The Favor - Cover

The Favor

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

Chapter 12: Interludes

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12: Interludes - She was my best friend, but not my girlfriend. Then she asked the question that changed our relationship completely. Golden Clitoride 2nd Place, 2005, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

Much of the summer was the same. Jeff went for long periods of time acting as if we were only platonic friends before springing something crazy on me. The next thing he sprung on me was actually done on the beach day, but I didn't discover it until that night. When I got home, I took a shower. When I got out, I was looking in the mirror at myself when I noticed a redness in my crotch. Looking closer, I realized what it was. Jeff had moved some sand away below my bikini line, and spelled out a word. There it was, sunburned into my pale skin for everyone who saw me naked to see: SLUT.

I couldn't believe it! Knowing Jeff, there would be a lot of people who would see me naked, and they would see the sign that I was a slut. Well, it wasn't permanent, so it was within the rules. I looked more closely, and then I put my fingers up my cunt as I thought about all the people that would see that I was a slut.


I noticed over the course of the summer that besides acting like a just a friend, there were three categories of acts that Jeff would inflict upon me.

Category one was humiliation. The events on the beach fell into this category. Another example of my humiliation occurred when we were out driving. We were talking about inconsequential subjects when all of a sudden he quietly said, "Get undressed."

It took me a moment to realize what he had said, and after my inevitable query of confusion, he told me, "Take off all your clothes." At this point we were driving down a highway, and while it wasn't exactly like being stripped in Times Square, there was no question that people would see me. Nevertheless, I began to remove my clothes. When I was naked, he took my clothes and shoved them under the back seat, where it would take me a little time to get at them.

He then told me to lean my seat back a little and to put my feet up on the dashboard. Interestingly enough, he made sure that I put my seat belt back on; safety first, I guess. For a few minutes, he simply had me lie there. Then I heard a honk and looked to the side. A trucker was looking down at me and smiling. Jeff said, "Wave to the nice man." I did as he asked, and even smiled, though I imagine it was a sickly little smile.

Jeff kept us moving, and about a dozen people saw my charms before he gave me my next instructions. "Masturbate for me," he said. This time I didn't even say 'What?' I reached down, and it came as no surprise to me that I was soaked. I started playing with myself, and I know that I heard a lot of honking in the background, but I didn't notice much of it. All I could think about was that I was masturbating in a car, going down the highway, with people watching me. I knew that some people really liked watching me, but what got me off was the occasional glimpse I got of a disapproving look from a car that we were passing. I would see the frown and know they thought I was a filthy disgusting slut who was such a skank that she had to get off in a car. It sent such delicious tingles of humiliation through me that I was ready to cum in no time.

I felt a breeze on me, and I realized that Jeff had opened the window. I looked at him, but he simply said, "Cum."

I came. I shrieked my joy at the top of my lungs. Anyone passing by with their window open would have heard me, and my cries were unmistakable. My cum went on for a really long time, but finally I was exhausted and I slumped to the seat. I was lying there trying to catch my breath when Jeff grabbed the hand that had been in my pussy and started licking my fingers off. "Delicious," he said when he was done. The rest of the trip I remained naked. He finally allowed me to dress after we had pulled into the parking lot of our destination, though he kept my underwear for himself.


The second category of acts that Jeff inflicted upon me was painful things. I remember one time that my mother was gone for the day and Jeff came over again. He took me to the backyard and had me strip. He then staked me down to the ground. It felt lovely to be stretched out, and he checked if I was comfortable. When I confirmed that I was, he took the ropes attached to my wrists and ankles and tightened them up. Soon I was stretched well beyond comfort; I could feel the stretch in my muscles and joints.

Jeff then reached into his bag of tricks and pulled out some twine. He started wrapping the scratchy material around me. He strung some of it through my nipple rings, and he wrapped some through my crotch, pulling my pussy lips open. When he was done with his ropes, he left me there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.