John Carter
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - John Carter is a young man that meets the Goddess of the Druids while hiking through the woods. This story presents his adventures from helping people, inventing the Fusion Battery, to starting the Druid College. It is a story of life, love, and greatness.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Slow  

A large crowd was gathered in the meeting hall talking to each other and generally having a good time. A month ago, the same gathering would have been split in their opinions about John Carter. Today, they were much more united. The council of elders had come up with a gift that was much more acceptable to everyone. Almost everyone in the tribe had contributed to it in some fashion.

Linda Redman stood in a corner looking around nervously, thinking that this was the big public ceremony; the one in which she would be given to John Carter. She couldn’t help but worry that she had made a mistake in choosing this course of action. The past month had been spent with her grandmother learning the old ways of the tribe and she hadn’t had much time to think about this day. Now that it was here, she was scared.

The Carter Clan entered the meeting room as a group. John went around the room meeting people and introducing his family. He was careful to keep the relations correct among the Native Americans. Grandparents, parents, and children formed significant links among The People. His family felt the same as John: it was important to respect that which other people valued.

When the gathering was finally called to order, they had met everyone present. As William Redman made his way to the podium, a silence fell over the room. He said, “Several years ago, my grandson said there was a white man that I should meet. He told me this white man traveled with a wild cougar. This man treated all people with respect. I told him that no white man such as that existed.

“A moon later, my grandson came back to me. Again, he told me that this white man was someone that I should meet. I said okay that I would meet this white man. I waited to hear back from my grandson. My grandson told me that the white man would meet with me when the time was right. I had expected this man to make an appointment with me in the manner of white men. He did no such thing.

“Many moons later, my grandson tells me that this white man had gone for a walk and that he might be coming to meet me. I went to a ceremony to walk with the spirits. As I waited, this white man comes walking out of the desert in the company of a cougar. He greets me in the old way; waiting patiently for me to notice him and meet with him on my terms. He brought tobacco.

“He joined me in a spirit walk, but went his own way to meet with his Gods and Goddesses. Even in the spirit walk, he showed proper respect. He paid for the walk with a great price, losing his cougar companion. He didn’t complain. He only said, great magic requires a great price. Having walked with the spirits many times, I know the truth of that statement.

“He told me that he wanted to help my people regain their culture. I distrusted this man, expecting him to suggest that we build a cultural center. He told me that our culture is not to be taught in a building, but must be done in the desert. He didn’t tell me how to solve our problem. He asked me to identify a solution, and he would help finance it.

“I met with others from the council of elders and we came up with a radical solution that would help the young of our tribe in dealing with the world outside the reservation, and yet instill a strong cultural understanding. We chose to do this for all tribes and not just our own.

“I didn’t expect this white man to fund such a major undertaking. He funded it without question, and added more money so that all Native Americans could attend, free. I asked him what price we would have to pay. He said that a strengthening of the earth spirit was all he asked.

“I respect this white man. His word and his deed are one. The Native American College was opened without any interference or influence by him. We graduated our first class of students this year. Many of them have returned to their tribes to continue with the old traditions and to help us deal with outside forces.

“There are many Native Americans that want to get a different education than our college could provide. This white man gave us a fund that we can use as we wish. A council of tribal representatives met and chose to fund our students to continue their education. Now our children and grandchildren can become lawyers and doctors.

“He learned of a rift within the tribe in which he played a major role. He came to the council of elders to ask for our wisdom on how best to heal this wound. He did as all our people should do when they have a problem. He came to the elders and asked for their advice. He listened to our words and saw the wisdom in them. He did as we suggested.

“His actions and treatments of the tribes have earned our respect. Today we honor him although he has not asked for any honors. On behalf of the tribe as a whole, we present him with this work of tribal handcraft.”

A young man unveiled a beautiful hand-woven picture decorated with handmade trinkets in various locations and styles. It was gorgeous and John’s mouth dropped open.

Linda Redman was taken completely by surprise. She had just worked up her nerve to present herself to John. When they unveiled the gift, she was shocked and dismayed. As time went by, she was angered that they had not taken her offer to be the gift to John. Her plan had been ruined.

John went to the podium and turned to face the people gathered. He stood silently for a minute and then said, “I’m greatly honored by this gift. I see that many people have contributed to its creation with considerable love and care. This is the greatest gift that a people can give to a man. I thank you for this great honor.”

John looked off to the horizon as a trance-like state fell over him. To those well versed in the ancient ways, John began to glow. His voice came strong and echoed through the great hall. He said, “I speak to all those who serve the earth. Druid and Native American walk separate paths to the same destination. It doesn’t matter how the earth is served, only that it is served. Let us recognize and respect the contributions that each make.

“There is an entire planet to heal. There are waters to clean, air to purify, and plants to grow. The healing has begun, but the earth spirit is weak. The Druids shall clean the water, purify the air, and grow plants. The Native Americans shall strengthen the earth spirit.

“The paths we walk are long and the journey shall take time. Our warriors must be strong and diligent. We can not be discouraged by slow progress. Spring comes but once a year and it shall take many springs for the earth to recover.

“A new college, the Druid College, shall open in two years. It shall be free to all those that chose to walk the Druid path. It shall look to the Native American College for guidance like a child looks to its older brother. It shall not challenge the Native American College; it shall compliment it.”

John’s voice reverberated through the hall with an unnatural power. “I speak as Grand Druid giving voice to the words of the Gods and Goddesses. As I have said, so shall it be!”

John returned to himself and smiled. He stepped away from the podium as the people watched in a state of awe. William Redman had seen John surrounded by sacred animal spirits and had also seen shadow figures standing behind him. Others had seen the animal spirits.

John joined his family as the Chief of the tribe rose to the podium. Having talked from that position many times in the past, the Chief was seldom unable to rise to the occasion. Now, he stood there for several minutes seeking the proper words. Finally, he said, “As he has stated, so shall it be!”

The people applauded. He added, “Let’s eat!”

The assembly broke up into small groups that moved to the tables piled with food. The most common subject of conversation was the second speech given by John. Those who had seen more than just John standing at the podium described what they had seen to those who had seen only a man. The consensus was that his Gods and Goddesses had chosen to speak to The People.

One young lady of the tribe had watched the speech with eyes that saw only the man. Her plans had been ruined, while her desire for John had grown. Approaching John was the hardest thing she had done, now she had to do it again.

She came to him and said, “I want to talk to you.”

Smiling at her, John said, “We will talk, but now is not the right time.”

Walking away, he left a very frustrated young lady behind. She stood there staring at him in shock. Ling and Kelly came to her and led her away, saying, “John knows what he is doing.”

Plates loaded to over flowing, John and Ed settled down at a table. A middle age couple sat down at the table with them. For several minutes, nothing was said while the people at the table ate their food. Finally, the woman broke the silence. She said, “It’s a nice thing you are doing for Linda. She knows her heart, but is afraid to follow it.”

The husband said, “I was against her doing that. It was not right.”

John looked at the husband and said, “I plan to ask William if I may date her.”

“That would be okay. It leaves you both with choices. She can choose to follow her heart. You can choose to follow yours,” grunted the husband.

A sly smile came over Ed as he said, “Yet, it bothers you that he is a white man.”

The man looked at Ed for a moment. He started to say something, then reconsidered. He said, “You want the truth.”

“Yes.”

“It bothers me,” the man declared. Then he added, “But I’m not sure that John Carter is a white man.”

Waiting for the man to finish his statement, Ed watched the thought processes flit across his face. The man finally added, “I’m not sure that you are a white man. There is something different about you both.”

John said, “We are just men.”

“Perhaps that’s it.”

The meal was great. Good solid food, served in quantities intended to fill one’s stomach. John finished his meal and then looked across the room at William Redman. He waited until William had finished his meal. He stood and walked over to William. He waited until William asked him, “John Carter, you wish to speak to me?”

John removed a carton of cigarettes from a pocket and handed it to the old man. The action drew attention from many in the room. John said, “William Redman, I come to you as John Carter the man. I talk to you as Grandfather of a family.”

Across the room, Kelly nudged Linda and asked, “What is John doing?”

With considerable surprise, Linda watched the exchange between John and her grandfather. Her mouth opened as she watched John follow the old ways.

Smiling, William Redman asked, “What can this grandfather do for John Carter, the man?”

“I wish to date your granddaughter, Linda Redman.”

William Redman frowned and then said, “It’s customary to bring a gift for the family.”

“I have brought a truck and five Fusion Batteries.”

Linda watched the exchange in shock. John had brought her grandfather a truck just to date her! After her month with her grandmother, she had come to understand a lot more of her culture. She understood that John had just paid a high personal price just to date her.

William Redman looked thoughtful and then said, “You have brought much.”

“She is worth it,” John replied.

Smiling at John, William looked over at Linda. He said, “You have my permission to ask her for a date.”

“Thank you, grandfather,” answered John using the common honorific.

Linda turned to Kelly and asked, “Did you know?”

Ling smiled kindly at the other woman and answered, “Of course we knew. We’ve worked all week planning this.”

Putting a hand on Linda’s hand, Kelly said, “He isn’t dating you to determine if you will be his wife. We are all dating you to determine if you will be our wife.”

Linda looked at Ling and Kelly in a new light. She had not thought of being with John as being with them as well. They were a mystery to her. She never had a chance to talk to them before. She wondered if she could love them as she did John.

John came over to where Linda was seated. Ed joined him there. His medallion was warm. John faced Linda and asked in a loud enough voice to be heard throughout the room. “Would you be kind enough to come for dinner at our house, tomorrow night?”

Linda was aware of the large number of eyes watching her. It was not just the Carter Clan, but half the tribe was watching as well. She knew she wanted to answer ‘yes’, but she feared that she was not brave enough to answer as her heart directed. She took a deep breath and started to answer, but stopped before any words came from her mouth. A subtle sound reached her ears. She listened carefully, not quiet believing her ears. Tribal members were whispering, “Say ‘yes.’”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.