The Favor - Cover

The Favor

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

Chapter 20: First Days of School

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 20: First Days of School - She was my best friend, but not my girlfriend. Then she asked the question that changed our relationship completely. Golden Clitoride 2nd Place, 2005, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

The first day of school was... interesting. I had decided to take Jeff's ideas to heart, but I wasn't going to go crazy. I was wearing clothes that were pretty sexy, but not much different from what many of the other girls were wearing.

However right off the bat, I noticed something different. The grapevine must have been working overtime, because people kept getting very quiet as I walked by, and some of my friends seemed to be avoiding me.

Just before lunch, it got even worse. I had P.E. in the morning, and Physical Education meant running around and getting sweaty, and running around and getting sweaty meant showers.

Everyone was joking around in the locker room, talking about what they did over the summer and stripping down to get into the showers. I stripped to my underwear, took a deep breath, and pulled my bra and panties off. I threw my towel over my shoulder, stood up straight and proud, and march into the showers.

As I walked by, and people saw my rings, they got a little quiet. Some of them yelled, "Nice piercings!" and things like that; after all, I wasn't the first girl to get a piercing, not even the first to get nipple rings.

But no one complimented me on the SLUT mark on my shaved pussy. I heard a few, "Oh my gods!" but that was it, until Joyce walked into the shower. Joyce had been a friend for a long time, and when she saw me she said, "Oh my god, Rachel. What did you do to yourself?"

"Like it?" I asked, thrusting my tits out at her. "You wouldn't believe how sensitive it makes my nipples." Everyone in the shower area was quiet, listening to our conversation.

"How did you get that?" she asked, pointing at my SLUT. "And why?"

"Isn't it cool?" I asked her. "It's tanned in! As to why, I thought it would be nicely descriptive."

Joyce's mouth dropped open. "You're going to swallow water, dear," I told her, laughing.

"Rachel, you are the opposite of a slut," Joyce hissed at me.

"Things change," I told her. I was done with my shower, so I walked out to my locker, wiggling as I went. I noticed that practically everyone was looking at me, so I took out my bra, panties, skirt and shirt. I put on the shirt and skirt, then threw the bra and panties back into the locker, closed it, and walked out of the locker room. If people had been spreading rumors about me around, that should go a long way towards cementing them.

Right after PE I had lunch. I went to the lunchroom, got my lunch, and went over to sit with Jeff.

"You would not believe what I just did!" I told him breathlessly. He raised his eyebrow questioningly, and I told him everything that happened in the locker room.

"So in about ten minutes," Jeff said, "the entire school is going to know that you are wearing a short skirt and no panties, is that about the size of it, you slut?"

"Yes, and I wish you could throw me down on the table and fuck me right now!" I said.

Jeff laughed and said, "Well, you certainly are embracing your inner slut!"

Jeff looked around and he saw John. He waved him over and said, "Would you mind sitting on the other side of Rachel?"

"No problem," he said. "Any particular reason?"

"Yes," Jeff said. "I'm about to finger Rachel until she cums and I don't want the whole world to see; at least not this time."

Both of our mouths dropped open and Jeff put his hand on my thigh and started working it up my leg. "Come on you little slut, open up for daddy," he said.

I groaned and spread my legs as far as I could. I looked over at John's tray and saw that he had an apple. "Can I have your apple?" I gasped as Jeff touched my steaming cunt. "I need something in my mouth so everyone won't hear me scream!"

"Be my guest," he said chivalrously, while at the same time glancing down to where Jeff had my skirt hiked up and two fingers buried into me.

Jeff tried to minimize his movements, and I was afraid at first it would be too gentle to get off, but when he dug his fingernail into my clit, I bit hard on the apple to keep from screaming. When I was done, I slumped over, leaning on John a bit. He put his arm around me to help me sit up and I smiled at him gratefully.

Jeff slipped his fingers out of me and licked them off. "Maybe next time I won't hide what I am doing," he said, and I moaned as that statement caused aftershocks to start coursing through my body.

I leaned over to his ear and whispered, "You so know how to treat your slut!" I kissed his cheek and turned to eat my meal.

"Other than PE, how is your day going?" he asked.

I told him about my day, and I mentioned how people were treating me. "A good way to find your real friends," was his comment.

"Going into this, I knew that I would lose all my friends," I replied.

"I think you'll be surprised," Jeff said.

John was clearly a little confused by our conversation, but on the other hand, he didn't mind being with me when I was cumming, so I guess he was willing to put up with a bit of confusion. Plus, I was sure he would pump Jeff for info later in the day.

After lunch, the day progressed reasonably normally, with the exception, of course, of all the people looking at my skirt. I worked hard to keep my legs together, and I don't think I flashed too many people.

I was walking out of my last class when Camille grabbed my arm. "We need to talk," she said.

"Sure," I replied, moving out of the traffic flow. "What do you want to talk about?"

"You," she said. "What is up with you?"

"What do you mean?" I asked innocently.

"I heard about you in the shower, and the little play you put on in the locker room, and there are some nasty rumors about you going around," she said. "That is not the Rachel I know. What is going on?"

Camille was a good friend of mine, and while I was reasonably confident that she would not remain my friend for long, I remembered what Jeff had said, and I felt that I owed her the benefit of the doubt. On the other hand, I didn't want to talk in the hallway, so I asked, "Do you want to walk back to my house and we can talk about it?"

She agreed, and I got my stuff from my locker and we walked out. Jeff was waiting for me outside, but I told him, "I invited Camille over. Is it OK if I walk home with her?"

"Sure, I'll catch up with you later," he said, and he wandered off.

"And that's another thing," Camille said. "Why did you need to ask Jeff's permission?"

I sighed and started walking home. "Tell me what you've heard," I requested, interested to know how distorted the rumor mill was. She gave a reasonably accurate account of the events in the locker room, although the tan mark was a tattoo in her story; she must have heard the story from someone who was actually in the room. She also had heard a bit about the poker game, though in her version I had fucked everyone there at the same time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.