John Carter
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 19 - John Carter is a young man that meets the Goddess of the Druids while hiking through the woods. This story presents his adventures from helping people, inventing the Fusion Battery, to starting the Druid College. It is a story of life, love, and greatness.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Slow  

Beth woke to the smell of eggs, bacon, toast, and coffee. She was alone in a strange bed. She looked frantically around the room. It was empty except for the bed, a knapsack, and a suitcase. The window had a plain piece of cloth hung over it that allowed the light to filter into the room.

As her mind returned to full functionality, she realized that she was naked. She didn’t know where her clothes were. She ran her hands down her body relishing the feel of her satiated body. She had never woken feeling so good and satisfied.

She thought to herself, “This is what feeling well fucked is like. I like it!”

The events of the night before returned in a rush that overwhelmed her. Images flickered through her mind: her eating Betsy’s cunt, her sucking that massive cock and swallowing his come, and being fucked by him while eating her. She had done things last night that she couldn’t believe. Had she become a lesbian? No, she had enjoyed John too much for that to be the case. However, she could still taste Betsy on her lips.

She rose and wondered what she should do. The first thing she wanted to do was get dressed. She didn’t know how she could face them naked. It wasn’t the lack of clothes that bothered her, but the power of the emotions that they invoked within her. She wondered how it was that in only a single night she had fallen in love with both a man and a woman.

Looking around the room, she could see that her clothes were not in the room. With nothing to wear, she stepped out of the room and entered the living room. Her clothes were neatly folded on the floor.

“Come in and have some breakfast before it gets cold.” John’s voice drifted in from the other room. She wondered how he knew that she was awake. She thought she had been quiet.

She stepped out of the living room into the kitchen. John and Betsy were standing naked in the kitchen eating off their plates. John gestured to a plate on the counter, “That’s yours. Sorry about the lack of table and chairs, but I don’t believe in having too many possessions.”

“That’s okay. It reminds me of my days in medical school.” She looked at the other two and recognized their total ease in their nudity. She was still uncomfortable as she glanced down at his cock and wondered if she could take it in her ass. She noticed the cup of coffee and took a sip. She recognized the Greek coffee right away.

Betsy laughed and said, “Well, this is everyday for John. He likes living like this. He rents a room from a wonderful old lady. She’s in her eighties. If it weren’t filled with her furniture, there wouldn’t be anything in it. I discovered that he usually sleeps on the floor on nights when I’m not staying over.”

This man lived with an eighty year old woman? Beth raised her eyebrows and asked, “The lady doesn’t mind you staying over at night?”

“Mind? No, she doesn’t mind. Since she got a boyfriend, we’ve found them ‘doing it’ everywhere possible in the house. She loves her sex.” Beth laughed. She remembered the time when she went to get coffee out of the pantry and opened the door to find them crammed inside, doing it.

“Wow!”

John asked, “I hope that we didn’t wake you too early. We didn’t know what time you needed to be at work, so we got up early. We wanted you to have time to shower, get home to change, and get to work on time.”

“You didn’t wake me.”

“Did you taste Betsy when you woke up?”

“Yes,” replied Beth as she wondered where this was going.

“Well, we made sure you would just about fifteen minutes ago,” replied Betsy with a grin.

“Oh. OH! I understand,” replied Beth as she realized what that meant. She said, “I don’t have to be in work -early today.”

“That’s good. However, we were sure you might want to leave before Kelly came over. She’ll be here in about two hours.”

She swallowed the bite of toast she had just taken and asked, “Kelly?”

“Yes, Kelly.”

“Who’s that?”

“The nurse that was in the examination room with us.”

“Oh my God! She can’t find me over here. She’ll know.” Beth imagined the rumor circuit at the hospital. She’d never hear the end of it. She started eating rapidly.

John laughed and said, “I don’t think you’ll have to worry about her discovering anything new at this point in time. She spent the night across the street with Ed. Betsy and I saw them last night when they road bareback through our yard on his horse. Both of them were naked.”

Betsy giggled and said, “You should have seen what she was using for a saddle horn.”

“Oh my goodness.” She looked at her plate and realized that she had finished everything on it. She looked through the kitchen door and saw her clothes in the living room. She wondered if she had enough time for a little more or if she should leave. She came to a decision and announced, “I guess I had better leave now. I’ll shower at home.”

Betsy took the situation in hand and led Beth to the living room. She watched as Beth dressed. Dressing is not as sexy as undressing, but it’s still a thrill to watch a beautiful woman cover her body. The two women made small talk while John cleaned the dishes in the kitchen.

He stepped out just as Beth finished putting on her shoes. Beth stood before the naked couple, more uncomfortable at being dressed than undressed. She faced them feeling very emotional. She stepped up to John. She kissed and hugged him. “Thanks so much for last night.”

“It was my pleasure. I hope you enjoyed it.”

“Oh, I did.”

She turned to Betsy. For a moment, she felt awkward, but decided after last night she should have no reservations about kissing the other woman. She hugged and kissed Betsy. Betsy wrapped her arms around her and pulled her closer. The kiss intensified immensely. Beth finally stepped back and said, “Thank you so much. You have given me more than I can comprehend. You shared him with me.”

“No, I shared you with him. You’re welcome, anyway.”

“I shall cherish last night for a long time.”

Betsy’s eyes twinkled. She knew what she was going to say to Beth, but wanted to wait for the right time. She led Beth to the door and opened it a crack. Beth prepared to leave, but Betsy put a hand on her shoulder. Betsy cleared her throat to get Beth’s attention. “By the way, John is going to be here for another couple of weeks. You have my permission to come over once a week, and serve your Master.”

The announcement came as a complete surprise to Beth. When Betsy had cleared her throat, she had been expecting to be told to never come back here. Instead, she had given her permission to come over. She wept openly as she turned and hugged Betsy. She said, “I love you so much. I’m yours, forever.”


John and Betsy were both dressed and ready to go. Betsy had finished crying from the emotional departure of Beth. John had watched the scene unfold with complete surprise. He realized that both women had grown and changed somehow during the events of the past twelve hours. Beth had experienced her desires. She had come to understand that they were a natural part of her, but not to the exclusion of all else. Betsy had found new aspects of her character that she had never known she had. He wondered what hidden aspects of his character he had yet to expose.

A knock on the door interrupted his thoughts. He walked over and opened it. Ed and Kelly came in. Betsy came out of the bedroom. John said, “Betsy, I know you know Ed. This lady is Kelly. Kelly, this is Betsy.”

“Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you.”

Kelly stood there for a second and then asked, “What was Dr. Hayes doing here that kept her late enough to leave this morning?”

Betsy got very angry and was about to attack. John smiled and asked, “What were you using for a saddle horn last night when you road by on the horse?”

Kelly looked very embarrassed for a moment. She was about to retort that it was none of his business and then realized that what they had done last night was none of hers. She could tell that her question had angered Betsy. She also realized that her interest was probably easily mistaken for something that was not very nice. Of course, Dr. Hayes would be concerned about her reputation at the hospital. She decided to answer, “I was using Ed’s cock if I remember correctly.”

Ed, excited about the fantastic sex he had last night, grinned, “Yeah, she was telling me an exciting little story last night that involved Dr. Hayes.”

By this point in time, Betsy was thoroughly pissed. It bothered her that they using her friend and lover as some sort of sex object. Not even bothering to hide her irritation she asked, “Would you mind telling me that story, Kelly?”

Kelly looked at Betsy and realized that the day was not getting off to a good start. Both John and Ed were bracing themselves for a catfight. The men looked at each other in a helpless fashion. Kelly looked Betsy in the eye and said, “You need to understand something before I tell you the story. Ed and I were with Dr. Hayes when a rather amazing revelation came out. Now out of respect for her, I’m not going to tell you what we found out. I will say that it was what brought Ed and I together. I would never do anything to hurt her.”

Betsy was a little mollified by the preamble, but she wasn’t sure that she trusted the woman. She knew what the revelation had been. However, this woman was just a little too curious about the sexuality of her friend. She decided to make it plain and said, “I’d really be angry if anything were said that would hurt the reputation of such a fine doctor. She’s a good woman.”

Kelly looked at Ed for support. He nodded his head and said, “You can trust them. They’d never say anything.”

John looked at Betsy and shrugged his shoulders. Betsy trusted Ed and decided to hear what they had to say. Kelly looked around and said, “We both want to make love to her.”

In a flash of understanding, John understood. He had noticed Ed’s interest when Beth’s submissive side had been mentioned in the hospital. He hadn’t noticed Kelly’s reaction. Ed frowned and said, “You know that’s just a dream. She wouldn’t be interested in us. I’m just an old cowboy and she’s a nurse that works for her.”

Kelly’s eyes lit up and it looked like fire was coming from them. “You’re not just an old cowboy. You’re going to be a mineralogist. We can have our dreams; and if we work hard, they’ll come true. I go to bed every night and dream about you making love to her and her making love to me. That dream ends with me making love to you and me making love to her.”

Ed was starting to feel a little nervous. There were a few things he didn’t want known. He said, “Honey, we’re gonna freak them out if you keep on.”

Kelly turned on him. Her passion was clear to everyone in the room. She said, “I’m gonna have a wife and two husbands, damn it! And you and I both know that we want her for a wife.”

The idea of such a marriage had always appealed to Betsy. She turned to John and asked, “Can I have a wife and two husbands?”

Kelly looked at Betsy as if she wanted to kill her. John answered, “Sure. I’ve got no problem with that.”

Ed loved Kelly more than he had ever loved anyone. She was everything he wanted in a woman. She had this dream of living as a foursome with everyone making love to everyone. He wasn’t sure how he felt about going down on a guy, but the idea of a larger unit of adults attracted him. It always had.

Ed asked, “Are you guys serious or are you making fun of us?”

Betsy replied, “We’re very serious about it. We’ve discussed it many times.”

John nodded in support. He said, “You see, loving relationships have to be structured so that everyone involved feels comfortable with it. Trying to force all relationships to fit a common template is wrong. The common marriage structure doesn’t work for most people, but they fear to challenge the status quo. We aren’t afraid to live differently. We’ve considered that kind of marriage and others as well.”

Kelly calmed down significantly and eyed Betsy with a little more understanding. She was about to ask for further clarification about things, but was interrupted by John.

“Jeez, I just noticed the time,” he said. “We had better head out or we’re going to be late.”


The trip to the university was a great success. The university worked out the details for John to be a guest lecturer for a single semester. He would teach a course on the physics of liquids. Ed was signed up for a study program in mineralogy. His years of reading on the subject had actually impressed some of the faculty. Kelly and Betsy had spent some time in the student union drinking coffee and talking. They became good friends. They realized they shared a common profession and they had many of the same ideas about relationships.

Returning home in the early afternoon, they moved out to the patio. Sipping tea, they settled into their chairs. John broke the silence, “I’m thinking of buying this house.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.