John Carter
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - John Carter is a young man that meets the Goddess of the Druids while hiking through the woods. This story presents his adventures from helping people, inventing the Fusion Battery, to starting the Druid College. It is a story of life, love, and greatness.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Slow  

Ed’s living room was furnished for comfort rather than appearance. There was a green fabric covered couch, a brown leather chair with footstool, a coffee table in front of the couch, and a TV tray next to the chair. An old broken console television sat in the corner of the room. A portable color television sat on top of the console. The carpet was yellow. The windows were covered with simple white curtains. There weren’t any pictures on the wall. Despite belonging to a man, the room was neat and clean.

Beth lay on the couch with her head in John’s lap. John slowly ran his fingers along her arm. It was sending chills up and down her spine. Ed sat in a chair with Kelly seated on the floor between his legs. He slowly massaged her shoulders. Kelly occasionally let out a sigh of contentment. Rover lay curled in the corner sleeping soundly.

They had been discussing how a group marriage would work. Ed said, “Well, we have two houses and two apartments. None of them are large enough for four adults.”

Beth asked, “What do you mean none of them are large enough for four adults?”

John answered, “He means that none of them have four bedrooms or that none of them have a bedroom that is large enough for four people.”

Kelly thought about it and said, “They’re right. If we form semi-permanent pairs for sleeping arrangements then that makes us two couples living together. I want it to be four adults living together.”

Beth said, “Oh, I get it.”

Ed asked, “So what do you do about it?”

Kelly answered, “I figure between the four of us, we have about two thousand dollars worth of house payments every month. That kind of money could buy a very big house.”

John listened as the discussion about living arrangements went on around him. Their approach to the whole financial topic seemed wrong to him. One approach made it seem like they were roommates. They would all split the bills four ways. Another was definitely unfair to everyone involved. It involved them pooling all of their money and then putting them on an allowance. None of the approaches allowed for one of them to leave if things didn’t work out or to add new adults to the group marriage. They didn’t address questions of what would happen when one of the members was unemployed.

He interrupted, “I don’t think we can settle this that way. I think we need to get some professional help. I’d suggest an accountant and a lawyer.”

Everyone reacted negatively to the suggestion. Beth sat up and turned to face John. Kelly was the most vocal. In a tone of voice that left no doubt about her feelings about the matter, she asked, “What do we need an accountant and a lawyer for?”

John held up his hands before him in an attempt to calm things down. It took a minute for everyone to quit talking. John then explained, “How will we deal with taxes? If we buy a single house, does that mean we have to share the deduction four ways? What happens if we want to add people to our family? What happens if one of us has to leave here? How do we share expenses? What happens if one of us is fired from their job? What happens if one of us has to take a leave of absence?”

Ed looked thoughtful for a minute. He hadn’t thought through the problem in its entirety. He agreed, “I guess there are a lot of questions that we need to answer.”

Beth and Kelly were looking at each other, feeling very uncomfortable. They didn’t like the kinds of questions that were being asked. Finally, Beth asked, “What has all of that to do with marriage? It sounds like you don’t love us.”

“When you get married, the law is structured so that most of those questions are automatically answered. The reason I want to make sure that we are all protected is that I do love you. I want Ed to be able to take a couple of years off work so that he can get his degree. I want each of you to be able to take a leave of absence so that you can have children. I don’t want us to have to pay our income taxes at higher rates than other married couples. I want us to live the best lifestyle for all of us,” John explained with patience.

“So are we married yet?” Kelly asked. She really wanted the group marriage.

John and Ed smiled at each other. They reached into their pockets and pulled out four rings each. These rings were custom made so that a pair interlocked forming a single ring. John asked, “Will you, Beth and Kelly, consent to become my wives?”

They both answered yes. John handed each of them a ring, telling them not to put it on yet.

Ed then asked, “Will you, Beth and Kelly, consent to become my wives?”

They both answered yes. Ed handed each of them a ring. Ed showed Kelly how to form a single ring from the pair while John showed Beth. The women looked in amazement as the rings were slipped onto their fingers. Tears came to their eyes.

John then asked, “Ed, will you consent to become my husband?”

Ed replied, “Yes, I do. Will you consent to become my husband?”

John replied, “Yes, I do.”

The men exchanged rings and formed a single ring from the pair. They slipped them onto their fingers. Ed, smiling at the women, said, “I guess we are now officially engaged.”

Kelly stood up and went over to Beth. She reached out to take Beth’s hand. Beth gave it to her and then stood next to Beth. Kelly and Beth slowly stripped each other. They took turns, taking their time and doing their best to make it sexy. They succeeded in making it very sexy. When they had finished, Kelly said, “Your turn, guys.”

Ed and John stood up awkwardly and stepped to each other. They tried to undress each other the same way that the women had. Where the women had been graceful, the men were clumsy. The result, rather than being sexy, was comedic. By the time they were finished, the two women were laughing uncontrollably. John and Ed looked at each other, mirroring embarrassed expressions.

Kelly recovered and began to kiss Beth with passion. John watched the action with a little sadness. He couldn’t help remembering the time Beth and Betsy had been together that one time. Despite the unhappy memories, the action was sexy. The men’s bodies couldn’t help but react. As Kelly’s hands roamed Beth’s body, they both began to breathe more heavily. The excitement shared between the two women was intense. Beth took the initiative and started kissing Kelly’s breasts.

Kelly placed her thigh between Beth’s legs and pressed it tightly against her pussy. With a subtle rocking motion of her body, she was able to produce electric sensations in Beth. Beth responded by moving her thigh into the same position on Kelly. Any movement by one woman was now communicated directly to the other and back again. Suddenly, the excitement grew so intense that all each woman could do was to react to the movement of the other. In minutes both were in the grips of major orgasms.

The women slowly collapsed to the floor, flush from the excitement and breathing hard for their exertions. Several minutes passed before Kelly looked up with a gleam in her eyes, “It’s your turn to put on a show for us.”

Ed left the room for a second and returned with a lubricant that he applied to his cock. He applied more lubricant to his finger and inserted it into John’s asshole, lubricating it thoroughly. First, it was one finger and then he worked in two fingers. John got down on his back and spread his legs. At a sign from John, he stepped between the legs and slowly pressed his cock against John’s asshole. The penetration, even though it was slow, was intense for John and Ed both. John felt like he was being stretched beyond what nature would allow. Ed felt the incredible tightness that provided exactly the kind of stimulation that would drive him quickly to orgasm. It took several minutes for him to sink his cock into John completely. He slowly withdrew and pushed it back in again. The second time was much quicker then the first. Repeatedly he pulled out and thrust in again. The thrust was always quicker then the time before until Ed was hammering into and out of John with a fury. John was groaning from the treatment. His cock waved up and down in the air in time with the thrusts.

Kelly and Beth were watching wide-eyed at the action. For them, this was a fantasy come true. Kelly started repeating one phrase as thought it were a mantra, “Fuck him good.”

John tightened his ass against Ed’s cock. The action brought an immediate shudder and orgasm from Ed. Spasms rocked his body as jet after jet of cum shot from his cock filling John’s ass with fluid. Ed slumped back, his cock falling out of John’s ass, and took several deep breaths to recover.

Almost immediately, he dove down on John’s cock; taking more and more of it into his mouth and throat. John, already at the point of orgasm, tensed. When Ed made swallowing motions in his throat, it was too much for John. He shot into Ed, groaning as he did so. Ed pulled off of the cock so that the last shot went into his mouth. He moved up and fed cum back to John’s open mouth.

Kelly, her hand pressed tight against her cunt, came in a scream that drew the attention of everyone else in the room. John smiled, cum smeared on his lips, and asked, “Did anyone else enjoy that?”

Beth just shuddered as her body went through the last of an orgasm. She groaned, “Oh fuck, that was intense.”

Kelly gasped and said, “Almost brutal in its intensity.”

Ed and John smiled at each other. They had decided in Utah, that the male goal of sex was to come as quickly as possible with a minimum of foreplay. John held up four fingers to Ed. Ed looking at the fingers shuddered. He had agreed that every five times he took John in the ass that John would get to take him. John was so much bigger that Ed knew it was going to hurt.

Kelly was the first to her feet. She grabbed John and said, “Come with me. I’ve been waiting for you a long time.”

Beth looked rather sourly at Kelly as the woman led John away. Noticing the expression on her face, Ed said, “Let her go, she’s never been with John. They’ve never even kissed.”

Beth turned and looked at Ed in amazement. She asked, “Never?”

“Never.”

“How about when I wasn’t quite myself?”

“Nope.”

“But all those times that he left the house for days at a time. I was sure that he was over here,” Beth said, shocked to hear this. She had always assumed that John had just moved on to Kelly after Betsy died.

“No. He was off doing the John thing. You know, saving the masses from harm. He didn’t do it because he didn’t want to hurt you.”

Beth began to feel bad for the thoughts and grudges that she had held against John. She had realized that he had really taken her breakdown that seriously. She asked, “What about after I was better?”

“Nope. He wasn’t going to sleep with Kelly until after he and I did something together and knew that he could make a real commitment to her.”

Beth spread out on the floor in amazement. She had made so many assumptions about John that had just been proven wrong. He had done everything possible to protect everyone’s feelings even if they didn’t know they were being protected.

She asked, “So this is their first time together?”

“Yes,” Ed answered. He knew that Beth was working through the last of the inner demons that had haunted her since Betsy’s death.

Beth smiled, “Go wash up. Then come back here and fuck me like you fucked him. Just as hard and fast as you want.”

Ed smiled as he walked to the bathroom to wash his cock. He figured that he was going to be doing this a lot for the next few days. He missed a step as he thought about John getting to do him.


The house was quiet when John woke in the morning. Kelly was still asleep, laying beside him in the bed. He looked over her naked body, remembering the texture and feel of each inch of it. They had made slow passionate love last night as befitted the first time with a woman. Ed had taken the immediateness from his sexual urges and his performance last night with Kelly had reflected it.

He didn’t dress as he went into Ed’s backyard to do his morning blood sacrifice. He didn’t know if it was still necessary, but he did know that he hadn’t been wounded since then. Of course, things had quieted down for him.

Finishing his ritual a few minutes after sunrise, he returned to the house and sat down in a chair. He started thinking about where he could test the idea he had committed to paper just a few weeks before. He still had the lab in Austin and he could get a lab in Arizona. The question was how he could combine his work and developing group marriage to a positive end.

He was soon deep in thought about how he could manage them both. One solution was to open his own lab at a location of his choice. He didn’t want it too close, because then there would be expectations that he would be home every night regardless of the progress he was making at the time. He didn’t want it too far because he didn’t want to drive for more that a couple of hours.

There were other problems. Most of the equipment that would be required to validate the safety of his device would be expensive. Neutron and gamma ray detectors came at a steep price. The device itself would be cheap to build. The idea came to him that he should be able to build the device and contract out the testing. Only a handful of places had the expertise to make those kinds of measurements. Most of them required a security clearance and then he remembered that Mike had said that he had a top-secret clearance.

In order to build the device, he would need access to equipment and supplies that he already had in Austin. This meant that he would have to spend a month in Austin, and that he should do it soon. There was a desire to head out that had its roots in his service to the Goddess. He had enough experience with both of them now that he could tell the difference between the two. He added a week to the trip to take into account her service needs.

He was going to have to leave tomorrow. That meant between now and then that he would have to contact Mrs. South to let her know that he was coming. He would also have to talk with Ed, Kelly, and Beth. He also realized that he could probably stop at his parent’s house and visit Jenny and Jack. They could use Jack’s financial advice. He would ask Ed to locate a good lawyer, as well.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.