The Favor
Chapter 4: The Corner

Copyright© 2004 by MWTB

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Corner - She was my best friend, but not my girlfriend. Then she asked the question that changed our relationship completely. Golden Clitoride 2nd Place, 2005, Best BDSM Story

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Gang Bang   First   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports  

I got out of the shower, dried off, and went back to my bedroom. Jeff wasn't there, so I headed back to the corner. I got there and pressed my nose to the corner. After a minute, I realized that Jeff would probably want me naked, so I dropped the towel and kicked it away.

Five minutes later I was still standing in the corner, my mind working overtime. What was Jeff doing? Had I really made the right decision? Did he still respect me? About once a minute I made up my mind to put on my clothes, find Jeff, and tell him it was all a joke. Then I thought, "I am standing in the corner of my room, naked, like a naughty little girl, waiting for a boy to come back and treat me like a slut. It's what I always wanted."

I was on the tenth iteration of this argument when I heard Jeff come back in. "Turn around," he said.

I did so, and I saw him standing there, looking me over.

"Jeff, I need to ask you something," I said, nervously.

"What?" he asked.

"Have you lost respect for me?" I asked.

He smiled at me and walked over to me. He held my hair and kissed me lightly on my lips. He looked me in the eyes and said, "Rachel, you know how I love rules. Rule Two stated that I wouldn't do anything to make me lose respect for you. I will not treat you with respect, but you can rest assured that I do respect you. I was actually thinking about it, and I respect you more for having the courage to do this!"

I couldn't believe how relieved I felt when he said that! I practically collapsed in his arms as I kissed his neck and muttered, "Thank you, thank you!" Jeff still respected me, and I knew he was going to give me what I needed!

I stood back up straight, thrusting my breasts out, and I said, "But don't you like me Jeff? I've offered my body to you, and you haven't even grabbed my ass!"

He stepped back and said, "It has been a temptation, let me tell you. But I thought about it, and I asked myself, 'How does a girl want her first time to be?' Soft candlelight, a rose-strewn bed, music playing softly, gentle kisses, becoming more passionate." He ran his fingers down the side of my body, causing me to shiver as he continued. "Gentle caresses, my tongue working its way over your body. Getting you wet, entering you slowly, breaking through your barrier, taking your virginity as mine. Slowly building the pleasure back up, faster and faster, until you cannot stand it, finally taking you over the edge into orgasmic pleasure as I pump my love into you."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.