The Favor - Cover

The Favor

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

Chapter 11: The Beach

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11: The Beach - She was my best friend, but not my girlfriend. Then she asked the question that changed our relationship completely. Golden Clitoride 2nd Place, 2005, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

After the night and morning of losing so many of my cherries, things became startlingly normal. I expected to be at Jeff's beck and call constantly, but that is not what happened. Instead, after I went home that day, things went back to the way they were the previous week! We still hung out, but Jeff made no more sexual moves. I wanted to ask him what was going on, but I couldn't get up the courage!

About a week later, Jeff invited me to the beach for the day. The first sign that he was up to something was when he picked out the bathing suit for me to wear. It was a string bikini, tying behind my back and at my hips, but it was a bikini I had worn frequently before, and there was nothing too unusual about his request that I wear it.

The beach that we went to was reasonably close to where we lived. The particular beach that he picked had a fairly diverse crowd, some families with kids, but mostly kids our age, many of whom we knew, and a bunch of college kids.

We arrived at the beach towards late morning and hung around a bit. We went swimming and goofed around, and we talked to some other kids that we knew. We had lunch a little early, and then he said, "Let me bury you in the sand."

What the heck, I thought, so I lay down and said, "Do your worst!" He smiled at me, and started digging around me. First he had me pick up my legs and he scooped out large piles of sand from underneath them. Then he put my legs into the holes he had dug and covered them over. The sand was cool and moist, and actually felt good on me.

He then dug out large trenches to my sides and put my arms in them, covering them as well. Finally he reached playfully under me and scooped out a little sand, but not that much. He then started covering my torso, but he did it more lightly, so that there was only a thin covering.

Next he piled sand under my head so that I had a pillow, raising my head enough so that I could see down my body. He put sunglasses on me and stood up to survey his work. "Can you move your arms or legs?" he asked.

I wiggled, and when I did the sand started coming off my torso. "Not without messing everything up," I said.

"Excellent," he replied, "just one final touch." He then knelt next to me, dug his hands under my sides and untied my bikini top! He looked around, and seeing the coast reasonably clear, he pulled it off. Then he scooped up some of the light dry sand and covered my tits lightly.

"What are you doing?" I hissed at him.

"Whatever I want," he said, smiling again. He then reached down and unfastened my bikini bottoms and removed them as well, again covering me with the dry sand.

"I wouldn't move around too much," he told me. "And I'd pray that it doesn't get too windy, if I were you." With that, he grabbed my bikini and wandered off.

I could not believe that bastard. I was lying on the beach, people all around, and I was completely naked! My arms and legs were effectively bound; any movement would expose my nudity to everyone. On top of that, the heavy sand he had piled on made it feel as if I were trapped. I looked down and saw that for now, at least, I was covered. But I was naked! I was bare! I could be completely exposed at the slightest wind.

The evil, scheming, perfect bastard. I knew I was getting sand in my crotch, but the fluids leaking out would probably wash it away! For the next ten minutes I watched as people walked by, some smiling at the girl buried in the sand, none of them realizing my secret.

A short while later, some kids were running and playing along the beach, and one tripped over my leg. It took all my willpower not to jump up when it happened, but I stayed still, and the boy apologized and ran away. I looked down and saw that my stomach was now clear of sand, probably because of an unconscious clench, but that I was still covered strategically, though with perhaps a little less sand than earlier.

I stayed that way for another ten minutes or so before a shadow covered my face. "And how is my little exhibitionist slut?" Jeff asked me.

"Humiliated!" I answered.

"Wet?" he asked.

"You know I am!" was my reply.

"Good," he said.

He put a straw into my mouth and I sucked cool, delicious water down my throat. I was so worried I hadn't even realized how thirsty I was. He let me drink until I was satisfied, and then he said, "I hope you are comfortable, because you are going to be here the rest of the day."

With that statement, he moved to my side again and started brushing the sand off just over my pussy. He replaced the sand there with wetter sand, and then started making marks in it. When he was done with that he repositioned the sand over the rest of my body so that I was better covered. Then he moved about 5 feet away, spread out his towel and laid down to read.

I watched him for a few minutes, and then I watched the people around me. I never realized how slowly time moved when you had absolutely nothing to do but fantasize about a whole beach seeing you without your clothes.

I don't know how much later it was, but I noticed some of my friends from school coming down the beach. I saw Camille, and when she noticed me she ran over and dropped down next to me. "Cool entombment," she said. "Who did it?"

"Jeff," I said, nodding my head lightly over to where Jeff was lying with his eyes closed.

"Excellent," she replied. "A couple of us are going to meet in a bit up on the boardwalk. Want to come?"

What to do? What to say?

"Ummm, I think I'll stay like this until Jeff gets up," I said. It sounded lame, even to me, but Camille shrugged and stood up. She looked down at me again and got a funny look on her face.

"Jeff did this to you?" she asked.

"Uh, huh," I replied.

She got a big smile and said, "Remind me to ask you how it all ended later."

I wasn't sure what she meant, and I frantically looked down to see if I was uncovered, but everything appeared to be in order. I sighed and leaned back.

A little while later, Jeff came back to me and put another straw in my mouth. When I was done drinking, he slathered my face with more lotion and started walking away.

"Um, Jeff?" I said.

"What?" he asked, turning to look at me.

"I... um, you see... uh, look, I have to pee!"

"OK," he said, turning around to walk away again.

"Can I have my suit so that I can go to the bathroom?" I asked.

"I didn't say you could get up," he told me.

"But I have to pee!" I complained. "Really badly!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.