John Carter
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - John Carter is a young man that meets the Goddess of the Druids while hiking through the woods. This story presents his adventures from helping people, inventing the Fusion Battery, to starting the Druid College. It is a story of life, love, and greatness.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Slow  

Slowly, Ling eased herself down on John’s cock. A shudder of excitement went through her body as his cock filled her cunt. She leaned forward and kissed Kelly while Kelly rubbed her cunt on John’s mouth. The women caressed each others breasts with tenderness and love. They each knew how the other liked to be touched.

John was busy licking Kelly’s cunt as it dripped nectar into his mouth. He was overwhelmed by the sensations. He enjoyed performing oral sex so much that he could almost orgasm from the act. The sensations of Ling moving up and down on his cock were going to throw him over the edge very quickly. He reached down and rubbed her clit.

Ling started screaming into Kelly’s mouth as she came. That triggered Kelly’s orgasm. The sudden flood of fluid in his mouth and the contractions of the cunt on his cock drove John over the edge. His cum poured into Ling for the third time that day. John collapsed as Ling and Kelly slowly moved off him.

Ling lay one her back with her legs spread wide. Kelly moved between her legs and started to eat the cum out of Ling’s cunt. Ling was moaning and was soon moving toward another orgasm. Kelly really started to work over Ling’s cunt with her tongue, fucking her passage with fast staccato beats. John watched as Ling came again, intimidated by her stamina and desire.

Finally, Kelly moved off Ling and took a deep breath to recover from her exertions. John lay staring at the ceiling. Even Ling seemed sated for the moment. John and Kelly each put an arm around Ling. Sated and happy, John fell asleep from his rough workout.

Ling and Kelly slipped out of the room careful not to wake John. Once the door was closed behind them, Ling said, “My God, I thought we’d never wear him out. I wonder how Beth is doing with Ed.”

Kelly laughed as she suggested, “Well, you might need to join them. Ed’s got just as much stamina as John.”

Ling got a look of horror on her face. She cried, “My poor pussy can’t take another pounding.”

“Don’t worry, let’s just wait for a minute and see if she comes out.”

Beth exited Ed’s room and walked over to them laughing. “I can hardly walk! That man had energy today.”

Ling asked, “Tell me again why we are doing it this way rather than sending them somewhere?”

“You can’t lie to Ed.”

Beth said, “Let’s get dressed. I want to meet all of these ladies. I’m curious who they are.”

Not quite believing what she had been told earlier, Kelly asked, “Are you sure that the message was that these women were coming here to ask us if they can sleep with them?”

Ling was confident that she knew who they were. She answered, “That’s what Cathy said. It would appear that our husbands are very popular men.”

The three women quickly dressed. They headed to the formal dining room only to find five women there. Beth and Kelly stopped at the doorway staring at the women seated around the table. Marguerite had set the table for tea, with real teacups, three teapots, and British style scones. Neither of the women noticed the table setting. Beth stuttered, “Shirley? Mary? Maria? Maria? Rosa?”

Kelly put her hand to her mouth, exclaiming, “All of you?”

Shirley answered, “Well, Mary and I don’t really attend any more. Others have stopped coming for some reason. Let’s see, Ann and Sherry, stopped coming.”

Kelly asked, “How many different women have attended?”

Shirley thought about it for a minute and then answered, “Probably about twenty women all told.”

“And they all want to sleep with John?”

“Oh, yes.”

“And most of them want to sleep with Ed?”

“Well, Karla and I don’t really know Ed,” replied Mary.

Beth looked at Mary with her mouth open. Beth knew who Karla was and couldn’t believe it. Anyone that visited John’s room knew the only décor on the walls were the pictures Karla had done of him. She asked, “Karla?”

The Maria that lived next door to John, said, “You have no idea what he has done for us. He saved my son’s life. He’s paying my son’s way through school. Did you know that even the men in town are treating us better? My husband talks to me now when he comes home from work.”

The Maria that owned the restaurant, added, “Do you know that couples now come to my restaurant and spend the evening talking to each other? John, he does great things. He convinced me that people would order delivery. My business has increased by twenty-five percent. I was about to lose my restaurant and now it’s making money.”

Rosa said, “They both just turn me on. When I serve them, they look at my eyes and not at my breasts. They see Rosa the person, not Rosa the one with big breasts. I feel like a real human being when he’s talking to me.”

Shirley added, “I would have to say that almost every woman that either of them meets, ends up wanting to sleep with them. I know it sounds strange, but it’s true.”

Beth asked, “How does John act?”

Shirley laughed at the question. She answered, “He’s completely oblivious. The other day a woman was really coming on to him in the bar. She was telling him how lonely she was and how much she would like to have a good man in her life. He was telling her how she could find one.”

Ling giggled as she concurred, “Sounds like him.”

“Neither one of them has a clue.”

Mary added, “Karla has had a crush on him forever. She’s dating David now, but she’ll never commit to him until she gets John out of her system.”

Kelly frowned at the mental image. She knew it would hurt John to learn that. She said, “That’s so sad.”

Beth decided to clarify the purpose of the meeting. She asked, “So all of you are asking us if we would let you sleep with John and Ed?”

Rosa answered, “Exactly.”

Beth frowned as she asked, “Why are you asking us?”

Shirley said, “Because that is the only way it’s ever going to happen. You have to tell them it’s okay. Believe me ... we are not trying to steal them away from you.”

Kelly growled, “Wait a minute. Do you really expect us to let all of you sleep with our husbands?”

Maria said, “Ever since John was my next door neighbor, I have respected his relationships with women. First, it was Betsy. Then it was Beth. Then it was Beth and Kelly. Then it was Beth, Kelly, and all of the help here. Now, it’s Beth, Kelly, Ling, and all of the help here. I ask myself, when will it be my turn?”

Beth and Kelly looked at each other. Their eyes said that neither one wanted to answer that it would never be her turn. On the other hand, they didn’t want to lead her on. Kelly countered, “What about your husband?”

Maria answered, “My husband knows and accepts my desire. We are looking to open our marriage to other possibilities. We realized that our marriage was not working, the way that it was. We have talked many days about this topic and we know what we want.”

Beth asked, “Why do you want to sleep with him?”

“I know that he respects me as a person. I want to know that he appreciates me as a woman as well. His opinion is important to me.”

Kelly was about to reply when Ed walked into the room. He saw everyone around the table. All conversation stopped as everyone turned to look at Ed. He suddenly felt like a bacterium under a microscope.

Nervously he said, “Hello, Ladies. I didn’t mean to interrupt your visit.”

The ladies shyly answered, “Hello, Ed.”

Ed noticed that Kelly and Beth were looking a little nervous at his presence. He wondered if he had done something wrong. He stepped back and said, “Things seem a little tense in here. Is there a problem that I can help you with?”

Kelly requested, “Please Ed. Would you mind leaving us alone. It’s girl talk time.”

Ed grinned at the standard line to get the guy out of the room. He replied, “No problem. Ladies, I hope that John and I get a chance to visit a little before you go. We’d be so disappointed not to have a chance to talk to each of you. We seldom get to see Mary. We never get to see Maria, Rosa, or Shirley outside of the work environment. We’d love to hear more about Jose’s school plans from Maria.”

Beth noticed Ed’s manner in dealing with the women. He let them know that he felt each was important. No wonder they wanted to sleep with their men. She answered, “We’ll see. Now run along and play with John.”

“Bye, ladies.” Ed turned and left the room. He hummed to himself as he left. He went off in search of John.

Beth turned to Kelly and Ling. None of them had missed Ed’s effect on the women in the room. She said, “I think we need to talk before we can make any decisions.”

Mary turned to Beth and laid a hand on her hand. There were tears in her eyes. She begged, “I was fifteen years old when I was in a fire. As I stood there screaming in pain, this man comes in, picks me up, and carries me out of the fire. He was like a wizard as he strode through the flames with his staff held high lighting his way. Later, as I lay in the hospital I saw myself in the mirror. I knew at that moment, that I was no longer pretty. It was clear that no one would ever look at me and say that I was a pretty girl. I wanted to die. Then he came in the room. After talking to him for five minutes, he gave me hope. I knew after talking to him that one day I would be loved by someone. I knew that I was already loved by someone. I wasn’t a hideous creature that had to hide itself from the world. Almost every time I’ve masturbated, it was he that I fantasized making love to me and erasing all of my scars. I know that in reality the scars on my face will never go away, but I hope that the scars inside me will evaporate.

“Karla is a very pretty young lady. She was in the hospital when he was burned. He came in the room with a bunch of wounded kids and returned their childhood to them. He played games and read to them. Karla was drawing as a way to occupy her time. He praised her art and requested pictures. I’ve never seen them, but I know that they weren’t very good. Yet, he made her feel special. She grew up never worrying about being ugly. She knew that he was out there and that he cared about her.”

Beth and Kelly both understood about burn patients. They had each treated more than one and each knew the horrors the patients faced. Many of the horrors were emotional and the knowledge that John had minimized the damage to those women touched them deeply. Both of them had tears running down their cheeks.

Mary continued, “Give us our chance to thank him and complete our healing. You can’t take that away from us. We are not the only ones that he has healed. Each woman in here has wounds that he has healed. Just because you can’t see them doesn’t mean they don’t exist. They too, deserve their chance to thank him and complete their healing.”

Ling had broken down into tears and was sobbing quietly by herself. She felt guilty that she had been taken into the clan, when these other women deserved him more than she did. She looked around the room and could see the impact that Mary’s words had on everyone.

Mary stood and said, “We will leave now and give you a chance to think about it. Please give our regards to John and Ed both. Let him know that we were sorry that we couldn’t stay.”

Mary went to the door. The other women stood up and followed her, leaving Beth, Kelly, and Ling alone at the table. The three women were in a state of shock. Mary’s words had made them feel small and possessive. Kelly invited Beth and Ling to her room for a drink.

John and Ed sat in the hot tub talking about recent events. The incorporation of Ling into the marriage had been rather smooth. They were a little confused by Ann’s behavior the past few times they had dealt with her. They were supposed to go to Ann’s house for dinner the coming Friday. Her suggestion that they wear nothing was not exactly what they had expected from her. John speculated that she had some sort of breakdown. Ed countered that maybe something or some one had shown her that there were other ways to live. He offered that Marguerite might be responsible.

Cathy entered the poolroom and went to the hot tub. She knelt down next to John and said, “John, I just receive a call from a woman in Austin. She said that she’s the daughter of Mrs. South.”

John turned to look at Cathy with apprehension. Concerned, he asked, “Is Mrs. South okay?”

Cathy frowned and tried to put it delicately, “I’m afraid that she passed away this morning.”

John took a deep breath. He said, “Okay, please arrange a jet to take me there as soon as possible. I’ll need a rental car while I’m there. I’ll be traveling alone. Let Ann know that I won’t be able to attend her dinner and that I will make it up to her at an appropriate time. Let the wives know that I’ll be leaving soon.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.