John Carter
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16 - John Carter is a young man that meets the Goddess of the Druids while hiking through the woods. This story presents his adventures from helping people, inventing the Fusion Battery, to starting the Druid College. It is a story of life, love, and greatness.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Slow  

Ed sat naked on the chair in his living room. His hands held tightly onto the arms of the chair. He sat with his head tilted back as he looked at the ceiling with half closed eyes. His legs were spread as wide as the arms of the chair allowed. His massive erection pointed to the ceiling.

Leroy kneeled on the floor between his knees, holding Ed’s cock in his hand. He stared at it for a moment and then leaned forward. He hesitated and then licked the head of the cock. It was not as bad as he had expected. He leaned forward and put his mouth over the head. The male scent and saltiness surprised him.

He wrapped his hand around the base of the cock. He took more of the cock into his mouth. His tongue worked around the head. He tried to remember how he liked to have his cock sucked. He started moving the hand up and down the length of the cock while his tongue worked on the head. He knew he was doing it right when Ed moaned and rocked his hips forward.

Leroy picked up the pace and increased the pressure of his hand. He started sucking harder. Ed moaned as the sensations brought him closer to climax. Leroy worked even harder. Ed could have held off longer, but decided that Leroy didn’t need to end his first attempt with lockjaw.

He groaned, “I’m going to come!”

Leroy locked his lips around the head of the cock and pumped it with his hand. Ed’s orgasm caught him by surprised as load after load of cum shot into his mouth. Not knowing what else to do, he swallowed. The taste of his cum was salty and bitter. Leroy felt an urge to gag, but held it down by swallowing. Leroy continued to work on Ed’s cock until Ed brought his hand down to stop him. His cock had become too sensitive.

Leroy sat back and said, “Wow, that was different.”


Leroy bolted upright in bed, sweat made the sheet stick to his body. It took him a minute to realize it had been a dream and not a reality. He decided that his earlier conversation with Ed and John must have influenced his dream. It had been so real. His cock, erect, wanted to tell him that he enjoyed the dream, but his emotions were conflicted.

He got out of the bed and went into the sitting room of the suite. He paced the room still naked, enjoying the feel of the air over his body as he moved. His erection bobbed as he moved, but slowly he lost it. He checked the other two rooms of the suite discovering that Ed and John were still gone. Ed was still out shopping while John was at the FBI taking care of the last few details of the arrests this morning. Tomorrow, they were going to arrest all of the others in the case.

He sat in a chair and stared across the room. It took him a moment to realize he was seated in the chair Ed had been using in his dream. He knew it was time for him to make a decision regarding making love to men. He sat back and relived his dream. The first time through, he thought about the sensations as he had experienced. Nothing about it seemed that horrible. The second time he relived his dream, he looked at himself as if he were a stranger. He wondered if he could like the man who had just done that. He realized that he could. He liked Ed and John, even knowing they both did that. The third time he relived the dream, he thought about how he had felt about himself. He wondered if the self in the dream was any less a man than what he was today. He looked down at his erection, realizing that it was telling him that he was turned on by the idea.


John stopped to watch a man playing a saxophone on the street. There was a hat on the ground with a few coins in it. The man was actually quite good and John appreciated the break after all of the ugliness that he had seen that day. He fished in his wallet coming out with a five-dollar bill. He set it in the hat under a few coins to make sure that it didn’t blow away. The man bowed with his whole body in thanks without missing a note.

John walked away as an urge to move toward a mall began to develop. There was an outdoor café with all of the tables filled. He walked over to it and looked around. A waitress faced an angry looking man. John frowned as the man pulled out a gun. The man shouted, “Bring her out here! Do it now or I’ll start killing people.”

The waitress backed into the restaurant. The patrons started to move as though to flee. The man shouted, “Don’t move or I’ll shoot you.”

John approached the man slowly with his hands held out to his sides, the walking stick carried easily in his right hand. Several dogs trotted over and crouching, let loose with low growls. More dogs continued to arrive, some dragging leashes. The restaurant patrons started backing away terrified by the man with the gun and the feral dogs. The man stared in horror at the collection of animals promising great harm.

In a non-threatening voice, John said, “Put the gun down.”

The man stared at John, fear threatening to remove all ability to reason. John’s calm voice cut through the building haze. John said, “You and I need to talk. When you put down the gun, then we can sit down and drink a little iced tea while we talk.”

The man, as if hypnotized, set down the gun. John moved the gun out of his reach and then motioned to the man to sit down. The dogs disappeared as quickly as they had come. A siren broke the silence that had settled over the area. Patrons stared at John as he calmly went to the waitress station and poured two glasses of iced tea. He returned to the table where the man was seated. John handed a glass to the man and sat down. He said, “You are at a crossroads in your life.”

The man stared at John as his words registered. He was at a crossroads in his life. If he didn’t get help, he was going to end up dead. All he had wanted was to be loved by his girlfriend. He mentally corrected himself, she was his former girlfriend. His obsessive desire to control her had caused her to flee.

“You have many different paths that you can walk and it’s time for you to pick one.”

The man mumbled, “Yes, Sir.”

John noticed the policeman coming out the door of the restaurant. He held up a hand to the policeman to have him stop. The FBI badge in his hand brought the policeman to a complete halt. John said, “Choose.”

The man stood up shakily. He held his hands behind his neck and slowly turned around. His voice shook as he said, “I surrender, Officer.”

The policeman quickly handcuffed the man. John gestured to the table and said, “His gun is here on the table, Officer.”

Several more police officers arrived. They spread through the outdoor café taking down statements of what they had observed. All of the reports were identical. Finally, the lead detective, Inspector Kosta, arrived. He was an overweight bald man that looked as if he had seen too much ugliness in the world. He interviewed John personally. At the end of the interview, the detective asked, “Any requests Agent Carter?”

“Yes, take good care of him. He’s confused, but his life is about to undergo a radical change. Don’t put any obstacles in his way that might prevent him from becoming a good man.”

The detective looked at John for a full minute. He asked, “What are you doing here?”

“Putting the finishing touches on a case,” John answered. They had the names and addresses of all the participants in the child-swapping ring. He added, “You’ll hear more about it tomorrow.”

“I know who you are, John Carter. It must be a big case for you to be involved.”

John looked surprised, “How do you know me?”

“You cleared up a couple of missing person’s reports that I had been assigned to, when you cracked that white slavery ring.”

“Oh,” John replied. He was always amazed when police recognized him for his work in the past. The white slavery ring had covered a large number of cities in the western United Stated. Many police had come to know him by his role in that raid.

The detective shook hands with John and started to walk away. He stopped and turned back. He asked, “Can you tell me about the dogs?”

John shrugged and answered, “They came to help me. That’s all.”

The detective shook his head and walked away. John sat at the table and finished his iced tea. The waitress that had been confronted by the gun wielding man came over to the table and sat down. She was joined by another waitress. The first waitress said, “I’m Joye and this is Valerie.”

John nodded his head to each woman and said, “Pleased to meet you. I’m John Carter.”

Joye nervously said, “I just wanted to thank you.”

“You’re quite welcome. I was glad to be of service.”

Valerie sobbed and said, “That was my ex. He’s been stalking me. I think he would have killed me today if it weren’t for you.”

John took her hand and said, “He’s not going to bother you any more.”

“I don’t believe that.”

John picked up a small piece of bread from the ground and held it in his hand. A small sparrow came and landed on his thumb. It took the bread in its beak and then flew off again. John looked at Valerie and said, “He’s not going to bother you any more.”

Valerie looked at him in wonder. She said, “I believe you.”

John looked at her for a moment and then said, “You are at a crossroads in your life and it’s time for you to make a decision.”

She looked at him in surprise and asked, “What?”

John made eye contact with her. She couldn’t shake his intense stare. “You have three choices. You can do nothing and continue to attract that kind of man for the rest of your life. You can decide to have nothing to do with men from now on and live alone for the rest of your life; or you can seek help and learn why you are attracted to men like that. Once you have sought help, you will have additional choices.”

She swallowed heavily and slumped into her chair. She whispered, “Do I have to choose now?”

“Yes, you must choose now and act on that choice before sunset.”

“I have to work until nine tonight.”

John turned to Joye and said, “Get the manager please.”

The manager came out and thanked John for his help in diffusing the explosive situation earlier. John said, “Valerie is taking the rest of the day off. I shall cover her shift for her.”

The manager stared at John and then looked at Valerie. He was used to waitresses that didn’t show up. In fact, Valerie had been the source of many problems in the past. He realized they were attributed to her ex-boyfriend. He said, “Get out of here, Valerie. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Valerie thanked him profusely and then left. John looked at the manager and asked, “Well, where are my tables?”

The manager laughed at the suggestion and said, “Yeah, right. I can call someone. Don’t worry about it.”

John nodded and said, “I do want to pick up the tabs of all the clients that were here. I appreciate the fact that none of them did anything stupid.”

The manager said, “You don’t have to do that.”

“I insist.” John pulled out his platinum card and handed it to the manager.

“It’s going to be a couple hundred dollars.”

“Well, add a twenty percent tip to it for the waitress. She kept her cool.”

Joye stared at John. The manager took the card and went inside to ring it up. John smiled at Joye and asked, “How is your day going?”

She laughed as she answered, “A few rough spots here and there, but I had a big tipper today.”

John smiled at her and said, “Go tell your customers. Have a nice day.”

The manager came back outside, looking sheepish. John could tell that he had called in the credit card and found out who he was. The manager apologized, “I’m sorry I didn’t recognize you, sir.”

John took back his credit card and signed the credit slip. He nodded at the manager. “No problem. You have a nice place, here.”

“Thanks, Sir.”

John left the restaurant and headed in the direction of the hotel. He looked around and noticed that a police car was discreetly following him. Undoubtedly, the detective had mentioned to them that he was to be protected while he was in the city. He laughed at the situation.

Opening the door to the suite, John began to feel much more relaxed. He stepped inside the room and closed the door behind him. He looked in the living room. To his surprise, Ed was seated in a chair looking as if he had just had an orgasm. Leroy, kneeling on the floor in front of him, wiped cum off his lips. John smiled and said, “Darn, I’m too late to watch.”

Ed laughed. “Too bad!”

Leroy looked around embarrassed. John walked over and put a hand on his shoulder. John said, “I hope it wasn’t too bad.”

Leroy answered in a voice that was too loud, “No it wasn’t bad at all.”

Ed grinned and said, “Good, because I enjoyed it a lot.”

John said, “If you guys wouldn’t mind. I’m rather hungry. Let’s go out and eat somewhere.”

Ed jumped up and said, “Sounds great to me.”

Leroy stood up. His cock was at half-mast having wilted partially on John’s arrival. He looked down at his cock and answered, “Okay.”

As Leroy headed to his room to change, John called after him. “When we get back, we’ll take care of your needs.”

Leroy smiled and said, “Sure thing.”

The men gathered in the living room. Everyone was dressed. They discussed what kind of food they wanted. They decided that they would go for seafood. As they left, John said, “By the way, we are likely to have a police escort there.”

“Why?”

“Well, I had a little problem on my way home. I guess they want to make sure that I don’t get hurt or something.”

Ed suggested, “I’ve got an idea. Why don’t we have them take us there and back. They can join us for dinner.”

John broke out in a large smile and said, “Sounds like a plan to me.”

Leroy asked, “You are just going to invite two strangers to dinner?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.