John Carter
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 18 - John Carter is a young man that meets the Goddess of the Druids while hiking through the woods. This story presents his adventures from helping people, inventing the Fusion Battery, to starting the Druid College. It is a story of life, love, and greatness.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Slow  

Tired from the party, Betsy and John came home and fell asleep. In the morning, they woke with limbs entwined. Waking was followed by soft tender kisses. When lips touched lips, the whole world disappeared. They made very slow and passionate love. It was special and reminiscent of their first time, but with much deeper feelings. Both of them surrendered themselves totally to the other. This was that rare occasion when neither thinks of their individual pleasure and yet doesn’t dwell on pleasing the other. There was nothing but the other and that point of contact. Skin responded to touch as if the fingers were actually flames. Attempting to express the experience in words would only cheapen the experience.

They finally left the bed in the early afternoon. After a quick meal of scrambled eggs with salsa, Greek coffee, and toast, they moved to the patio. For a long time, they sat there not saying a word, just holding hands and watching the desert. Betsy broke the silence, “You like it here, don’t you?”

“Yes, I do. I’ve never lived in a place like this. When I feel like hiking, I just walk out my back door. It’s quiet here.”

Betsy laughed and said, “Except for the barking dogs, kids playing in the street, and the trucks with broken mufflers.”

“You noticed that?”

“You can’t help it.”

They were quiet for a while. Betsy was lost in thought. John was watching the thought processes flicker across her face. He couldn’t follow what she was thinking, but could tell that some of her thoughts were not pleasant, although the majority of them were good. When she got that look like she was planning something, he interrupted her thoughts, “The stores in town close early.”

Betsy looked at him in surprise and said, “Oh, thanks for telling me. How did you know that I was thinking of going into town?”

“I know you!”

Her eyes twinkled as she said, “Yeah, you do at that. I’m going into town for a little while. Do you need me to pick up anything?”

“No, I’m fine,” replied John. He added, “Don’t you want me to go there with you?”

“No.” Betsy stood and kissed him. She had an errand to run and wanted another chance to talk to Shirley. “I’ll see you later. You stay here and watch the desert. I think I actually saw a road runner over there!”

John laughed and said, “Okay. Watch out for snakes.”

Betsy walked around the side of the house. John watched the sway of her ass as she walked away. He rarely saw her in jeans and enjoyed the way they showed the shape of her body. He got up and went into the house to get a glass of iced tea. When he returned to the patio, he looked around at his neighbor’s yards. He was surprised to find his neighbor lying on a chair sunbathing. She was wearing a very skimpy bikini.

Remembering his promise from yesterday, he went back into his house and got a second glass of iced tea. He walked next door, with both glasses and one of his lawn chairs. As he approached, he greeted her, “Hello. I invited you over for tea. I’m afraid that we were a little late in getting up, and Betsy has gone into town for a little while. I thought I’d bring some tea over.”

Maria called back, “Don’t bother. Your lover will be returning home soon. You two have much to do, and don’t need an old lady to distract you.”

John decided that it was probably a good idea not to press the issue. He called back, “You’re not an old lady, and I’ll make it up to you. I promise.”

“You’re a good man, John. Take care of your lady, first.”

John went back into the house and straightened the bed. He started a nice basic stew in his large pot. It was the perfect meal for a day like today. It could sit simmering on the stove for hours without overcooking and still be ready whenever they decided to eat. There was enough in the pot for them to eat a late lunch, dinner, and a late dinner. If they didn’t finish it today, they could eat some more tomorrow on their return from the university.

He had just finished fixing the stew when Betsy blew into the house. She dropped a package on the counter and shouted, “I’ve got to go to the bathroom. Be right back.”

It was ten minutes before she returned. She went to the package sitting on the counter and picked it up. She reached in and pulled out a box. She handed it to him and said, “I bought you a present.”

He looked at it and tried to figure out what it was. It didn’t make any sense to him. He looked up at her and asked, “What is it?”

“Watch what I do.” Betsy took the device. With a few simple moves, she set up the device for operation. It was actually a very simple process. John followed it easily. She told him, “Hold out your hand, palm side up.”

He did as she asked. She pressed the tip against his fingertip and then pressed the button. There was a sharp sting where the tip met his fingertip. He jumped and asked, “What was that?”

She said, “Squeeze the finger.”

He did as she told him and a drop of blood was forced out. He looked up at her with a puzzled expression. She said, “Go outside and flick the drop off onto the ground.”

Shrugging his shoulders, he did as she had requested. Coming back into the room, he asked, “What was that all about?”

She looked him in the eye and answered, “That was your blood sacrifice to the goddess. Do that every day from now on.”

He stood there looking at her. She looked back at him expectantly. Her statement seemed to resonate with something that he should have guessed by now. He nodded and said, “I should have thought of that myself.”

She laughed at the expression on his face and said, “Yes, you should have. Ed suggested something along these lines. He suggested that all of your wounds were blood sacrifices for the magic you were performing.”

“Ed is an interesting fellow, isn’t he?”

“Yes he is.”

Their conversation was interrupted by a knock on the door. John said, “That’s probably him now.”

“I’ll get it. I know you like to watch me walking away from you in these jeans.”

John laughed as he watched her walk to the door. Now that was an ass that justified killing. Betsy threw open the door expecting Ed. Instead, it was a woman and she was a tall gorgeous blond. She was wearing a cream colored blouse, a brown short skirt, and cream high heels. The look of surprise on the two women’s faces mirrored each other. The tall woman asked, “Is this the home of John Carter?”

Betsy recovered her manners and said, “Yes. Come in.”

The woman nervously entered the house. Betsy closed the door behind her. She looked around the blond and looked at John. John shrugged his shoulders. He walked over to the blond woman. Extending his hand, he said, “I’m John Carter.”

The blond laughed at the introduction and said, “I know that. I treated you at the hospital.”

“Dr. Hayes? I didn’t recognize you.”

Betsy sidled around the blond and stood next to John. Knowing John as well as she did, it was hard to believe that he wouldn’t have recognized her, but he wouldn’t lie about it. She decided to play hostess and said, “Would you like to come out on the patio? It’s the only place John has chairs.”

John was very flustered and said, “Excuse me and my bad manners. Betsy, this is Dr. Hayes. Dr. Hayes, this is Betsy.”

Dr. Hayes nervously said, “Betsy. John. Please excuse this interruption. I just had to talk to you.”

John replied, “Well, you’ve come all this way to see me. I’m sure it’s important. Come out onto the patio and we’ll talk there. Do you mind if Betsy is there?”

Betsy was rather surprised that she might not be included. Dr. Hayes saw the look on her face and said, “Oh, no. I don’t mind. In fact, it might make it easier.”

The two women went out onto the patio and sat in the chairs. John grabbed three glasses and the pitcher of iced tea from the refrigerator. There was still ice floating in the pitcher. He dumped a few ice cubes into each glass. He carried them out to the patio and distributed the glasses to the ladies. He handed two to Betsy. He filled the glasses with tea and then set the pitcher down. He got out another chair and set it up facing the two women. Seating himself and accepting the iced tea glass from Betsy, he asked, “What can I do for you, Dr. Hayes?”

She smiled and answered, “Would both of you please call me Beth?”

John was struck by the similarity of names between Beth and Betsy. Betsy just repeated John’s question, “What can we do for you, Beth?”

Beth was silent for a moment trying to decide how to approach the subject. She had not expected to have someone else here. She decided that Betsy needed to understand her situation. She said, “Maybe it will be best if I explained what happened to me first.”

“Okay.”

“When John was in the hospital, the fact that a number of people there consider me an ice bitch arose,” she said. She paused to see what effect her words had on the other woman.

Betsy looked at Beth for a minute and then said, “I don’t think so. You might act in a very professional and cold manner at work, but in private, you’re just the opposite. I’d say you are a natural submissive.”

Beth blushed. John chuckled and sat back in a very amused fashion. Betsy looked confused by the reactions. She asked, “What did I say?”

John said, “You said exactly what I said, almost word for word.”

Beth was quiet for a moment. She looked at John. Unsure of herself, she asked, “Could you convince me that it’s true?”

Betsy smiled and looked at John. John made a gesture indicated that she should deal with this situation. She decided to have some fun with this. She said, “Stand up.”

Surprised at the source of the command, Beth meekly stood up. For a confident professional woman, she seemed very uncertain of herself. Betsy stood up next to her, “Put your hands behind your back. Grasp your elbows.”

Beth did what she was asked. Betsy walked around her and then said, “Spread your legs apart.”

Beth did it. Betsy stepped close to the other woman. She whispered, “This is standing version of position one. Just imagine the effect when you are naked. Your breasts are thrust forward. Your cunt is available to immediate touching. Your ass is displayed for viewing.”

Her comments were greeted by a shaky breath. Betsy continued whispering, “I bet your nipples are hard and your cunt is soaked right now. I bet you are imagining what it would be like to stand there naked right now.”

“Yes.” Beth’s answer was so soft that it could hardly be heard. John heard and the thought of her in that situation was turning him on. He couldn’t believe how Betsy was controlling Beth. She surprised him again.

Betsy smiled. “Now lace your fingers behind your neck and pull your elbows out to the side.”

Beth did so. Betsy watched and said, “Now this is the standing version of position two. It lifts your breasts up. It really shows off your nipples, particularly when they are hard. Every part of your body is accessible for view and for touching.”

Beth shivered and said, “I want it. I want it so bad.”

Although Betsy had never thought of herself as a dominant woman, this situation was really turning her on. She glanced at John. She could tell he was getting excited by this as well. Betsy asked, “Beth, what do you want?”

“I don’t know,” replied Beth.

“You do know,” countered Betsy. She added, “You have to ask for it. You have to beg us to provide you the release you seek.”

“Yes. I want it.”

“What do you want? Say it plainly and clearly.”

Beth stood there silently for a full minute. Her breathing was heavy. Her entire body was flushed. She licked her lip nervously. Finally, she said, “I want you to control me.”

Betsy stood there silently for a moment. Her silence drove Beth further into confusion and increased her desire. Betsy asked, “Whose pleasure will you seek?”

Beth stood there uncertain how to answer. She desired her pleasure, but knew that her path to it was through their pleasure. She shuddered and said, “Yours and his.”

“How will you address us?”

The question exceeded her ability to answer. She had no clue what to say. Convinced that a wrong answer would mean that they would reject her caused her eyes to water. She whispered, “I don’t know.”

Betsy could hardly believe her ears. Was it possible that she didn’t know the answer? If so, this woman was truly a natural submissive and had never explored the idea before. She said in a louder voice, “You will call me Mistress, and you will call John, Master. We will call you, Slave.”

“Yes, Mistress.” Saying it felt completely natural. Standing there like that had been beyond any of the wild fantasies that she had constructed since John had made his statement at the hospital.

Betsy stood there for a moment looking at John. This was not how she expected to spend the evening with him, but she was definitely turned on by the situation. She commanded, “Slave, go into the house and wait for us.”

Beth started to walk into the house with her hands still locked behind her head. John stated, “You may put your arms down, slave.”

“Yes, Master.”

She walked into the house as the happy couple watched her go. Betsy broke the silence, “I didn’t expect to spend the evening like this.”

“I know, but you’re turned on.”

“How can you tell?”

“I can see your nipples from here!”

Betsy giggled at the comment and said, “Too true. Let’s go in and put her through her paces.”

John answered, “You’re the boss.”

They entered the house to find Beth standing in the middle of the bare living room. She was standing in the same position that she had held while on the patio. Betsy smiled on seeing her. She commanded, “Remove your clothes, slave.”

“Yes, mistress.” Her fingers flew to her blouse and started to fumble with the buttons in her excitement.

“Slowly. We want you to reveal yourself, slowly.”

John leaned against the wall with his arms folded. He was enjoying the interplay between the two women. He watched as Beth now unbuttoned each button of her blouse in a slow and deliberate manner. Her fingers shook with excitement. She couldn’t believe that she was in a very sexual situation with another woman. She was very aware that John was in the room watching, but her attention was solely on Betsy.

Beth slowly pulled the blouse out of the skirt that she was wearing and unbuttoned the last button. The blouse now hung slightly open showing the center of a very lacy bra. John’s eyebrows rose at the implications of her choice of clothes. With a deliberate movement, Beth slowly pulled the blouse off her shoulders. Then, by dropping her arms, she allowed the blouse to float to the ground behind her. Her white lacy bra clearly showed her nipples rising from pink areolæ.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.