John Carter
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15 - John Carter is a young man that meets the Goddess of the Druids while hiking through the woods. This story presents his adventures from helping people, inventing the Fusion Battery, to starting the Druid College. It is a story of life, love, and greatness.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Slow  

It was Midsummer’s Day and the wedding was in a week. The preparations for the wedding were overwhelming. They expected to have over to nine hundred guests - almost a thousand if everyone showed up. The whole population of the town had been invited, people from Arizona University and University of Texas, friends from Austin, his hometown, family members, and all of the people with whom they worked. John had booked all of the rooms of two hotels for the people that were traveling. The affair was being catered by nine different companies. Folding chairs, tents, and portable toilets were being set up in the back yard of the new house.

Money wasn’t an issue, every time John turned around more money was being deposited in his accounts. He actually believed that he had underestimated how much money the fusion battery and the fusion well would create. The non-profit charity that he had established was now one of the richest charities in the country. They had close to two thousand people managing different funding efforts. Jack had a team of accountants that went through the books continuously. Jim now had a staff of lawyers that were hand picked by him.

Kelly kept walking through the house looking at everything in it. This was a dream that had come true well beyond her wildest imaginings. The house was divided into two main sections. The front contained various entertainment areas (dining room, living room, dance floor, kitchen), with a dozen bedrooms on the second floor for the staff. The kitchen alone was almost the size of a house and fully furnished with professional quality equipment.

The back of the house was totally different. There were twelve bedrooms around the backside of an inner atrium. Every bedroom was two stories. The lower story had a sitting area, a bathroom, and a sleeping area. The top floor could serve as a private office. Located in the transition area between the public and private areas, were a swimming pool, a spa area, an informal living room, a dining room, a library, and a kitchen for personal use.

Beth had taken one of the bedrooms and turned it into a private hospital with two beds. She’d had the stairs removed and an elevator put in its place. She was busy putting a surgical area into place on the top floor. She worked with a single-minded determination; swearing that she wouldn’t stand by and watch John die because she didn’t have the equipment on hand to save him. John had donated the money for the house and the hospital, demanding that every cent be used on quality.

Ed was out of town on some rock-hunting expedition with the University and wouldn’t be back for a couple of days. His absence irritated John far beyond what was appropriate. He understood intellectually that sometimes one had to follow their desires, but the timing seemed odd. It was even worse when Ed had told him he didn’t know when he would return.

Ed and John shared one of the empty bedrooms as a place to work with rocks or perform experiments. The second floor was John’s and had been outfitted with special vents, automatic extinguishers, and other equipment to prevent the room from being a hazard. Ed’s section was still bare. John didn’t know why that bothered him so much.

John decided to call the University and find out when the expedition planned to return. He went to the telephone in the library and dialed the number for the secretary of the department. After a minute of conversation, John was shocked to learn that there had been no expedition. John had a very bad feeling about the turn of events. He walked over to the shelf that held his travel journals and swore when he discovered that one of them was missing. The missing journal described his first experience in the woods. No wonder none of the cats joined Ed on this trip.

It was too late now to do anything about it. He hoped that the Gods and Goddesses would be kind to him. He had never heard of anyone deliberately seeking them out. If Ed had any luck, they wouldn’t be there.


Ed deliberately followed the route that John had described in his journal. He knew he had reached the right place, when the feel of the land suddenly changed. He expected to see a man or a woman step into view at the edge of the woods. He took a few steps forward and, true to his expectations, a man stepped out from behind a tree. The man was exceptionally obese. He had breasts larger than most women. He had a small cock that was almost hidden by a roll of fat. His face had huge jowls, a double chin, hooked nose, and large flapping ears. The one feature that stood out from the rest was the lips. They bulged out obscenely, flapping as he moved.

The man gestured Ed to follow. Ed obeyed with great reluctance. He knew what was going to happen next. He was going to be raped by this monster. The idea repelled him, but he would do it to protect John. His stomach twisted at the thought of touching the man, but he followed as close as possible.

They came to an empty clearing. The grotesque man came to a stop and turned to face Ed. Ed braced himself for an attack that didn’t come. The man said, “Ed Biggers, the God and the Goddess would not come. They have given John all of the protection that he requires.”

“John has died, twice. Fat lot of good their protection has served him. He needs me to help protect him. I demand to see one of them!”

His challenge was met by laughter. The fat man asked, “You demand? A mere mortal demand of us?”

Ed stubbornly replied, “Yes. I demand.”

The man held up a medallion and tossed it a few feet away. Laughing, he said, “If you survive long enough to get it, I will give you a gift that can help John.”

Ed dove for the medal. His progress was interrupted by the man grabbing him in midair. Ed fought with everything that he had. The man ripped off Ed’s clothes as if they were made of paper. He threw Ed to the ground. Ed scrambled in the direction of the medallion. The man halted Ed’s progress by jumping on him.

Ed’s cock had grown erect almost immediately, despite his attempt to will it down. Ed’s eyes grew huge in wonder as the man slowly turned into a woman. As the tremendously fat woman lowered herself on him, he continued to struggle to reach the medallion. She started to rock herself on his cock. He used her motion to help move him towards the medallion. It was now only five feet away, but his progress towards it could be measured in tenths of an inch. When he moved too far forward, the fat lady would bend his cock back so hard that Ed was sure that it would break. When she adjusted her position, he would start to move toward the medallion again. She leaned forward and jammed a breast in his mouth. He struggled to breathe around the monster breast. Even as he struggled to breathe, he continued to work his way towards the medallion.

Ed was shocked as the woman started to come. As she came, her cunt squeezed his cock. The squeeze was so tight that it hurt. Ed screamed out in pain as he imagined his cock being cut off by her cunt muscles. Ed still worked to reach the medallion. She continued to ride him. Ed knew she would ride him until he came. He wasn’t sure if that would be good or bad. The only thing that he knew was that he needed to reach the medallion.

She came several more times. Each time it felt like she was going to rip his cock out by the roots. Throughout Ed worked his way towards the medallion. Suddenly, he came and it was unlike anything that he had ever experience. The contractions were so close together and long that it felt like he was pissing in her rather than coming.

She lifted herself off his cock and moved her way to his mouth. Ed used the opportunity to move even closer to the medallion. She lowered herself on his face. Huge globs of cum dripped out of her cunt. She reached back and yanked his cock. His scream was cut off by her cunt forcing its way onto his mouth. Cum drained into his mouth. He had to swallow. He swallowed and then tried to breathe as more cum filled his mouth. He continued to try to move his way towards the medallion. She came and cum flooded his mouth as her legs locked around his head. He couldn’t breath and couldn’t move. He wondered if this was how he was going to die. He swallowed and swallowed the never-ending stream of cum.

She started to rock back and forth on his face. He took a much need breath of air and used her motion to move forward again. The situation got worse as the cunt started turning into a cock. The cock forced itself into his mouth. It continued to grow. He bit it, but it only grew larger. The creature above him had become a man that was now fucking his mouth with a monster cock. Ed used the motion to move closer to the medallion. Each thrust in, he slid along the ground in the direction he desired. He would scoot forward when the man withdrew. The medallion was now only two feet away from his outstretched hand.

The action continued until the man came. It was a massive explosion of cum that nearly drowned Ed. He coughed as cum entered his lungs. He retched as cum poured into his stomach. He couldn’t breathe with the head of monster cock filling his throat. He struggled to move closer to the medallion. The cock suddenly left his mouth. He scrambled towards the medallion.

He was within inches of reaching it when the man’s hands grabbed him and spun him in the air. He landed on his hands and knees. He started to crawl towards the medallion. His progress was stopped when hands grabbed his hips. It felt like a fist was pressed against his asshole. He screamed when he was entered in one massive thrust that pushed the entire cock into his ass. He tried to scramble forward. He timed his forward movements with the thrusts into his ass. He struggled to hold his gain when the man pulled him back onto his cock. Again, his forward progress could be measured in tenths of an inch. The man reached around and grabbed Ed’s cock. The man started masturbating him in time with his thrusts. Ed struggled to move forward. One thought continued to race through his mind, ‘I must survive this to protect my family.’

The thrusts became harder and faster. He thought his insides would tear at the brutality of the intrusion. He was sure his cock was going to be pulled off. He continued to struggle. The man came and thrust forward extremely forcefully. Ed saw his chance and threw himself forward, flattening himself on the ground. The man followed him to the ground as he continued to press his cock into Ed.

Ed’s hand closed around the medallion.

Everything stopped. Ed raised himself to stand on wobbly legs. The man took the medallion from Ed’s hand and placed it around his neck. He said, “I’m the Two-sided One. You have done well, Ed Biggers. It’s time for you to rest.”

Ed woke and looked around the clearing. The normal feel of the outdoors had returned. His clothes were brand new. He felt healthy and energetic. He took a reading on the GPS and headed towards the highway. His progress was amazingly quick. He reached the highway, got into his pickup truck, and headed towards town.

He stopped at the restaurant in town. He had read about it in John’s journal and wondered what the owners were like. He stepped into the restaurant and looked in the mirror. His normal face looked back at him. He looked again and realized that his eyes were now gray. Ed approached the counter and sat down.

An elderly woman stood behind the counter and examined Ed for a minute. She asked, “Are you Ed?”

Ed nodded in surprise. He asked, “Are you Martha?”

She smiled at Ed. “Yes, I am. John called.”

“Uh oh.”

She laughed at the expression on his face. It was just like a little boy caught with his hand in a cookie jar. She added, “Right. He said to get something to eat, go to the next town, stop at the camping supply store, and then get home.”

Ed asked, “Was he mad?”

Martha answered, “He was polite.”

“You’re avoiding the question.”

She smiled and said, “Yes, I am. Now, what can I get for you?”

Ed looked at the menu for a minute and then spotted something he didn’t get to eat very often. It was the daily special. He said, “I’d love some meatloaf.”

Martha frowned at Ed. She corrected him, “That was yesterday’s special.”

Ed realized that he had lost two days. He recovered by say, “Oh, right. I didn’t notice that it was a daily special. I’ll have a burger, fries, and chocolate milk shake.”

Martha laughed at his choice. He was so much like John. She said, “The teenager special. That’s always a good choice.”

She called the order to the back. She turned to the counter to prepare the milkshake. Ed lifted the medallion and looked at what was on it. The picture on the first side of the medallion looked like a cock. The writing above the picture said, ‘To Find.’ While under the picture were the words, ‘A Truth.’ He flipped the medallion over. The picture on this side was that of a vagina. The writing above the picture said, ‘A Lie.’ The writing below the picture said, ‘To Find.’ He read the words to himself, ‘To Find A Truth, A Lie To Find.’ He thought about it a moment and realized that it could be in the stated in the other order, ‘A Lie To Find, To Find A Truth.’

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.