The Favor
Chapter 17: The Aftermath - Rachel

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 17: The Aftermath - Rachel - She was my best friend, but not my girlfriend. Then she asked the question that changed our relationship completely. Golden Clitoride 2nd Place, 2005, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

When Jeff left, I followed his instructions and regretfully washed the cum off my body. I comforted myself with the fact that the agreement that Jeff and my mother had reached assured me that I would be painted with far more cum in the future.

When I was all cleaned up, I walked downstairs. My mother was cleaning up, but when she saw me she stopped, and we went into the living room and sat on the couch.

"Why did you make me go upstairs before?" I asked.

"I'm sorry about that," Mom said, "but I needed to talk to Jeff. There were some things that I wanted to know from him, and some that I needed to tell him, and they were things that I did not want you to know if he gave me the wrong answers."

"Were the answers wrong?" I asked. "And why were you keeping things secret from me?"

"There are always going to be certain things that we keep secret from others, even those that are closest to us," she told me. "There are some things that you were too young to be told about. There are some things that are too personal, just between me and your father. There are some things that I was too embarrassed to tell you. And there were some things that I felt would influence you in particular directions, and I wanted you to make your own decisions.

"Earlier, I'll bet that you were worried that I would be disgusted about the feelings that you had, or worried that I wouldn't understand. Right?"

I nodded.

"Well, I understand how you feel, better than you might imagine," she told me. "You see, I have those same feelings, too."

I looked at her in shock! "What do you mean?"

"I mean that I get turned on by pain, by humiliation," she told me. "When I was your age, I wasn't nearly as smart as you, and I made all the mistakes that you are worried about making. If your father hadn't rescued me, I probably would have ended up in a really bad way. But because I've lived through it, I understand exactly how you are feeling. That is why I would not dream of stopping you."

I looked at her, digesting what she had said. My mother was just like me!

"How did Dad get you to stop needing those things?" I asked.

"I didn't say he did," Mom replied.

"You said he rescued you," I countered.

"Yes, he did," she responded. "He got me away from the bad influences, but he didn't remove the feelings. He just catered to them in a safe and protected way."

I thought about that, and I said, "Sort of like Jeff is doing?"

"Very much like Jeff is doing," she said. "That is why I needed to talk to him. I needed to see if he was being safe and protecting. I think he is, so I encouraged him to continue."

"So what will I do after the year is up and I don't have Jeff anymore?" I asked.

"Jeff and I have a little bet about what will happen," she told me, smiling. "We'll cross that bridge when we come to it."

I pondered that for a minute, then I asked, "What have you been doing about your feelings since Daddy died?"

"Pining," she said. "It's been easier to control, given that I had no outlet. I still have some toys, and that has helped a little. I'm afraid about how I'm going to feel now that I'll see things happening in front of me. It's going to revive some dormant feelings."

"You don't really think that Jeff will do things in front of you, do you?" I asked.

Mom chuckled and said, "Count on it. It will humiliate you and it will excite me, and he knows that; there is no way he would let that opportunity pass. And I have to tell you something else. You may not have picked it up in the undertones of the conversation, but Jeff and I reached another agreement as well."

"What's that?" I asked.

"I am not going to have sex with Jeff, but I am going to obey him," she told me.

"What?" I asked. I had been using that word as a sentence a lot lately. Every time I thought I'd been shocked as much as I could be, something else popped up.

"But why?" I asked.

"I don't know," she admitted. "I think that I miss someone being in charge of me. Plus, it will be quite humiliating taking orders from someone young enough to be my son, and my daughter's boyfriend to boot. I told you what I like!"

She shook herself a little and said, "In any event, you are overdressed. I want you to invite Jeff over for dinner tonight, and if he hears that you were wearing clothes in the house, I am going to have to watch a very strenuous punishment, and I don't think that I could take that so soon. So please take your clothes off, call and invite Jeff to dinner, then help me clean and cook."

Oh my Dog! I thought. My mom was right, so I stripped my clothes, and did as she instructed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.