The Favor - Cover

The Favor

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

Chapter 8: The Second Cherry

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8: The Second Cherry - She was my best friend, but not my girlfriend. Then she asked the question that changed our relationship completely. Golden Clitoride 2nd Place, 2005, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

I lay on the bed panting, Rachel lying draped across my side, and I was amazed. Life is full of the plans you make, and you plan for contingencies, but you know things won't always work out. Given the short amount of time that I had to plan for this particular event, probably one of the seminal events of Rachel's life, I was sure that I would screw it up.

But I didn't. Oh, I hadn't lasted long; after the buildup I'd had, I was surprised that I lasted the two or three minutes that I did. But it was enough. I was worried that despite what she had said, despite what I had seen during our trip, she would have balked or been dissatisfied with the plan for her first sexual encounter.

It was clear, however, that was not the case. Rachel had clearly enjoyed it, and the way that her fingers were moving gently along the length of my cock, it was clear that she wanted more.

"Ready for more already?" I asked with a smile.

She looked up at me and said, "No matter what, I will always be ready for more with you!"

"You know what is next," I said. "Clean me off, and then you can revive me with your mouth."

"No," she said.

"Are you defying me already?" I asked in surprise.

"I won't clean you off first," she told me. "That's your cum, my juices, the blood of my cherry. It's only right that I clean it with my mouth." That said, she started moving down my body.

She held my slimy cock in her hand, inspecting it closely. "This is the first cock that I've seen close up," she told me. "Do you mind if I play with it a little?"

"Now that was a stupid question," I told her. "I don't think there is a boy in town that would mind if you played with his cock."

"But yours is the only one I want to play with, at least until you tell me otherwise," she told me, and then she ran her tongue around the crown of my cock. I sighed, my cock expanding in response to her hand and tongue, and shortly, her lips as she took the head in her mouth. Then she backed off and started running her tongue up and down my cock, cleaning up all the fluids that had been deposited there.

She expressed delight as my cock firmed up, and soon she returned the head of my cock to her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down for a minute, then removed my cock from her mouth and looked up at me. "I've never done this before, though I've heard about it," she said. "You'll have to tell me if I am doing it right."

She returned my cock to her mouth, and I said, "You are definitely doing it right. The main rule is no biting and only minimal scraping with your teeth. Other than that, experiment. Don't worry about being a beginner. By the time this year is over, you will be an expert cocksucker." She moaned around my cock at that statement and started sucking along with licking.

I moaned and encouraged her appropriately as she experimented. I explained how I like my balls tickled when I am being blown, and she learned fast. Given the cum I'd had just a few moments before, I was surprised that that my next orgasm was fast approaching.

"I'm going to cum soon," I told her, "because of the amazing job you are doing. When I cum, I expect you to swallow every drop. Other times, I'll cum on your face or other parts of your body, but when I am taking your mouth cherry, you are going to swallow it all!"

Rachel moaned affirmatively and worked harder to extract my cum. She was successful, and soon I was blowing another load, this time down her throat. She moaned again, as my cum was pumping into her mouth, and I could feel her swallow at least once. She pulled her mouth off my cock and smiled up at me. She opened her mouth and I could see some of my cum still there. She closed her mouth and swallowed, then reopened it and showed me that my cum was all gone.

She dove back onto my cock, intent on getting every drop. When she was sure that there was nothing left, she wormed her way back up my body and under my arm. "Was I a good cocksucker for you?" she asked in a quiet voice.

"Better than I've ever had," I said honestly. "And now you are going to learn a hard truth about men. When you suck the cum out of them, you also suck the energy out of them. I need a nap. I would love to have a naked slut on me when I take it, but you have other tasks to do.

"I want you to go back to your mother's room and get another tape. Then I want you to go downstairs and make us dinner. Something nice, but not too fancy; we'll be eating naked in bed. When dinner is done, bring it up and you can wake me up." I kissed her and squeezed her ass as I said, "I can't wait for my dessert."

As she was leaving the room I said, "One more thing. No cleaning up. If something drips out of you onto anything, you may scoop it up with your finger and lick it up."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.