you a good little bitch?"

She felt the tag, and she pulled it out to look at it. I am not sure which side she read, but she kept rubbing Rachel's head saying, "Oh, you are a good bitch. You are a good doggy!"

Her friends were all laughing at her antics, when Rachel did a very dog-like thing. Her head darted forward and she stuck it up under Camille's skirt. Because of the way that Camille was crouched, this move overbalanced her and she landed on her ass. Rachel's head was between her legs, and her nose was rubbing around Camille's crotch as she whined like a bitch in heat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.