John Carter
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2004 by Lazlo Zalezac

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - John Carter is a young man that meets the Goddess of the Druids while hiking through the woods. This story presents his adventures from helping people, inventing the Fusion Battery, to starting the Druid College. It is a story of life, love, and greatness.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Science Fiction   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Slow  

Weddings are extremely stressful for the major participants. The bride has struggled to locate the right wedding dress, the bride’s parents have struggled with an overly emotional bride while arranging the event, and the groom is just nervous at losing his freedom. Flowers don’t show up on time, dresses don’t fit, the bridesmaids dicker, and the groom is always wrong. Someone, somewhere, fouls up something simple and a major catastrophe is the result. Tears of worry, happiness, and raw nerves dominate the proceedings.

The best man has the easiest job of all the people associated with a wedding. He is responsible for throwing a bachelor party for the groom, making sure the groom shows up on time. He carries the ring, and makes a toast at the wedding reception. In this case, the wedding had a ring bearer, so that reduced the responsibilities by one.

Bachelor parties have a wild reputation, but the one John threw for Jack was tame, much to the relief of the bride. The fathers of the bride and groom, and John, Jack, and Davie, spent the evening at the miniature golf and go-cart track. Everyone had a great time. The party was over by 8:30, but Jack and John spent hours afterwards chatting about life, love, and living the American way. They were early at the church and were dressed in their tuxedos. The ceremony went off without a hitch. The ring carrier, Davie, did his part without flaw.

The last remaining responsibility was to give the toast and John still hadn’t decided what was appropriate to say. He thought back to his interactions with Jenny and Jack. He recalled the details of day he ran into Jenny and the evening he met Jack. Most telling was the last night of that stay.

Jenny had called him to come into her bedroom. When he entered the room, she was posed on the bed in a manner that she clearly thought was sexy. It wasn’t. It looked contrived and didn’t reflect the Jenny he knew. He slowly undressed as she watched. Her nervousness was quite apparent, but also it was clear that she had expected a little more hurry on his part. When his pants came off, he could tell that she was confused by the fact that he wasn’t erect yet. He understood her confusion. She had never been with a man that wasn’t erect before being undressed.

He had slowly climbed into the bed with her. All of his actions were intended to increase the tension. He slowly moved his hands to her body. Suddenly he tickled her and didn’t let up until she was screaming, giggling, laughing, and thrashing on the bed. When he stopped, she sat up. It took her a moment to get her composure back. With a little irritation and lots of confusion in her voice, she asked, “What did you do that for?”

He answered, “Oh, I was just trying to get the Jenny that I know in bed with me!”

“What do you mean?”

“I mean that you are not some sort of playmate model posing for a centerfold. You are Jenny; a warm, fun, interesting, sexy, and exciting young woman.”

Jenny sat there for a moment and then began to cry. John held her in his arms letting her get it out of her system. Sobbing she said, “You don’t find me sexy!”

John answered, “Quite the opposite. I find you extremely sexy.”

“Then why didn’t you come in here and make love to me.”

John answered, “I remember the time you took me into the woods. I was so excited that I could hardly breathe. I had no real idea what I was doing, I must have taken two minutes to get my cock in you. A minute later it was all over. It was the most amazing experience of life to that point in time. However, my memories about that time are not good.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, you acted like you enjoyed it, but I have since learned that my performance was totally lousy. You deserved more from me.”

“I wouldn’t say that. It was normal.”

John sighed as he realized what that meant. Her experiences in bed had not progressed beyond simple in-out fucking, even with Jack. He bent down and gently kissed her on the lips. His tongue teased her open mouth, running along the upper lip without entering. He sucked in her upper lip and then let it go. He teased her mouth until she was grabbing his head trying to get him to complete the kiss. He didn’t ram his tongue into her mouth, but gently explored it, penetrating slowly. Her breathing deepened as a wave of sexual excitement rolled over her.

He kissed his way to her neck. He took it slow and easy with soft little touches of his lips to her skin. They were the same as caresses performed with his lips rather than hands. He nibbled upon her earlobe, gently and softly with feather light touches. He worked his way to her breasts; breasts that were striated with the marks of motherhood. He kissed the valley between them. His hands roamed along the length of her body with long, light, and slow caresses. He kissed his way up her right breast, stopping when he reached the aureole. He shifted to the left breast and repeated the same treatment. Her breathing was deeper than before. Her body moved sensuously under his hand.

He ran his tongue around her aureole never touching the nipple. First one breast, then the other, and back again to repeat the pattern. Her nipples were now hardened points begging to be touched. He firmly cupped her buttocks with his hand and then moved his hand so that it was caressing her inner thigh. He ran his hand from knee to breast, breast to breast, and then down to the other knee. He did not let his hand venture too close to her cunt. The tension had to build before he would reach that point.

Her excitement grew. She was moaning and twisting, trying to get his mouth to her nipples and his hand to her cunt. She tried to touch herself, but he blocked her hand. He relented and circled each nipple with his tongue. Occasionally, he stopped and blew on the nipple. The warm wetness of his saliva quickly cooled under his breath. When she whimpered out of frustrated excitement, he aggressively sucked a nipple into his mouth. She screamed out in surprise and in pleasure.

He started to kiss his way down her stomach. He stopped at the navel to slip his tongue into it and explore its depths. Her stomach shook, in part from the tickling sensation that his tongue created and the pleasure that came from having parts of her body explored for the first time. She gasped when he continued to work his way down to her cunt. Never had a man kissed her below the waist. He moved himself between her legs.

He slid his tongue along her skin outside her cunt lips, but not quite touching them. Her body began to move of its own accord. She wiggled trying to get attention to her cunt. Her hand slipped down, but he stopped it. Her hand moved up to her breasts and started to play with her nipples. She squeezed them much harder than he had, shocking herself with the strength of her desire.

Her cunt had opened like a flower, ready to accept his attentions. He licked from the bottom of her cunt towards the clitoris, stopping just before reaching it. Her hands flew from her breasts and grabbed his head. She held his head and thrust her cunt up against his tongue. She had lost all control in her excitement. At the first opportunity, he sucked her clit into his mouth. At that point, she came and came hard. She pulled his head into her and wrapped her legs around his body so that he couldn’t move or breathe. Her body jerked without control! Spasms of pleasure that ebbed and flowed within her signaled an intense orgasm.

She finally fell back, exhausted and satiated like never before. John rose from between her legs and moved to lie beside her. He held her tightly, allowing her to recover from her orgasm. She lay upon the bed, feeling safe in his arms. Little shivers ran through her body. It was her first orgasm.

As John held her, her shivers changed to a quiet shaking. He felt moisture on his chest and knew that she was crying. He allowed her to cry for several minutes. He knew the answer before he asked the question, “Why are you crying?”

“Jack doesn’t love me.”

“Why do you think that?”

“Because if he did, he would have made love to me like that!”

John smiled, “The other day you were surprised that I didn’t know how to play baseball.”

Jenny wasn’t sure what that had to do with Jack not loving her. “I don’t follow.”

“Well, just suppose that how well I played baseball was a measure of my love for Davie. I guess that would mean that I don’t love Davie.”

“No, you just don’t know how.”

“Exactly, Jack doesn’t know how to do the things that I do in bed. You say that means he doesn’t love you. I guess it is a shame that he didn’t have someone to teach him how to make love before he met you.”

“You’re equating making love with knowing how to play baseball,” replied Jenny. The argument that John was constructing bothered her. Making love wasn’t like baseball. Men were supposed to know how to make love.

“Of course, all men are supposed to know how to make love. How stupid of me to think otherwise. Of course, all men are supposed to know how to play baseball. Neither of them is fully developed in a man unless he has had a chance to learn the proper skills. I’m equating knowing how to do something with being good at it and that not knowing also means that one is not good at it.”

“I’m not sure.”

“Suppose that how quickly Davie was able to learn baseball from me was a measure of his love for me. I guess since I don’t know how to play baseball would mean that Davie didn’t love me because I wouldn’t be able to give him the proper coaching.”

Jenny was quiet for a moment, “That isn’t fair to Davie.”

“I guess you don’t love Jack.”

“Yes, I do. That’s why I’m upset,” retorted Jenny indignant at the accusation that she didn’t love him.

“Do you know what are the sensitive areas of his cock? Do you know how to massage his prostate gland to give him more intense orgasms? Do you know if he likes it when you play with his nipples? Do you know how much pressure he likes when you give him a blowjob?”

Uncertainty entered her voice, “I don’t know any of those things.”

“But if you loved Jack you would know them.”

“That’s not fair. I love Jack. I just don’t know that stuff.”

“Ah, you love him but you don’t know how to make love to him. You don’t know enough to coach him. I guess that means you aren’t right for each other. Sorry.”

“No!” Jenny didn’t want to give up something that was so good. She enjoyed being with Jack. They laughed together, they talked about the things that lovers talk about, and he understood her every day needs better than she understood them at times.

Jack smiled, “I guess the only answer is that for the next few years of your life together, you get to learn how to make love with each other. You get to experiment by trying new things. If you can’t think of new things, you can go to books and find new things to try. I can’t think of a better future for anyone.”

Jenny smiled, “It does sound like fun.”

John got serious for a moment, “You have to understand that you and Jack will want to try things that the other won’t want to try. Some things might even sound weird or funny to you, but you shouldn’t judge. You really have no idea how important it may be the other person.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, suppose you tell Jack that you want him to do what I did to you. Then suppose he laughed and asked you why you want him to lick you down there. How would you feel?”

“I’d be hurt.”

“Why would you be hurt?” asked John. He was making progress in getting her to understand the politics of sex. He wondered how many women never learned what he was teaching Jenny.

“Because I know it feels good.”

“Suppose he were to ask you to wear a strap-on dildo and have you fuck his ass?”

“What’s a strap-on dildo?”

“It is a fake cock that attaches to a harness. You wear it and it is as if you had a cock of your own.”

Jenny broke out laughing, “You’ve got to be crazy. Why would he want that?”

“Because when you do that, you massage his prostate. That can give a man a very intense orgasm. How would he feel if you had laughed at him like you did me?”

Now that she realized that there might actually be a good reason why a man might want that, she realized that her response had been rather dismissive of his wants. Still, she couldn’t help feeling that she’d feel stupid doing something like that. She meekly replied, “He’d be hurt.”

“Exactly,” replied John. He paused a moment for that to sink in. He added, “If you were to do that, he might never tell you other things that might make him feel real good. You always have to take his requests seriously. If you don’t, you’ll destroy his trust that you take his needs seriously.”

“That’s awful.”

“Yes, it is. The two of you need to talk about this kind of stuff or else you will end up with a dead sex life. Once that dies, then the rest follows.”

“What do we need to talk about?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.