Wheels of Fortune: Props From the Cops - Cover

Wheels of Fortune: Props From the Cops

by Shakes Peer2B

Copyright© 2004 by Shakes Peer2B

Erotica Sex Story: Swapping jokes with a cop leads Ted to another unusual adventure...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Caution   .

Copyright© 2004

I had just wheezed my way to the top of the hill, and was pedaling easily toward the traffic light, trying to catch my breath. Looking ahead, I noticed the black-and-white sitting there as the light changed from green to yellow to red.

Wondering what infraction I might have committed, I pulled up alongside and snapped my right foot out of the pedal to prop myself on the curb.

Peering across the front seat of the cruiser, an attractive black female police officer grinned broadly at me and said, "You sure you don't need help gettin' up those hills?"

Relieved that I wasn't in trouble, I answered, "Hey, I'm not proud! If you're offering a tow up the next one, I'll take it!"

She laughed, the light changed, and she was gone. I continued my ride, thinking little more of the incident, but carrying with me a pleasant glow from the exchange.

A couple of days later, at a public event monitored by the local police, I noticed the same officer, paired with a male officer, patrolling the grounds.

Approaching them (from the front, hands in plain view! I'm not taking chances with people who carry guns for a living! ) I asked, "Aren't you the one who was giving me a hard time about getting up the hills on my bike?"

She looked a little confused, and I realized she probably didn't recognize me without the helmet and sunglasses, etc. When I named the intersection and the day, however, the light dawned and she grinned broadly.

"Naw, man! I was givin' you props!" she laughed "I thought you was doin' good!"

We swapped a couple more smart-ass remarks and parted ways, both grinning. Her partner looked a little non-plussed, and she explained as they walked away.

About half an hour later, I was sitting at a table near one of the food vendors, enjoying a snack, when a voice from behind me asked, "Do you ride a lot?"

I turned to find the smiling face of my new friend.

"As often as life allows," I replied, pulling out a vacant chair for her, "but not as often as I'd like!"

She sat, automatically arranging the equipment hanging from her belt to clear the chair.

"Please tell me you're on a break or something," I said, "and don't have to rush off right away."

"Actually, I'm off duty." she smiled, waving her hand to indicate the crowd around us, "I came in for a half-day on my day off because they were short-handed and needed extra people to cover this."

Over her half-hearted objection, I bought her something to eat, and we spent almost an hour getting acquainted. By the end of that time, she had dropped a few hints about being available, and had even told me what days she had off, so I picked up the ball and ran with it.

"How about dinner Friday night?" I asked.

"You don't mind going out with a cop?" she asked lightly, but the tension around her eyes seemed to indicate that there was more than levity behind the question.

I shrugged, "Not if you don't mind going out with an aging cyclist who has trouble hauling his ass up the hills around here."

She laughed and looked at me sideways, "Shall I bring my uniform, in case we decide to do more than have dinner? I know a lot of guys have fantasies about makin' it with a cop."

Again, the question seemed not as innocent as it sounded.

I studied her for a moment before replying. I got the feeling there were hidden depths to Officer Wilson.

"I'll admit to having entertained such fantasies myself, from time to time." I replied, "but I think I'd like to get to know the person inside the uniform before I start having sex with the uniform, if that's okay with you."

Her smile told me I had passed whatever test she was giving me and she stood, saying, "See you Friday night! About Seven?"

"Uh, Officer Wilson?" I interjected, deadpan, "There's just a couple of things I need to know before I can take you out."

Her face became a mask as she replied, "Yes?"

"Well, first," I said, trying to keep from smiling, "I'd kinda like to know your first name. Then I'll need to know where to pick you up, and finally, it would be nice to have your phone number, just in case."

The grin broke brightly across her mahogany features as she replied, a little embarrassed, "Melinda! It's Melinda."

She wrote her address and phone number on a page torn from a small notebook she carried and took down my information in the same book.

At seven sharp on Friday evening, I knocked at the door to her apartment. Cops don't make a lot of money, but she had taken care to find a place in a fairly nice, middle-class neighborhood.

I was a little nervous, this being my first real date since my wife died several years ago. My palms were sweaty on the bottle of wine I carried. Fortunately, it was a nice, mellow, Merlot, and didn't mind not being chilled.

When the door opened, I almost asked if Melinda was home before I realized that the vision before me was indeed Officer Wilson. (Think Jada Pinkett Smith with relaxed, shoulder-length hair plus about three inches in height!)

"Wow!" was all that would come out.

Her deep blue one piece silk gown highlighted Melinda's fit, slender form by clinging lovingly to every curve, covering everything, but hiding nothing!

"You look fantastic in civvies, Officer Wilson!" I gushed.

Her smile told me she had hoped for such a reaction. "You clean up pretty nice yourself, Ted!"

We hadn't agreed on a place for dinner ahead of time, so I took the liberty of making reservations at my favorite restaurant in Napa, and had decided on a sport coat and golf shirt. In California in the summer, that's about as close to formal wear as you get outside Hollywood or Sacramento.

"Come in for a few minutes while I finish getting ready!" she pecked me on the cheek and took the wine from me, "Oooh, Merlot! My favorite!"

"We should get going pretty soon," I cautioned as I stepped inside, "we've got a little drive ahead of us, and I had to cut it pretty fine on the time to get reservations tonight on such short notice."

Melinda smiled up at me as she screwed the backing onto the post of an expensive-looking diamond and sapphire earring. The combination perfectly highlighted the blue of the dress. "Want to take the cruiser? We won't have to worry about traffic!"

Trying not to sound judgmental, I replied, "Nah. I'd just as soon take my chances with the traffic. I'm sure a lot of guys would appreciate that, but I don't happen to think that the fact that I'm dating a cop entitles me to any special treatment."

She looked at me strangely, then smiled. "I'll be ready in just a minute."

"Here," I offered, holding out my hand for the backing to the other earring, "let me help. I got pretty good at this with my wife."

"You're MARRIED!?" Melinda gasped.

"Was." I replied, placatingly, "She died while the kids were in High School."

"Oh." she looked abashed, "Sorry."

"No harm, no foul." I screwed the backing on the other earring. My wife had told me once that only expensive earrings came with screw-on backings. Earrings were too easy to lose, I guess, with just the push-on type backing, but screw-ons are a pain in the ass to get on and off.

Dinner was excellent, but I hardly noticed. Melinda was charming, witty, and delightful. She was clearly well read and delighted in discussing almost any topic. We got into a couple of heated, if good-natured debates over - what else - politics and religion. She told anecdotes about her adventures on the police force, putting a humorous twist on each. She was in turns elegant and charming, then earthy and coarse, fitting her style to the story to enhance its entertainment value.

I refrained from drinking, since I don't trust my reflexes at freeway speeds with even a little alcohol in my system, especially when I'm driving. Melinda had only a glass or two of wine but by the end of the meal we were both feeling pretty mellow.

Her head rested on my shoulder most of the way home. Much of that time we were silent, content to just share each other's company.

At one point, Melinda looked up at me and murmured, "You're a comfortable guy, Ted. This is the first date I've ever had that I felt I could relax and just be myself."

I smiled and replied, "I'm going to assume you meant that as a compliment! Seriously, I've enjoyed this evening immensely, and your company most of all."

"I DID mean it as a compliment!" she said, punching me playfully on the arm, "Most guys want something from me. Almost all want sex, and I can live with that. Others want something from me as a cop. Still others are just nervous being out with me, knowing I'm a cop. You don't ignore the fact that I'm a cop, but you don't seem nervous about it. You've made it pretty clear that you don't want any special privileges for dating a cop, and though I can see in your eyes that you appreciate my body, you don't make me feel like you're going to pounce on me the first chance you get."

I shrugged, the whole conversation seeming a little strange to me.

"I can't speak for anyone else, Melinda." my mind was struggling with how best to express what I wanted to say, "I find you attractive as a person, not because you wear a police uniform, but because you have a sense of humor, and near as I can tell, a good heart. All the other stuff is window dressing. I'm not so old or so blind that I can't see that you're physically attractive, and I'd feel privileged to have sex with you, but that's not the purpose of this evening. I just want to get to know you and see where we go from there. If that makes me 'comfortable', I can live with it."

"Yeah, that does make you comfortable for me," she said snuggling her head on my shoulder, "and I can live with it, too. In fact, I think I could get to like it, a lot!"

We drove on in silence, soft jazz playing from the CD - Keiko Matsui, I think. When we reached her apartment, Melinda invited me in. I made myself comfortable on her sofa as she turned on some R&B and opened the bottle of wine that I had brought.

When Melinda offered me a glass of wine, I held up my hand to refuse, explaining, "Better not, I still have to drive home."

She held the glass out again and said in a low, sexy voice, "No you don't..."

Okay, I can take a hint. I took the glass and savored a sip of the merlot as Melinda's silk-encased body slid into place next to me. Toni Braxton poured her heart out over the sound system as Melinda molded her body to mine. Her lips were soft and pliable, but not shy about demanding access to mine. Our tongues met in a Merlot flavored dance and I felt her body soften as the pace of her breathing increased.

Wine glasses forgotten on the table beside the couch, we melted together. The silken sheath slipped easily over Melinda's upraised arms, leaving her, as I had suspected all evening, completely bare underneath. God, no wonder she was aroused! Moving around all evening with that soft, smooth silk slipping and sliding over her bare skin... ! I kissed lightly down her jawline and neck. Her indrawn breath, when I reached the hollow of her throat, told me that was a spot that deserved more attention, so I dug my tongue into it, causing her neck to arch and give me full access. When I sucked in a small fold of tender brown flesh and bit it lightly, I was rewarded with a low moan.

This was a fun exercise, but I sensed it was time to move on. My wine-moistened lips worked their way along the valley just above her collarbone before heading south to nip and suck at the outer edge of her perfectly formed, mid-sized breast. Melinda was offering all sorts of soft, vocal encouragement, and, to my delight, not distracting me by trying to please me at the same time. It was her turn, and I wanted to concentrate on giving her as much pleasure as possible.

My left hand covered her right breast and gently, rhythmically, squeezed the nipple in the V between my two middle fingers as my oral manipulations worked their way around the periphery of the other orb. Gradually I closed in on the rigid, almost black center. This close, I could see the tip of that delightful nubbin dancing slightly with each beat of her heart.

Working on instinct, but paying attention to her body's reactions, I made oral love to those lovely brown globes. As soon as I sucked a nipple between my lips, it stood at attention and begged to be nipped with my teeth. Starting with light, then increasingly harder bites, I found Melinda's threshold and tried to stay just on the pleasure side of it, threatening, but never quite crossing over into that region where pain is more the focus than pleasure.

"Oh, shit, Ted!" Melinda cried, "You know just what turns me on the most! Oh yeah baby! Just like that!"

I smiled. I wasn't really a mind-reader, but after years of pleasing my wife, I had become a pretty good body-reader.

After several minutes, my treatment of her nipples began to lose its novelty, and I moved south, nibbling and tonguing the hard contours of Melinda's muscular belly. Each little touch brought a new quiver from the tightly bunched abdominal muscles, and when I dove into the crease between belly and thigh, I thought she was having cramps, so violent was her reaction to the gentle invasion.

I lapped quickly from black crinkled ass to pink, pulsing clit when I finally reached her slit, and was rewarded at both ends of the journey with vigorous hip-thrusts. Acting on these clues, I spent a few moments delving into the grasping ring of Melinda's spasming anus, wringing three mighty orgasms from her in the process, then I moved in for the kill.

Plunging two fingers into her tight, dripping, cavern, I swooped down on Melinda's erect little clitoris, sucking it like a tiny penis. As the balls of my fingers found her G-spot, Officer Wilson's hips began slamming violently into my face. Quickly finding her rhythm, I strove to keep the pressure constant on both super-sensitive clit and grasping, squeezing pussy. Harder and harder my captive cop strove to drive herself over the precipice, while I held her constantly on edge.

Finally, she could take it no more!

"God damn you Ted!" Melind wailed, "You let me cum, or so help me God, I'll run you in for cruel and unusual punishment, sexual abuse, and anything else I can think of!"

I raised my head, drawing yet another frustrated cry, and said softly, "All in good time, dear!"

"Arrrrgggh!" Melinda screeched, as I went back to teasing her, "Remember what I said in the car? Well you're NOT making me very comfortable at the moment, you bastard!"

Finally, my neck could take no more of the bobbing up and down, and Melinda had reached a fever pitch in her frustration. I began rubbing vigorously at her G-spot while nibbling on the tender nubbin of her clit. At the same time, I plunged the middle finger of my other hand deep into the spasming ring of Officer Wilson's anus.

Melinda lost it! Her muscular thighs squeezed my head so hard I thought it would pop! Her high-pitched squeal was so loud, I hoped the walls were well insulated or the neighbors would be reporting somebody had murdered the cop next door! Fluids sprayed from Officer Wilson's flexing pussy as my fingers grew numb inside the constricting tube of her vagina!

The dark bow of Melinda's body arched rigidly as I strained to keep my neck from being broken, then suddenly, she collapsed bonelessly to the sofa, gasping and moaning. Aftershocks struck hard as I slid my lifeless fingers from the twitching confines of her gushing cavern!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.