The Favor - Cover

The Favor

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

Chapter 21: Settling In

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 21: Settling In - She was my best friend, but not my girlfriend. Then she asked the question that changed our relationship completely. Golden Clitoride 2nd Place, 2005, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

The first month of school was both the hardest and the easiest. Not everyone had heard the stories yet, and not everyone believed them. Later on, everyone would believe them.

I'd like to say that most of my friends reacted like Camille, but that just wasn't the case. This was high school, after all, and most of my friends treated me like a pariah. They were cool to me to my face, and they were vicious behind my back. I won't say that it didn't hurt, but it was what I had prepared myself for when I decided to go ahead with this crazy plan. There was still a small handful of friends that stuck with me throughout the year, and between them and Jeff, I was able to keep my bearings.

It was hard that first month, realizing that I was losing my friends, but it was what I had decided to do. One thing that I did enjoy that first month was the shock that I gave everyone. During the rest of the year, people came to expect outrageous behavior from me, but during September, they were still getting used to it, so I was able to shock people at every turn. It is much more humiliating to behave badly when people don't expect it.


As quickly as some of the girls dropped me as friends when they learned what a slut I was, the guys reacted even faster. I was pretty good looking, so I had dated a bit, but I also wouldn't put out, and everyone knew it. That limited the people who were interested in going out with me.

Once it became the common belief that I was an easy lay, the boys started coming out of the woodwork. Paul was the first person to ask me out. He was a reasonably nice guy, pretty good looking and a jock. Unfortunately, all I could say is, "I don't know, I'll get back to you."

Later I talked to Jeff about it. He instructed me to tell Paul that I could not go out with him now, but to check back in a few weeks. He told me to tell everyone that asked me out the same thing.

One downside about being a slut, however, is that people feel that they can take liberties with you. Another sleaze-ball named Rob tried to get me to go out on a date with him. I gave him the stock answer, but he wouldn't take it. He grabbed my ass and tried to convince me that he was god's gift to women. He tried forcing a kiss on me while he pawed my breast. It was not fun.

I pulled away and went to find Jeff. I explained what happened, and he took me over to Rob and said, "Did you lay your hands on Rachel?"

"What if I did?" Rob blustered. "She's just a slut, and what are you going to do about it anyway?"

I was a little worried, because Rob was bigger than Jeff, and he was a brawler. But Jeff had the bigger brain.

"I'll tell you what I'll do," Jeff said in an angry tone of voice. "What I will do is let the word go around that everyone who beats the crap out of you will be invited over for a gang bang featuring a very welcoming Rachel. Can you take a guess at what you would look like by the end of the day?"

I think that Rob could guess, because he backed off saying, "I wouldn't want that skank anyway!"

I threw my arms around Jeff's neck and gave him a big kiss! "Would you really do that to me?" I asked breathlessly?

"Count on it," he said with a smile.


A few days later, Jeff told me, "You've got a date Friday night."

"Really? With whom?" I asked.

"Well, I needed some help from Neal," Jeff told me, "and he really didn't have time to help me. So I traded him. I told him that if he helped me out, he could have a date with a sure thing. You must have done a good job on him, because he jumped at the chance!"

"You didn't really!" I said breathlessly. "You bartered for me? And guaranteed that he was going to get laid?"

Jeff smiled evilly and said, "You'll never know what the story is, and you are forbidden to ask Neal. As to your second question, yes. You will go out with him. You will be a wonderful date. And at the end of the night, you will fuck him. You will suck him. You will do anything sexual that he wants. And you will make him feel like you are loving it, whether you are or not. If, for whatever reason, he doesn't excite you, think about how after the date you are going to sit down in front a video camera, naked, and describe in gory detail everything that happened."

"I've never fucked anyone but you," I said.

"That ends Friday night," Jeff said. "I've fucked a half a dozen girls, and within a few weeks, you will far surpass me. How does that make you feel?"

"Like a slut!" I said.

On Friday night I went out with Neal. He was a gentleman, and a bit nervous. We had a lovely dinner and then a movie. Then he drove me to a make out spot. We started kissing, and he tried being noble again.

"I know that Jeff put you up to this, but you don't have to do anything if you don't want," he told me.

I thought about what Jeff said to me. I thought about the way that Neal behaved with me. I thought about what lay ahead for me. And I thought about what I was feeling. I was very honest when I told Neal, "Look Neal, I am not sure what Jeff told you, but so far he is the only man that I've slept with. I am going to be fucking a lot of people in the future, and I can't think of anyone else that I'd rather have break me in than you. So unless you have some significant reservations about me, please fuck me every way that you can think of!"

I kissed him hard, and he seemed to lose any hesitation. As a fuck, I'd rate him the second best guy that I had slept with to date. He was actually pretty good, but as I should have guessed from his demeanor, he was quite gentle. It was nice, but not the pounding, painful fuck that I had grown to know and love. Nevertheless, he managed to get me off, and I got him off three times.

When he dropped me off, I kissed him and said, "Neal, I'm not going to be your girlfriend, but I enjoyed being with you. Any time that you are feeling particularly hard up, whistle me up and I'd be happy to relieve you, any way you want." I gave him another kiss and went into my house.

I took my clothes off as I got into the house and my mother came out to see me. She must have seen the cum dripping down my legs, because she asked, "Out with Jeff?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.