The Favor - Cover

The Favor

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

Chapter 5: The Hairdresser

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5: The Hairdresser - She was my best friend, but not my girlfriend. Then she asked the question that changed our relationship completely. Golden Clitoride 2nd Place, 2005, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

I gave Rachel a few minutes to descend from her orgasm. That was the first time I had ever seen a woman make herself cum, and it was all I could do to keep myself from throwing her on the bed and having my way with her. She would have enjoyed it too, but I wanted to make it even more special for her.

I walked her to the bed and handed her a dress. "Wear this," I said.

She took it from me and looked at me with a smile. "You always were a sucker for a sundress," she said. "But this really got too small on me."

"Nevertheless," I replied.

She slipped it over her head and reached for her panties. "Just the dress," I said. She looked at me with a smirk. I signaled her to stand near me as I picked up a pair of scissors.

"What are you going to do with that?" she asked.

I reached over and pulled her top button and snipped it off. Then I did the same for the next two. When I stepped back I saw the swells of her breasts clearly evident through the open top of the dress.

"Good thing I don't wear this that much any more," she told me.

"We'll see," I said, smiling. Then I pointed around and told her, "I'm going downstairs for a little bit. Clean up this room and make the bed so that everything is neat for later." Then I left and went downstairs.

I sat on the couch in the living room and tried to collect my thoughts. I was trying to be cool, collected and suave on the outside, but on the inside I was a raging ball of hormones. I seriously considered going to the bathroom and relieving myself, but I decided to wait. I had already committed myself to three orgasms today, I didn't know if I had four in me. However I was pretty sure my first one would not be long lasting.

A few minutes later Rachel came downstairs saying, "All done." I stood up and looked at her. I smiled and signaled for her to spin. She got a smirk as she spun. The dress I had selected was from last year, and was short on her. As she spun it flared up, giving me a view of her ass and her dense bush.

I held out my arm with a smile and she took it as I escorted her outside. I walked her to my car and helped her in. She again smirked at me as she made sure that the dress rode up so that I could get another glimpse of her bush. I leaned in and said, "You really are quite the slut, aren't you?"

She smiled back and said, "But I'm your slut."

"For now," I replied, and her smile faltered a little bit.

We drove in silence for a few minutes until we reached our destination. As I helped her out of the car, she said, "Why are we here? I just got my hair cut last week? Are we meeting Michelle?"

I leaned in and whispered, "I always want my sluts to be bald."

She looked at me fearfully, but followed me in. The girl behind the desk looked up as we walked in and said, "Hi Jeff, Michelle's not here."

"I know," I told her. "We have an appointment with Janice."

"OK, hold on a minute while I get her," she told me. Rachel grabbed my hand and held it hard as we stood waiting quietly.

Janice came over and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "Jeff," she exclaimed. "It's good to see you. And is this Rachel?" She grabbed Rachel's hands in hers and looked her up and down. "She really is a pretty one. Come on back."

Rachel grabbed my hand as we followed Janice back. Janice is in her late twenties, her hair was dyed bright red and she had always flirted good-naturedly with me. The fact that I knew that she was a lesbian never stopped me from flirting back. Janice led us into a little room and said, "What exactly did you want?"

"I won't do anything that will last forever, but I want it all off," I told her.

Rachel squeezed my hand even harder and moaned, "Jeff!"

I looked at Rachel as I told Janice, "Rachel here is quite the slut, and I think sluts like her look better with bald pussies. So I want it all waxed off."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.