John Carter
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - John Carter is a young man that meets the Goddess of the Druids while hiking through the woods. This story presents his adventures from helping people, inventing the Fusion Battery, to starting the Druid College. It is a story of life, love, and greatness.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Slow  

The weather this day was unbearably hot. Kelly trudged up the path that was described in John’s hiking journal. Sweat ran down into her eyes. Her tee shirt was soaked and stuck to her. She knew that she was filthy. There wasn’t anywhere to bathe at the campsite. The insects were active and bothered her tremendously. She had to force herself to walk faster than she liked, but she had to be in the clearing by noon.

She was tired, not having slept the night before. The woods were full of noises at night. They had kept her awake. She had huddled in fear that a bear or something else would come out of the dark and attack her. She hated hiking and she detested camping. Going to the bathroom was an adventure that she didn’t want to repeat. Squatting in the woods was not her idea of lady-like behavior.

She had worn shorts despite John’s advice. Her legs bore scratches from the brush that she had to walk through in places. She knew that she should have taken the advice given to her by John and Ed, but she had been angry by their refusal to accompany her on this trip. They had both stated that it was a private journey and had to be taken alone.

The last words of John rang in her mind, “Imagine making love to the force that creates a tornado or an earthquake. Even the gentlest breeze requires so much force to create it on the scale that it exists. The Gods and Goddesses seldom deal with an individual. When they do, their raw strength is overwhelming. When they make love to us it feels like rape, because it’s so forceful.”

She muttered to herself as she walked, “All this effort just to see this Goddess. She asked me to come to her. Why can’t she live in a five star hotel like a lady?”

She never noticed when the environment around her changed. Her first clue that she had arrived was seeing the naked woman under the tree smiling at her. Her breath caught in her throat at the sheer raw beauty of the woman. The woman gestured for her to follow and then went deeper into the woods. Spellbound, Kelly followed her. She didn’t notice the plants, the bugs, or the temperature. Her eyes were locked on the woman in front of her.

The woman reached a small clearing and turned to face Kelly. Kelly braced herself for an attack, but the woman only crossed her arms. She asked, “What do you think of my appearance?”

“You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen,” replied Kelly.

“Yet, you showed my body no respect last night and this morning,” replied the woman with anger.

“What do you mean?”

“You pulled up plants, stepped on delicate and rare flowers, destroyed the habitats of animals, and left trash in your camp site.”

“Huh?” replied a bewildered Kelly.

“Who do you think I am, little girl?”

“The Goddess?”

“Of what?” the woman asked.

Realization bloomed over Kelly. She asked, “You are the life on this planet?”

“I am even those nasty little bugs that you’ve complained about so much.” The Goddess seemed to grow. She said, “Let me show you what you have done to me.”

She pointed to an extremely small blemish on her side. Kelly looked closely and could only see the slightest of discoloration. It wasn’t even noticeable. She decided that the woman was just vain. “You can’t even see it.”

The Goddess grew larger. She changed from a beautiful woman to an emaciated old hag. Her breasts lay dry and flat against her chest. Her nipples scared. Slashes and scars were common over her whole body. Major portions of her body were burned. Her hair had thinned making her look almost bald. Her voice reverberated through the meadow, “This is what you and your kind have done to me.”

Not having anything to say, Kelly stood mute. The damage had been extensive and Kelly realized this was not vanity on the part of the Goddess. She also realized that she had just angered a very powerful force.

“Why did you come?”

Kelly swallowed and said, “I came to tell you that you aren’t taking proper care of John Carter.”

“You are upset about the death of that woman.”

Hearing Beth referred to as that woman caused her anger to boil up. “You let her die before her time.”

“That is true.”

“You think you are caring for John by killing off his loves before their time?”

“She would have died of cancer in three months time after suffering from it for two years. I used those few months of life to keep the cancer away. For John, I chose quality of life over quantity of life for her.”

Kelly stood there in shock; her anger abated. She had many female patients that had died of breast cancer over the course of her career. It was a horrible death and one that she would spare another even at the cost of several months of life. She asked, “Would you do the same to me?”

“Yes, John needs you healthy for as long as you live.”

“Why do you explain yourself to me?” asked Kelly.

“If you are to serve me, you must love me in all my forms from this,” she changed from her old crone appearance back into the beautiful woman, “to this.”

“I am to serve you?”

“Either serve me or die,” the woman replied flatly. She added, “All those who come to my glade come to serve me. If you renege on that promise, then you shall die.”

Kelly swallowed, as she knew that it wasn’t a threat, but a fact of dealing with the Goddess. “I will serve you.”

Kelly had no idea how it happened, but one second she was standing and the next she was flat on her back with the woman rubbing her cunt over her mouth. Her clothes were gone. She automatically opened her mouth and extended her tongue. The woman rode her mouth with force. The hair around her cunt rubbed Kelly’s skin raw. The ride seemed to last for hours. The woman came, flooding Kelly’s mouth with her fluid. The juices poured out of her like water from a pitcher. Kelly choked as she tried to breathe and swallow at the same time. The woman didn’t stop her ride until she had come two more times.

When the woman got off Kelly’s face, Kelly breathed a sigh of relief thinking her ordeal was over. She screamed in surprise and shock when the woman shoved her entire hand into Kelly’s cunt. With her fist, she started to fuck Kelly fast and hard. Kelly screamed as she felt her insides tear and bruise. After an hour of it, the woman thrust a hand into Kelly’s ass. Now she worked both hands in a vigorous rhythm. Kelly’s scream increased in volume.

Hours later, her body betrayed her with a gigantic orgasm. As she thrashed around on the ground, the fisting continued. Her private parts were tender and sore. Hours later, she experienced another orgasm. This one was bigger than the first. She tried to escape by crawling backwards, but the woman stopped her by climbing back onto her face. Now her face was being scrubbed by the woman while her cunt and ass were being fisted. Kelly would have screamed, but the cunt pressed tight against her lips prevented any sound from escaping.

Her body betrayed her a third time. Her orgasm was the greatest yet. She screamed, getting a mouth full of the woman’s juices as she obtained yet another orgasm. Coughing and trying to swallow while her body thrashed in orgasm nearly killed Kelly. She lay flat on the ground, unable to move.

Unaware of how much time had elapsed since her orgasm she stood. Looking down at her body, she was not surprised by the fact that there was blood. What amazed her was the sheer quantity of blood. That it had come from her vagina and rectum was not in doubt.

She looked up to see the woman pointing to a path. She could see at the end of the path a gold medallion. The woman pointed to the medallion. Kelly staggered to the path and began to walk down it. She came to a small clearing with a baby crib in it. She went to the crib and looked at the baby inside. It was a small infant, crying softly. She checked the diaper finding it a mess. She changed the diaper, but the baby continued to cry softly. She looked around and found a small baby bottle filled with milk. She tested it by shaking a drop on her wrist. It was the perfect temperature. Picking up the infant, she proceeded to feed it. The baby hungrily sucked down the milk.

When the bottle was empty, she put the baby to her shoulder gently patting it on the back. The baby made a loud burp and spit up on her naked skin. She gently rocked it back and forth until it fell asleep. She took the child and started up the path.

Along the path she found a man laying on the ground. Maggots were eating his pale dead flesh. Next to the man were a shovel and a blank tombstone. She set the baby down to the side where she could watch over it while burying the man. Swallowing hard to keep from vomiting, she went through his pockets searching for identification. She found his drivers license in his wallet.

Picking up the shovel, she began to dig a grave. The work was grueling, as the soil was hard packed. Her bare feet could not push the shovel into the ground. Her progress could be measured in single digit cubic inches. She struggled to dig it the proverbial six feet deep, but stopped at four. She dragged the body to the grave and put it in by rolling it. She threw up at the touch of the maggots on her hands. She began the much quicker task of covering it. She scratched the man’s name onto the tombstone using the shovel. It wasn’t perfect, but it was sufficient.

She wiped her hands the best she could on the grass. They were still filthy, but she could live with just a little dirt and grass stain. She went to the baby. It was still sleeping. She picked it up and carried it on down the path. The infant felt like it weighed a ton now.

She almost stumbled across another man lying in the path. She knelt down and saw that this man was still alive. He was naked. His skin was cold to the touch and he was shivering. His fingernails and lips were blue. He was in a severe state of hypothermia. She looked around and found nothing to cover him.

She set the baby beside the man. She lay atop the man to use her body heat to help warm him. She started to rub her body against his; using not only her body heat, but also whatever friction she could generate to warm him. She moved against him like that for more than an hour. His body temperature began to rise which was accompanied by a corresponding rise in his cock. She continued to move against his body, his cock trapped between his body and hers. His eyes fluttered open as his cock spewed forth his semen. She stood, belly covered with his cum. The man left without saying a word.

She picked up the baby and moved further down the path. The path twisted and turned. She suddenly found herself by the tree with the medallion. She reached up and grasped it. The baby turned into the woman and took the medallion from her hand. She placed it around Kelly’s neck. She said, “I shall give you three gifts: a baby sired by John, the experience of death, and the ability to heal. It’s time for you to rest.”

Kelly woke under a tree feeling refreshed and whole. Her clothes were brand new and her body was healed. She stretched appreciating the grass under her body. She stood and got her bearings. Looking around, she took in the trees and the bushes. A path went in the direction that John had said she should take. She headed down it, stepping around plants in her way. She took her time, watching her step as she walked, and stopping occasionally to appreciate the view around her. She wondered how she had never noticed the beauty around her.

She entered town, somewhat sad at leaving the forest behind. She walked to the café where she was to meet John and Ed. Entering the café, a nice elderly woman greeted her. It took Kelly a moment to remember that she had been at her wedding and several more moments to remember her name. She smiled and said, “Martha, it’s so nice to see you again.”

Martha smiled in greeting and then said, “John has been in here every day for the past two days wondering if you had come. He’ll be around in a few minutes. He’s off visiting his friends in the area.”

“Thank you,” replied Kelly. She realized that she was hungry. She moved over to the counter. Sitting down, she asked, “Could I have a hamburger, fries, and a shake?”

Martha smiled and teased, “No, you have to go to a café for that.”

“Oh, okay.” She sat there confused wondering why she had asked for food here. She looked up to see Martha laughing and then realized the joke. She laughed and said, “Gosh, I feel like a blond!”

“You look a little dazed. By the way, did you get a boob job?”

Looking down at her chest, her breasts looked huge. She remembered how Ed’s cock had grown in size when he had gotten his medallion. She wondered what other changes had occurred. She said, “I guess you might say that.”

She looked at the medallion. On both sides were representations of the female genitalia. Written around the picture were the words, “Life, Death, and Healing.” She drifted off in thought, unaware of the plate of food and milkshake being set in front of her. She was brought back to the present by a hand falling on her shoulder. She turned in surprise to find John and Ed standing next to her. They sat at the counter, one on each side of her.

Ed said, “I like the new look.”

John said, “It looks like a D cup to me.”

Kelly looked at her husbands and smiled. She said, “Can’t wait to get your hands on them?”

“Either my hands or my lips. I’m not particular.” John laughed at the blush.

Kelly began to absently eat her lunch. She was in a slightly shocked state, unable to concentrate on anything for more than a few minutes. When she finished the meal, she sat there staring blankly ahead. John and Ed watched her carefully. John turned to Martha and said, “I’m afraid that she’s a little out of it, yet.”

Ed added, “I think we had better take her home and let her recover there.”

Martha looked worried and asked, “Is it drugs or something?”

Ed answered, “She became a Druid, today. It can be a very traumatic experience and has physical changes.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.