The Favor - Cover

The Favor

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

Chapter 28: Halloween Preparations

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 28: Halloween Preparations - She was my best friend, but not my girlfriend. Then she asked the question that changed our relationship completely. Golden Clitoride 2nd Place, 2005, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Jeff is a bastard. Have I mentioned that before? He knows how to push all my buttons, and he knows how to make me scream, first in frustration, and then in release. Case in point: Halloween.

We were both invited to a party at Bill's house. Bill's parents were gone, and Bill had an older brother in college, so the two of them cooked up this party. It was to be a costume party, with lots of music and alcohol. There would be both high school seniors as well as college kids there.

It was actually the best of both worlds. The high school kids wanted to hang out with the college kids and be seen as cool, and the college kids wanted to score some fresh, naive high school pussy.

I was excited about the party, and I kept talking about the different possibilities we had for costumes. Finally, Jeff told me, "Don't worry about costumes. I have yours picked out already."

I was surprised at that, but Jeff would not tell me what it was. Finally, the night of the 31st arrived. I enjoyed handing out candy to the kids that came to the door, but I was happy when that was over.

I had slipped out of my robe when I heard a knock at the back door. Jeff was here, and I ran to open the door. Jeff walked in, burdened with an inordinately large number of bags. Michelle followed him in, carrying even more. We went into the living room, and Mom came in to see what we had.

Jeff put down the bags and I saw that he was dressed as Zorro, complete with black boots, black cape, black shirt, tight black pants and a mask over his eyes. Looking at him made my knees week and my mouth (and pussy) water.

He looked over at me, then Mom, both of us naked and ready for whatever he wanted. Then he turned to Michelle and said, "Strip!"

And strip she did. She must have known this was coming, because she had a saucy smile as she pulled off her clothes. She came over and stood on one side of me and put her arm around my waist. She pushed me over near my mom and grabbed my mom's arm to pull her close.

"What do you think of your three bare naked ladies?" she asked with a smile.

"Very nice," he said. "It's almost a shame to cover up your beautiful bodies with costumes!"

He pulled something out of the bag, and held it up. It was a cat suit. Cool, I thought! Then he pulled something else out, and it was another cat suit.

"Michelle is coming, too?" I asked.

"Yes," Jeff said, "and one of these is hers. The other is not yours, though. It is your mother's."

"What?" my mother and I said simultaneously.

"You didn't think that I'd leave you at home, did you?" Jeff asked.

"But it's for high school and college kids!" Mom complained.

"In this outfit, with your looks, you can easily pass for a college kid," Jeff said with a smile. "Doesn't the thought of dozens of frat kids leering at your sexy body turn you on?"

Mom shook her head, but I could see that it did.

"Michelle, go help Jess get into makeup," Jeff said.

When Michelle and Mom went upstairs, Jeff told me to sit down while he went to the basement. He came back up in a minute holding my collar and leash.

"Ready for your costume?" he asked.

I nodded my head nervously. He had that evil smile again, the one that told me I was in for a rough night.

He pulled a white coverall out of the bag, with black spots all over it. He had me get into it. It zipped up the front, but he left it open for the time being. An interesting modification, however, was that it had a flap like I used to have on my footsie pajamas when I was a kid, the kind that lets you open up to go to the bathroom without having to take off the whole outfit.

Mom and Michelle came down at that point, and Jeff had them put on their cat suits. They were tight, black and low cut. They had some sort of built in support, because they pushed both women's breasts up and together. Michelle looked good, but I was a little surprised how hot Mom looked.

Mom was feeling around her butt and she said, "Mine has a hole in it!"

Michelle checked and said, "So does mine!"

"That is for attaching the tails," he explained.

"Where are the tails?" Mom asked.

Jeff reached into a bag and pulled out a long black tail. It was interesting enough, but the more interesting part was at the end that attached to the costume. There was a ring of Velcro attached to the end of a butt plug!

"Is that what I think it is?" Michelle asked, looking very worried.

"It is indeed," Jeff said with a smile.

"You aren't really expecting me to wear that, are you?" she asked.

"Why don't you see how it works while you help Jess get her tail attached," Jeff said, throwing a tube of K-Y to Michelle.

Michelle looked frightened, but Mom just took her tail and smeared lube on the butt plug. Then she handed it to the stunned girl and she turned around, bending over.

Michelle started probing gently with the plug when Mom reached back and grabbed her hand. She looked at Michelle and said, "Please, just slam it into me."

Michelle looked at her strangely for a minute, then shrugged, lined the plug up, and shoved it all the way home. Mom groaned, but then turned with a smile and kissed Michelle lightly on her lips. "Don't worry, I promise I'll be gentle with you."

We all watched Mom as she turned around and twitched her tail. It was made of a firm material and stuck out and up, and every time she moved her ass, the tail swayed.

Jeff pulled the other tail out, and Michelle looked relieved when she saw that the butt plug was smaller than Mom's. Mom lubed it up and stood in front of Michelle, reaching her arms around her. She put one hand behind Michelle's head and kissed her deeply. Michelle's eyes opened wide, and then opened even wider as she felt the butt plug entering her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.