The Favor - Cover

The Favor

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

Chapter 15: The Confrontation

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15: The Confrontation - She was my best friend, but not my girlfriend. Then she asked the question that changed our relationship completely. Golden Clitoride 2nd Place, 2005, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

After Rachel left, I sat for a long time, planning. I knew that I had taken a risk sending Rachel back naked, but I felt that Mrs. Miller had sent me a message when she sent Rachel over in just her robe. To me, it meant that she knew what we were up to and she was giving approval.

But how much would she approve of? Rachel said that she had told her everything. What did that mean? How would Mrs. Miller treat me? How should I treat her? Things never just stay easy, I thought to myself.

I had actually assumed that at some point during the year either Rachel's or my parents would find out what was going on. I actually thought I would have a better time with Mrs. Miller than my parents. Jessica Miller was a pretty cool mom. She always talked openly with Rachel, and I knew that they had a pretty good relationship. I knew it was Mrs. Miller that got Rachel the birth control pills, "Just in case!"

Well, I couldn't procrastinate longer. I got showered and brushed and I went downstairs. Michelle was in the kitchen when I got there.

"Where's Rachel?" she asked.

"I sent her home," I said.

"But her robe is still here!" Michelle protested.

"I told her not to wear it home," I explained.

"But her mother was home!" Michelle said.

"I know," I said. "Her mother sent her over to get me, dressed in just the robe. So I sent her back with nothing."

Michelle just stared at me, her mouth open.

"Close your mouth or someone might put something in it," I joked. Michelle's mouth snapped shut. I explained, "Rachel told her mom everything. I'm going over now to have a conversation about it with her."

"I'm so sorry, Jeff," Michelle said sympathetically.

"Don't worry," I reassured her with more confidence than I felt. "I'm pretty sure she's going to be cool with it."

"She's going to be OK with you having her daughter suck off four boys and fuck one?" she asked.

"Surprisingly, I think she will be, but I'll find out soon," I told her. Michelle gave me a peck on the cheek as I left. I took Rachel's robe with me and I walked across the yard to her house.

I knocked on the door and I heard Mrs. Miller yell, "Come in!"

I opened the door and entered, looking around the kitchen as I walked in. I was surprised to see Mrs. Miller sitting at the table, as well as Rachel, still naked, with cum still on her body. I surveyed the scene for a minute, then I hung the robe on a hook near the door and I walked over to the table and sat down.

"You wanted to talk to me, Mrs. Miller?" I asked.

"I did," she said. "Given that we are talking about my daughter's sex life while she is sitting here naked, though, I think it will be OK for you to call me Jess."

It felt a little weird after all these years of calling her Mrs. Miller, but I said, "OK, Jess. What can I do for you?"

"You can start by explaining to me what you are doing to my daughter," she said.

"Rachel told me that she told you everything," I said. "She told you about how she felt, and about what she asked me, right?"

She nodded.

"Then you should understand that what I am doing is taking care of your daughter's needs," I said.

"You're not doing it to get your jollies?" she asked.

"Well, I won't deny that I am getting my 'jollies' as you put it," I said, "but no. I am doing this for Rachel, to give her what she needs. She thinks that if she does this, it will be out of her system by the time she goes to college."

"But you don't agree?" Jess asked.

"No, I don't," I told her.

"What do you mean you don't agree?" Rachel asked.

I looked at Rachel and said, "Rachel, this is between your mother and me. Please don't speak unless you're spoken to." Rachel looked at me as if I had slapped her, but she sat back and let us continue.

"Let me repeat Rachel's question," Jess said. "What do you mean you don't agree?"

"I don't think this is a phase that a year of intense treatment will cure," I said. "I think that this is who Rachel is, and when she goes to college she will want it just as much, probably more now that she has had a real taste."

"Then why did you agree to do it?" Jess asked.

"Because I think that after she has done this, she won't just settle for someone who will abuse her, as she might have before," I explained. "I think that she will be better prepared to find the right lover."

Jess sat back and looked at me for a minute. Then she sat up and asked, "How do you feel when you treat Rachel the way that you do?"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"A simple question," she said. "How do you feel? Do you feel uncomfortable? Powerful? Happy? How do you feel?" She said it was a simple question, but she was looking at me with an intensity that I hadn't seen in her before.

I thought carefully about the question before I answered. Then I said, "I feel happy that I am giving Rachel what she wants. I feel confident, knowing that I can do what I want and Rachel will enjoy it. When I am doing something that is way out there, I am nervous that I will do something to hurt Rachel more than she can take. When I am experimenting I am wondering if Rachel will really like it, but it doesn't bother me too much if she won't; everything that I do teaches me valuable lessons about Rachel and myself."

"How do you justify the game you played last night?" Jess asked. "Rachel could have ended up with someone who did something she couldn't take."

I pulled out a pack of cards from my pocket. I shuffled them as they watched me for a minute, then I dealt a hand to each of us. I put the deck down and indicated to Rachel that she should show her cards. She flipped them over and she had a full house, queens over jacks. Then I had Jess show hers, and she had another full house, aces over kings. I flipped mine over revealing a royal flush.

"You set the whole night up! You're a card sharp!" Rachel exclaimed. "How come I never knew?"

"You don't know everything about me," I said mysteriously. Then I turned to Jess and I said, "I knew what Rachel was ready for, and what she was not. I won't push her past her limits, I'll just make her think that I will."

Jess remained staring at me for few minutes, then she turned to Rachel and said, "Rachel, go to your room. I want to talk to Jeff alone for a few moments."

Rachel looked at me and I nodded slightly. She turned without a word and went upstairs. Jess sighed and said, "I've lost her."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"She's not mine anymore, she's yours," Jess explained. "It was all in that look. I told her to go to her room, and she might have disobeyed. But she looked at you, and when you confirmed the order, she went."

Jess remained silent for a few minutes, and I waited patiently. It was clear that she had something important to tell me, and she was working her way up to it. Finally she sighed and pushed herself up.

"I am going to give you something," she said. "It was my husband's, and it is extremely precious to me, but without Gary I cannot use it. I thought that I would never see it again, but I know that giving it to you is the right thing to do. Stay here a minute."

Jess walked into her office, and a few minutes later she came back out. She was holding a key on a chain in her hand. "Come with me," she said.

I followed her into the basement, and she led me into the back of the finished section to a closet that was there. She stood quietly in front of the door for a long time.

"We always wondered what you kept in that closet," I said.

"What is in it is yours now," Jess said. "Yours and Rachel's." She handed me the key and stepped back.

I took the key, surprised that she just did not open the door, and I put the key in the lock. I turned it and opened the door. I was expecting a small closet, but that is not what I got. There were two steps down and a small hallway. It was bizarre, because the hallway ran under the lawn, not the house. I saw a light switch on the side and I turned it on. Lights flickered on in the room at the end, though I saw that some of the lights were out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.