The Favor - Cover

The Favor

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

Chapter 27: Michelle

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 27: Michelle - She was my best friend, but not my girlfriend. Then she asked the question that changed our relationship completely. Golden Clitoride 2nd Place, 2005, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Since that first day Jeff had me eat Michelle (a first for me!) she has been acting schizophrenic around me. On some occasions, she treated me like the toy I was. On others, she seemed more frightened about me. Or perhaps it was not Michelle that was schizophrenic, maybe I acted differently. Sometimes I was the meek, submissive fuck toy. At other times I teased her and implied that I would do things that she might not want done. Whichever way it was, I enjoyed keeping her off balance.

The second time that we got together, I was sitting in Jeff's living room when Michelle walked in.

"Jeff, I'm horny!" she said. "Can I use your toy?"

"Sure," Jeff said, not looking up from the book he was reading. "Just leave your door open so I can check on her later."

We were hanging out, and Jeff just let me be borrowed like I was a dildo, a piece of plastic to be passed from person to person.

"And clean her off when you're done," he told Michelle, driving the image home in my mind.

Michelle crooked her finger at me with a sexy grin. I got up, and she grabbed my hand when I got close to her and she dragged me up to her room. She threw me onto her bed. She slipped her panties off from under her skirt, jumped on the bed and straddled my head. She rubbed her pussy across my face, and started fucking me. That is the only way I could describe it. I had my tongue out, and I kept swiping at her, but she moved her hips around, moving however felt best for her.

She rode my face for about ten minutes, and when she came she slammed down on my mouth, cutting off my air. I was starting to worry about asphyxiating when she fell off to the side. She lay there for a few minutes, then she got up, pulled me off the bed and took me to the bathroom. She got a washcloth wet and cleaned my face up, then took my hand and led me back downstairs.

"Thanks, I'm done with her," she said, and she walked out of the room. Jeff was still buried in his book, and I just stood there, my place as a toy solidified. I was wondering if Jeff had set that up as I slipped my hand into my pants and quickly made myself cum.


A few weeks later, I was at home when there was a knock on my back door. I slipped on my robe - there was always one hanging by the door - and peered outside. I opened the door when I saw that it was Michelle.

"Jeff's not here," I told her.

"That's OK," she told me, reaching up to stroke my face. "I just came to play with his toy."

"Come in," I said. I closed the door behind her and slipped my robe off, rehanging it by the door.

Michelle started reaching for me, but I held her off. "Jeff's not here, and I'm not sure if it's OK for you to just come over and play."

"Of course it's OK," she said.

"That's easy for you to say!" I told her. "Whose ass do you think will take the consequences if you're wrong?" I turned and showed her my ass which was still black and blue as a consequence of a previous chastisement.

"But I'm horny!" Michelle whined.

"I'll tell you what," I said. "I'll take care of you, but you have to make it worth the risk."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"You have to follow the house rules, and this time, I pleasure you my way!" I told her.

"What are the house rules?" she asked.

"No woman in this house is allowed to wear clothes," I told her. "You have to take them off, leave them by the door, and you can't put them back on until you leave. Do you agree?"

"Who's home?" she asked.

"Just me for now," I said. "My mother will probably be home before you go home, though."

"Won't she object?" Michelle asked.

"She's part of this household," I told her. "She follows the rules."

Michelle was surprised. "Does Jeff fuck her?" she asked breathlessly.

"Not yet," I told her, "but it would not be my place to complain if he does."

"I told him when I heard about you, he is one damn lucky kid!" Michelle said.

"He is, but he makes the best of his luck," I told her, and then I started unbuttoning her shirt. She pushed me away and undressed herself, folding her clothes and putting them in a neat pile on the counter near the door.

When she was naked, I took her hand and walked her upstairs to my room. I put her down on my bed, and kissed her gently on her lips. I had done things to her before, but I was determined that she would do me as well. Since I wasn't sure that she would simply agree, I thought I'd get her so worked up that she would do anything for me.

I slowly kissed down her body, exploring her body for the first time. She had very nice tits. Mine were nice, but I wished they were just a little bigger, just the size that Michelle's were. It was clear that they were very sensitive as well; as I nibbled on them Michelle began moaning and breathing hard.

I worked her up, but I did not let her get too close. Then I kissed down her body and spread her legs. The previous two times with Michelle I had not had a chance to see her pussy clearly. The first time, my head was under a blanket, and the second time her pussy was pushed into me, my head under her skirt. This time I took my time to look more closely.

Her pussy was a little different from mine. My clit stood out proudly, and my lips hung down a little. Her pussy was self contained. Her clit was hidden in its pouch, and nothing I did could make it come out. Her pussy lips were also small and closed up, though they expanded a bit as they got wet and puffy. I also savored her taste, deciding that while I preferred the taste of a guy's cum, there was nothing objectionable about pussy juice. A good thing, too, since I suspect that Jeff would not leave me to just do guys.

I started licking her slowly, and as I did so, I swung my legs over her stomach so that she had a view of my ass and cunt. I worked her higher and higher, but every time she started getting close I backed off.

"Why are you teasing me?" she whined. "Just make me cum!"

"Well," I said teasingly, interspersing my words between licks on her clit, "maybe it's because I am not that excited. Maybe if I were closer to a cum I would be working harder." I wiggled my ass towards her as I said it.

"But I don't do girls!" she complained.

"Neither did I, until I did you," I told her. She didn't respond, and I brought her even closer before backing off. I felt her hands on my ass, so this time I brought her closer and held her there.

"I can't," she moaned as I moved my pussy closer to her face. I moved my knees over her shoulders, and I knew that she was staring into my dripping pussy; I could feel her breath on my lips. I slipped a finger inside her and her breathing got even hotter and faster. I held the finger just inside of her and I held my tongue just on her clit, then I stopped moving.

Michelle's breathing was coming in pants now, and she finally groaned and picked her head up, swiping my wet pussy with her tongue. As soon as she did that I sank my finger deep into her and started licking her seriously, but after about five seconds I stopped.

I waited, and then she grabbed my ass and pulled my pussy down onto her mouth. She started licking me furiously, and I let her do so for about half a minute before I went back to dining on her. I was close, but she was closer, and less than a minute of work had her going over the edge. As she started cumming I pulled one of my fingers out of her pussy and pushed it into her little asshole.

"No!" she screamed, but I kept up my assault and she kept cumming. When she was finished, I pulled my fingers out, but kept licking lightly on her pussy.

During her orgasm, Michelle had stopped licking me. Now that she was done, I was curious what she would do. That was soon answered as she grabbed my ass again and pulled me down to her mouth. With just a few minutes of effort on her part, I was cumming gloriously. When I was all finished, I rolled off and lay next to her, kissing her lips lightly.

"That was a nasty trick," she said.

"And pulling me into your room and using my face as a dildo wasn't?" I asked.

She giggled and said, "I thought you'd enjoy that."

"Did Jeff put you up to that?" I asked.

"Nope, but when I told him later what I had done with you, he said I had done it perfectly," she told me.

"You did," I said. "It was completely humiliating to be used like that. I loved it."

We kissed some more and I said, "You have to stay for dinner."

"OK," she said. After a moment of thought, however, she asked, "Won't your mother be there?"

"Yup," I confirmed. "It will be the three of us."

"And I can't wear clothes?" she asked.

"Nope," I told her. "But you already agreed, so no backing out!"

Eventually we went downstairs to start making dinner. "It feels weird romping around with no clothes on!"

"Weird, but nice," I told her. "Actually, now it feels weird being dressed while I'm at home."

She laughed and we continued to prepare. I was turned away from her when she asked, "Did Jeff really hit you hard enough to leave those bruises?"

"Mmmmm Hmmmmm," I replied contentedly. "He beat my ass soundly. It was great!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.